1 Crore Candidates Applied for RRB NTPC Graduate Exam 2016:
1 crore candidates for rrb apply,rrb ntpc graduate exam 2016,rrb ntpc exam dates 2016,rrb ntpc 2016 graduate dates,rrb ca admit card 2016,rrb ta 2016 admit card,rrb ntpc jaat hall ticket 2016,rrb ntpc ecrc e-admit card,rrb ntpc goods guard admitcard,rrb ntpc asm station master 2016,rrb stk call letter 2016
The Indian Railways (Railway Recruitment Cells / Railway Recruitment Boards Centralized Employment Number 03/2015) available for the candidates having applied for 18252 Non-Technical Popular Category (Graduate) Posts: That the Regional Railway Recruitment Boards / Railway Recruitment Cells are all set to put up the Application Status / Candidature Status before the 20th of February 2016.
RRB NTPC Graduate Exam Schedules 2016
The Indian Railways, Candidates found Eligible to appear in the upcoming Optical Mark Recognition Based Written Examination / Written Part of the Common Computer-Based Online Test of the Non-Technical Popular Category (Graduates) of the Indian Railway Recruitment Boards / Railway Recruitment Cells would be issued the e-Hall Tickets / Admit Cards which held on the 28-03-2016, 29-03-2016, 30-03-2016, 31-03-2016, 01-04-2016, 02-04-2016, 03-04-2016, 04-04-2016, 05-04-2016, 06-04-2016, 07-04-2016, 09-04-2016, 10-04-2016, 11-04-2016, 12-04-2016, 16-04-2016, 18-04-2016, 19-04-2016, 22-04-2016, 27-04-2016, 28-04-2016, 29-04-2016, 30-04-2016,
CENTRALISED EMPLOYMENT NOTICE
Railway Recruitment Board For Nontechnical – (GRADUATE) (Exam Schedule)
The Indian Railways notified Posts are exhibited in the Tabular Format here below:
|Sl. No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|01||Commercial Apprentice (CA)||703|
|02||Traffic Apprentice (TA)||1,645|
|03||Enquiry-cum-Reservation Clerk (ECRC)||127|
|04||Goods Guard (GG)||7,591|
|05||Junior Accounts Assistant-cum-Typist (JAAT)||1,205|
|06||Senior Clerk-cum-Typist (SCT)||869|
|07||Assistant Station Master (ASM)||5,942|
|08||Traffic Assistant (Traf. Asstt)||166|
|09||Senior Time Keeper (STK)||04|
- That we look forward to all the Railway Recruitment Cells / Railway Recruitment Boards releasing effective February-end 2016 the e-Admission Certificates / Permission Letters through the Websites concerned.
- That the Candidates would be able to download their respective e-Test Admit Cards in order of the Alphabets of their names.
- That the Railway Recruitment Cells / Railway Recruitment Boards shall conduct Computer Based Test comprising Objective-Type Multiple Choice Questions for the Negative. The Optical Mark Recognition Based Written Tests comprising the Multiple Choice Questions of Objective Type shall attract Negative Marking for each Wrong Answers / Multiple Responses.
- That the Railway Recruitment Boards / Railway Recruitment Cells, on the basis of the Community-wise Minimum Qualifying Marks stipulated by them, shall shortlist the candidates based on their performance and Marks secured by them.
- That the Railway Recruitment Cells shall summon the candidates for the next stage of Selection comprising the Skill Tests / Personal Interview / Viva-voce, whichever applicable and Document Verification.
- That Final Select List of the candidates would be drawn up based on the prepared Merit taking into consideration their performance and IN AGGREGATE MARKS scored both in the Common OMR Based Online Test and Viva-voce / Oral Test as well as verification of the Original Documents in support of their respective claims for Age, Educational Qualification, Caste, Categories among other; but Final Recruitment in the Posts allotted to the candidates shall be over and above subject to having being declared Medically Fit by the Railway Recruitment Boards appointed Competent Medical Examination Authority.
As per the Region-wise Railway Recruitment Board’s communication in regard to seeking employment in different Posts advertised vide Centralized Employment Notification 03/2015 by the Indian Railways 83,19,536 candidates submitted their respective Applications for the RRBs notified Non-Technical Popular Category (Graduate) Posts Commercial Apprentice (CA), Traffic Apprentice (TA), Enquiry-Cum-Reservation Clerk (ECRC), Goods Guard, Senior Clerk-Cum-Typist (SCT), Junior Accounts Assistant-Cum-Typist (JAA), Assistant Station Master (ASM), Traffic Assistant (Traf. Asstt) and Senior Time Keeper (STK).
|Region wise No. of the Applications received by the Railway Recruitment Cells / Railway Recruitment Boards for RRB CEN 03/2015 Non-Technical Popular Category (Graduates) 2015 – 2016:|
|Region||No. of the Applications|
|Railway Recruitment Board, Ahmedabad||4,85,139|
|Railway Recruitment Board, Ajmer||5,68,465|
|Railway Recruitment Board, Allahabad:||14,84,463|
|Railway Recruitment Board, Bangalore||3,71,467|
|Railway Recruitment Board, Bhopal||5,75,013|
|Railway Recruitment Board, Bhubaneswar:||3,21,846|
|Railway Recruitment Board, Bilaspur||1,92,641|
|Railway Recruitment Board, Chandigarh:||2,19,480|
|Railway Recruitment Cell / Railway Recruitment Board, Chennai:||3,15,640|
|Railway Recruitment Board, Gorakhpur||1,98,437|
|Railway Recruitment Board, Guwahati||2,05,134|
|Railway Recruitment Board, Jammu-Srinagar:||87,342|
|Railway Recruitment Board, Kolkata||9,15,648|
|Railway Recruitment Board, Malda||70,000|
|Railway Recruitment Board, Mumbai||1,16,594|
|Railway Recruitment Board, Muzaffarpur:||1,12,350|
|Railway Recruitment Board, Patna||2,06,000|
|Railway Recruitment Board, Ranchi||1,65,000|
|Railway Recruitment Board, Secunderabad:||12,97,605|
|Railway Recruitment Board, Siliguri||1,07,613|
|Railway Recruitment Board / Railway Recruitment Cell, Thiruvananthapuram||3,03,659|
Wishing here the Best of Luck for the Non-Technical Popular Categories (Graduate) 2015 – 16 candidates!
|RRB Website||Web Link||Action for Regular Updates|
Click on the Website Displayed under RRB / RRC Web Links
- 1 crore candidates for rrb apply,
- rrb ntpc graduate exam 2016,
- rrb ntpc exam dates 2016,
- rrb ntpc 2016 graduate dates,
- rrb ca admit card 2016,
- rrb ta 2016 admit card,
- rrb ntpc jaat hall ticket 2016,
- rrb ntpc ecrc e-admit card,
- rrb ntpc goods guard admitcard,
- rrb ntpc asm station master 2016,
- rrb stk call letter 2016
Bookmark edunewsportal.in for the Zone-wise Regional Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs) scheduled Alphabet specific OMR Based Written Test Dates / Slot for Common Computer Based Tests / Examinations, (March – May 2016), Optical Mark Recognition Based Answer Sheet / Answers Key in A, B, C & D Sets, Post-specific Skill Tests / Via-voce / Personal Interviews Schedule, Category-wise Minimum Qualifying Marks, RRB communications on Medical Examination, Verification of Documents, Final Result, Common Merit List Category-wise, Final Select List for Recruitment to the Posts of Non-Technical Popular Category Graduate (NTPC Grad) iro selection to the posts of Commercial Apprentice (CA), Traffic Apprentice (TA), Enquiry-Cum-Reservation Clerk (ECRC), Goods Guard, Senior Clerk-Cum-Typist (SCT), Junior Accounts Assistant-Cum-Typist (JAA), Assistant Station Master (ASM), Traffic Assistant (Traff. Asstt) & Senior Time Keeper (STK) against 18252 Posts across India: