AAI 598 Jr Executive (ATC|Electronics) Recruit 2015 Application,Syllabus:
The Airport Authority of India (AAI), Schedule – ‘A’ Miniratna Category-1 Public Sector Enterprise, has issued the official notification with reference to the inviting online application from the eligible and energetic candidates for the 598 posts of Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control) and Junior Executive (Electronics) on its official website. Aspirants who are in search of the government job and willing to serve in the Airport Authority of India will be able apply online for the above posts.
AAI Jr Executive ATC | Electronics Form 2015
The Airport Authority of India (AAI),Aspirants who are interested to apply online for the post of Junior Executive (Electronics) will be able to apply online from 8th September, 2015. Online registration for the both posts will be done in Two Steps. Last date to complete the registration process for the Junior Executive (Electronics) posts is 3rd of October, 2015 and the last date to deposit the fee in the State bank of India is 6th October, 2015 and last date to complete the registration process for the Step-2 is 9th October, 2015. Candidates who are willing to apply online for the Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control) as according to their eligibilities; registration starts from 14th September, 2015 and the last date to complete the Registration of Step 1 is 6th October, 2015. Candidates can deposit their fees in the State Bank of India till 9th October, 2015 and the last date to complete the registration for the Step-2 is 13th October, 2015.
|Name of the Posts||Categories wise Vacancies|
|Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control)||202||108||60||30||400|
|Junior Executive (Electronics)||76||63||42||17||198|
|Junior Executive (ATC):||Regular full time Bachelor’s Degree (3 years) in Science (B.Sc.) with Physics and Mathematics or full time regular Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology (B.E./B.Tech) in the disciplines of Electronics/Telecommunications/ Information Technology from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks|
|Junior Executive (Electronics)||Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology (B.E./B.Tech) in the disciplines of Electronics / Telecommunication / Electrical with specialization in Electronics with minimum 60% marks from a recognized / deemed university or from an apex Institution i.e. IIT/recognized by Government of India and having qualifying GATE marks on GATE Score card for the year 2014 or 2015.|
Aspirants who want to apply for the above posts must not have their age more than 27 years and the candidates belonging to the OBC and the SC/ST should not have their more than 30 years and 32 years respectively.
Candidates will to apply for the Junior Executive(Electronics) and Junior Executive(ATC) post shall have to pay the Application Fee of Rs.500 is to be deposited by the candidates through System Generated Challan at any branch of State Bank of India only. However, the SC/ST/Female candidates are exempted from payment of fees.
How to apply for the aforesaid posts:
- Visit to the official website of AAI and Click on the tab of “Career”.
- Candidates will have to sign up with their E-mail ID after which the system will generate user name and password which will be sent to the Email ID of the candidate.
- Now the candidate has to login as a registered user and change the password as per his/her choice.
- Candidates should revisit again to the official website and login through its Name and password and should proceed to STEP-1 Registration, fill up the online form having details to be filled mostly related to the candidates.
- After filling up the online form and completing the Step-1 Registration, a message will be received in candidate’s registered email ID conveying his registration number, password and a link for printing the bank challan. The candidate should take a print of the bank challan. This completes the Step-1 of on-line registration process.
- The candidate now should pay the fee or deposit the fee in any branch of SBI by System Generated Challan.
- After paying the fee candidate should confirm their payment status after 48 hours of depositing the fee.
- After the confirmation of Payment of Fee, candidates should proceed to STEP-2 Registration.
- Upload your scanned copies of Photograph and signature.
- Verify the transaction numbers and after completing the STEP-2 Registration, a system generated mail will be sent to email-id of candidates which will contain a copy of information filled in by the candidate. A Candidate should take a print of this which can be used for further references.
Examination pattern and Syllabus:
To provide to an aid to their preparations we are providing a link which contain the examination pattern and syllabus in very detailed manner. Candidates can just click on the link to view it.
|Junior Executive(ATC)||Online examination, Voice Test and Interview.|
|Junior Executive(Electronics)||Shortlisted candidates on the basis of GATE marks will be called directly for Interview.|
The Online Examination may be held at centres in TEN CITIES (Delhi/ Mumbai/ Kolkata/ Chennai/Hyderabad/Trivandrum/Allahabad/Guwahati/Nagpur/Ahmedabad) only.
The candidates are informed that our wonderful team of www.edunewsportal.in will soon share all the information related to the recruitment notifications their examination Dates, admit cards, answer keys, cut-off and result exclusively here. So stay in touch with us.
|Schedule of process||Junior Executive (Electronics)||Junior Executive (ATC)|
|Opening Date for On-Line Registration of Applications||08.09.2015||14.09.2015|
|Last Date for Completion of Step-1 of On-Line Registration||03.10.2015||06.10.2015|
|Last Date for depositing examination fee at State Bank of India*||06.10.2015||09.10.2015|
|Last Date for completion of Step-2 of On-Line Registration||09.10.2015||13.10.2015|