AAI Recruitment 2016, 158 Manager | Jr Executive Application Form,Exam Date,Admit Card:
The Airports Authority of India (AAI) has issued the notification for the recruitment of 158 posts for Managers (Eng Civil, Eng Electrical, Operation, Commercial) & Junior Executive (Finance) under the (Advertisement no 03/2016). The interested applicants who meet the required eligibility will have to apply online within the given stipulated period of time. AAI recruitment notification for these stated posts has been made available & candidates have to apply ONLINE through the website of the AAI on or before the 24/5/2016.
AAI Managers | Jr Executive Recruitment 2016
The Airports Authority of India (AAI) has released a notification for the recruitment of 158 Managers and Junior Executives. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria below and apply online till 24-05-2016. More details about Airports Authority of India AAI Recruitment 2016 including vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates etc can be seen through the official recruitment notification.
Name of the department– Airports Authority of India (AAI)
Appellation of the category- Recruitment
Name & Number of the posts– 158 Posts of Junior Engineer, Managers
- Manager (Eng Civil)- 67
- Manager (Eng Electrical)-48
- Manager (Operation)- 16
- Manager (Commercial)- 07
- Junior Executive (Finance)- 20
*AAI reserves the right to modify/alter/restrict/enlarge/cancel the recruitment. process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reasons thereof. The decision of the Management will be final and no appeal in the matter will be entertained
AAI Managers | Jr Executive Application Form 2016
The Candidates will have to apply online through the official website of the Department. In the first half registration applications must to be submitted upto 24/05/2016. Candidates will have to pay the fee & Update the documents in the first half. Fore more details please refer the notification. On successful registration of on-line application Step-!, candidates are advised not to attempt for registration for the same post again, as in case of multiple registrations for the same post, the candidature is liable to be cancelled/rejected.
All General and OBC category candidates are required to pay the application fee of 1000/- (Rs. One Thousand only) through the System Generated Challan at any branch of State Bank of India at the time of submission of application.
Women/SC/ST/PWD applicants are exempted from paying the application fee.
Required eligibility for AAI Recruitment 2016
• For Manager: Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in relevant field (civil, electrical, operations, finance) from recognized university/ institution.
• For Junior Executive: B.Com with full-time and regular ICWA/CA/MBA (2yrs duration) with specialization in Finance.
|Age Limit (as on 01-06-2016):
• For Manager: 32 years on 01/06/2016
• For Junior Executive: 27 years as on 01/06/2016
- Screening and Eligibility of the candidate will be based on the details provided by them. Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the Advertisement. Furnishing of wrong/false information will be a disqualification and AAI shall not be responsible for any consequence offurnishing of such wrong/false information.
- The candidates found provisionally eligible shall be called for online test and admit cards shall be issued to them accordingly.
- The selection shall be made on the basis of performance in online examination and interview
Pay Scale- The final selected candidates will get the pay as stated below-
Manager (E-3):- 24900-3%-50500 RS
Junior Executive (E-1):– 16400-3%-40500 RS
- Opening date for on-line registration of applications- 25.04.2016
- Closing date for completion of Step-! of online Registration- 24.05.2016
- Last date for depositing examination fee at SBI- 27.05.2016
- Last date for completion of Step-11 of online Registration- 01.06.2016
Official AAI Web Portal: www.aai.aero