APPSC Panchayat Secretary Recruit Jobs 2017, 1055 Vacancies Application Form | Admit Card:
The department of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has released press issue recruitment notification regarding the APPSC 1055 Posts for Panchayat Secretary (Grade-IV) 2017 recruitment in Andhra Pradesh Panchayat Raj Subordinate Service through the website of the official commission. Those job seekers are looking for the government jobs in Andhra Pradesh State now they stop their searching. Application are invited from 31/12/2017 to 30/01/2017 on commission’s website.
APPSC Panchayat Secretary (Grade 4) 2017
The commission of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has issued the online application submission form from 31st December 2016 till the last date i.e. 30th January 2017 through the website of the official. Applicants who are eligible and interesting may submit the online application submission form till the last date of form submission. for more info regarding the age limit, essential qualification and selection process etc are given below.
The Commission conducts Screening test in Off- Line mode in case applicants exceed 25,000 in number and is likely to be held on 23/04/2017.
The main examination in On-Line mode for candidates selected in screening test will be held through computer based test on 16/07/2017.
APPSC Panchayat Secretary 2017 Apply Online
Name of the Department -> Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
Name of the Post -> Panchayat Secretary (Grade IV)
Total No. of Vacancies -> 1055 Posts
|Age Limit (as on 01/07/2016)||Educational Qualification|
|Candidate age limit should be fall between the age group of 18 years to 42 years.||Must have passed the Degree from any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or a Provincial Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.|
Note-> Age relaxation in upper age limit shall be given to reserved category as per the norms of the government see official notification.
Application Fee (Non Refundable)
Applicant must pay Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty Only) towards application processing fee and Rs 80/- (Rupees Eighty only) towards Examination Fee.
However, the following categories of candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee of Rs.80/- only for SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men.
Procedure of Selection
In case screening test is conducted as referred above, based on the Merit in screening test, candidates will be picked up in the ratio of 50 per one notified post for the main examination in order of General Merit. In case where no screening test is held, all the eligible applicants would be allowed to appear for the main examination.
THE FINAL SELECTION OF CANDIDATES FOR APPOINTMENT TO THE POSTS WILL BE BASED ON THE MERIT IN THE COMPUTER BASED MAIN EXAMINATION, TO BE HELD AS PER THE SCHEME OF EXAMINATION.
APPSC Panchayat Secreatary Exam Scheme 2017
|Written Examination||No. of Questions||Duration||Maximum Marks|
|Paper-1 : General Studies and Mental Ability||150||150||150|
|Paper-2 : Rural Development and Problems in Rural Areas with special reference to Andhra Pradesh||150||150||150|
|NEGATIVE MARKS:- For each wrong answer will be penalized with 1/3rd of the marks prescribed for the question.|
APPSC Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2017
Screening test syllabus
- Current affairs- international, national and regional.
- Basics of General Science and their relevance to the day to day life. Current developments in science, technology and information technology
- History of Modern India with emphasis upon Indian national movement.
- Economic development in India since independence.
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data interpretation.
- over view of Indian Constitution.
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and legal implications/problems.
- Evolution of Panchayat Raj system in India including Constitutional amendments and reports of Various Committees.
- Evolution of Panchayat Raj system in Andhra Pradesh
- Key Schemes of Panchayat Raj Department of A.P
- Rural Economy of Andhra Pradesh: Agriculture, Small scale Industries Rural artisans.
- Rural Credit Scenario of Andhra Pradesh: Role of Banks, co-operatives and Micro finance.
- Women Empowerment and Economic development through Self Help Groups
Syllabus for mains to the post of Panchayat Secretary (grade – iv) in a.p. panchayat raj subordinate service
|Paper -1 GENERAL STUDIES AND MENTAL ABILITY||PAPER – II -> (Rural Development and Problems in Rural Areas with special reference to Andhra Pradesh)|
APPSC Panchayat Secretary Hall Ticket 2017
The applicants can get the examination hall ticket for the Screening test as well as mains examination 7 days before commencement of Examination through the website of the official.
The department of APPSC shall display the exam results of Panchayat Secretary Recruitment screening test and mains exam results at the soonest possible promptly through the website of the official portal. Those candidates will qualify the examination their name will be shortlisted for the appointing the candidates for 1055 posts of Panchayat Secretary.
- Opening Date of application Submission Form -> 31/12/2016
- Last date of Form Submission -> 30/01/2017
- Date of Screening Test -> 23/04/2017
- Main Examination Schedule -> 16/07/2017
Official Website of the Commission -> www.psc.ap.gov.in