आप सभी को दीपावली की हार्दिक शुभकामनाएं........
DU FMS ADMISSIONS 2018-19 Bihar Constable Driver Jobs ~ 700 Posts
Uttar Pradesh UP Lekhpal Recruit Jobs ~ News IGNOU Admissions January 2018
RPSC Exam Calendar 2017-18 : New Vacancies MPPSC Exam Calendar 2017-18
Sponsored content:

ARMY MNS B.SC Nursing/GNM Interview Call Letter 2017, Download, Merit List Pdf

ARMY MNS B.SC Nursing/GNM Interview Call Letter 2017, Download, Merit List Pdf:

The Integrated Head Quarter, Defense (MoD), Indian Army Female candidates merit listed on the basis of their respective performance and cumulative Marks secured both in the Optical Mark Recognition Based Written Examination and Personality Test prior to being conferred admission into 04-Years’ Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) (Nursing) Course commencing in July / August 2017 at the Colleges of Nursing (CoN) and 03-Years’ Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery (DGNM) Course commencing in September 2017 in the Schools of Nursing (SoN) of the Armed Forces Hospitals (AFHs).

Army MNS B.SC Nursing / GNM Interview Call Letter 2017

mns army

The Integrated Head Quarter, Defense (MoD) followed by announcement of the B.Sc. (Nursing) / GNM Examination 2017, shall conduct Enrolment Number wise Personal Interview at the Command Hospitals (CHs) as detailed hereunder

Name of the Command Hospital Schedule for Personal Interview & Verification of the Documents
Command Hospital, Lucknow Cantonment, Uttar Pradesh April 2017
Command Hospital, Kolkata Cantonment, Alipore April 2017
Command Hospital, (Air Force), Bangalore, Agram April 2017
Command Hospital, Base Hospital, Delhi Cantonment, New Delhi April 2017
Command Hospital, Wanaworie, Pune April 2017

In regards to admission into **SON, CH (AF) Bangalore & **SON, CH (WC), Chandi Mandir against 210 Seats.

ARMY B.SC Nursing/GNM Interview Documents 2017

The Candidates, while attending Personal Interview are advised to carry along with them the documents for verification as stated hereunder:

Print out of Interview Call Letter sent by e-mail by this Integrated Head Quarters, Ministry of Defence.

Documents to be produced before the Interview Board:-

a) Certificates / Documents: TO BE PRODUCED IN ORIGINAL along with one Attested Copy each:

1. Secondary (10th) / Equivalent Certificate indicating the Date of Birth.
  2. Senior Secondary (10+2) / Equivalent Certificate & Mark Sheet
  3. Two Latest Character Certificates from different Gazetted Officers – to be submitted to the Interview Board.
  4. Gap Certificate (when there is gap of more than Two Years between 10th and 12th Standards
  5. The Candidates appeared in the Board Examination 2017 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) must furnish a Certificate to this effect from the Principal of School and bring the Attested Copy of the Hall Ticket / Admit Card of the Board Examination.
  6. Nationality Certificate / Domicile Certificate (NC / DC).
  7. Certificate of SC/ ST, if applicable, (from not below the Rank of 1st Class – Magistrate / Tehsildar / Sub- Divisional Officer (SDO) of the Area where the Candidate and /or her family normally resides).
  8. Dependent Certificate (DC) of Army / Ex Service personnel from the Competent Authority – if applicable.
  9. NCC ‘C’ Certificate – if possessed by you.
  10. Certificate of First Aid / Home Nursing from St. John’s Ambulance Association (SJAA) – if possessed (by the candidate) / in possession.
  11. Certificate of Participation in the Sports Events at School, College, District / State or National Level – if possessed by you.
  12. Any other relevant Certificates.

b) Colored Passport-size Photographs

ARMY B.SC Nursing Selection-cum-Admission Criteria 2017:

Final Selection of the candidates for admission into B.Sc. (Nursing) / General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM) Course – 2017 at all Seven (07) Medical Institutions (School of Nursing / Colleges of Nursing) shall be as per the Combined Merit List (Institution specific) drawn up based on the candidates’ respective performance and Personal Interview followed by the Successful Qualifying in the Medical Fitness Test.  The Candidates shall be offered Admissions into Colleges of Nursing / Schools of Nursing in accordance with the Merit-cum-Choice subject to vacancy in each College / School of Nursing.

Personal Interview:  (Repeat in respect of other 05 Schools / Colleges of Nursing):

Based on the Merit-cum-Choice, (subject to the vacancy in each College / School) the Candidates would be offered admission in either Colleges of Nursing (CoNs) or Schools of Nursing (SoNs). The Selected Candidates, at the time of Admission, shall have to execute an Agreement / Bond to serve in the Military Nursing Service (MNS) for a period of 05 Years. On successful completion of Nursing Training (04 / 03 Years), the candidates shall be granted Permanent / Short Service Commission (SSC) in the Military Nursing Service (MNS), in compliance with the Terms and Conditions laid down for grant of such Commission in the Colleges of Nursing (CoN) / Schools of Nursing (SoN).

Srl. No. Name of the Institution No. of Seats

Tentative Dates for Declaration of the Results
01. *College of Nursing (CoN), AFMC Pune  40 July / August 2017

02. CON,CH(EC) Kolkata  30 September /

October 2017

03. CON, INHS Asvini  40 July / August 2017

04. CON, AH (R&R) New Delhi  30 July / August 2017

05. CON,CH (CC), Lucknow  40 September /

October 2017

06. **SON, CH (AF) Bangalore  20 March 2017

07. .**SON,  CH (WC), Chandi Mandir  10 March 2017

Total

210

ARMY MNS B.SC Nursing Merit List / Final Selection 2017

Final Selection of the Candidates for the B.Sc. (Nursing) / General Nursing and Midwifery Course – 2017 would be based on Combined Merit of Written Test & Personal Interview, subject to Medical Fitness. Admissions to Colleges of Nursing / Schools of Nursing will be offered in accordance with the Merit-cum-Choice subject to Vacancy in each College / School of Nursing.

Bookmark www.edunewsportal.in for First Hand Gen on the Integrated Head Quarters (IHQ), Directorate General of Medical Service (DGMS), Ministry of Defence, Results of the B.Sc. (Nursing) / GNM Examination 2016, Final Merit List, Final Results Institution-wise for admission into B.Sc. (Nursing) / General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM) Course – 2017 against 210 Seats / Intakes at the Colleges of Nursing (CoN) / Schools of Nursing (SoN) in the Military Nursing Service (MNS):

After Personal interview, the recommended candidates will be put to appear for Medical Examination before a Special Medical Board (SMB) appointed by the Indian Army.

In case of assistance, the candidates are advised to log into www.joinindianarmy.nic.in

Wishing here the Best of Luck for the Candidates!

Click here to download the Call Letters.

28 Comments

1. menuka gautam

Dear respected sir I have applied for the mns exam and also cleared it but I have not recieve my admit card in ma e-mail can u pls help me??? If u can then please….

2. swati thakur

Sir i have selected for interview which will held on 20 aprill in base hospital delhi . My roll no. Is C200213 but i have not get my interview call letter yet in my registered email i.e. ruchikawalia625@gmail.com

3. SILPA SASIDHARAN

I am an applicant for the MNS exam which held on 28 feb 2016. The result you published shows I am qualified for attending the interview on 20th april 2016 at command hospital pune. But i don’t get my call letter till today. my roll number is C300314 please inform if any delay and what i have to do to attend interview.

• rajan

Dear Silpa, First You Should Check out Your e-Mail Id which provided during filing of application form and if Dear Silpa if u do not get the call letter regarding message. so Our team will advised to contact the for Military Nursing Services Details which are as follows-

Email:quality.2015@nic.in
      OR,

plan.plan15@nic.in
      Phone No- 011-23092294
      Please Contact us between 1000 Hrs to 1700 Hrs

I Hope this Will Help You Better for the MNS Entrance 2016 Interview & Best Wishes for the Interview.

4. Jyoti

I have cleared bsc nursing written exam held on 28th feb 2016 and have been selected for interview on 19th april command hospital Lucknow but I haven’t received my call letter till today.My roll number is D600757.Please help me and tell me what to do to get the call letter .

5. Yusra Eran

Sir, I am an applicant for the MNS exam which held on 28 Feb 2016. The result you published shows I am qualified for attending the interview on 22 April 2016 at Command Hospital Kolkatta. I am not getting my interview Call letter because I forgot my Password of my e mail ID which had given during filling of application form. My Roll No. is S170080, Name Yusra Eram ,DOB-11/03/1997. Please send my Interview call letter on my new e mail ID- aechussain1970@gmail.com. Thanking you sir.

6. Deeksha

Sir, i have cleared my mns 2016 examination held on 28th of february but i also didn’t get my interview call letter.
    Name-Deeksha
    D/o-V K Gaur
    Roll no-L151886
    I request you to please send my interview call letter on my new id 1717deekshagaur@gmail.com
    I’ll be very thankful to you!

7. ANCY

sir
    i am an applicant in MNS APP NO:T180312 AT BANGLORE
    MY INTERVIEW DATE WAS ON 18TH APRIL
    BUT UNFORTUNATELY I MISSED IT
    CAN I HAVE ANY OTHER OPTION

8. beena

sir i have cleared interview & medical this year so please give me the information regarding mns final list.

roll no. =D501436

9. swatithakur

Sir i have cleared mns intrview and medical and know plss give me the information related to final combined merit list of 2016 my roll no. Is C200213

10. anmolprashar

sir please tell me the result of mns .please

11. priya

sir,
    I am preparing for Indian army bsc nursing 2017, as the applicatios were supposed to be out in 1st of December but yet there is no updates about it . can u tell me about the application when they will declare

12. Tanya Gupta

sir

13. paramveer

sir i filled the form but i dont get the admit card on e-mail address so please tell me how to get admit card.

14. Bmahto

Sir 2017 mns ug results when will be come

• ashish

Dear B Mahto, The Army MNS Ug Results shall be declared on official portal. Stay tuned with us for further updates.

15. arzoo

hello sir do u have any information about mns 2017 result and interview schedule??
    today is 18 may…..

• ashish

Dear Arzoo, Army MNS 2017 Results and Interview Date shall be published on official portal. Kindly Visit the Official Portal of JoinIndianArmy.

16. yogita yadav

sir plz tell me the result of mns exam held on 23 April 2017 came …..

• ashish

Dear Yogita, Army MNS 2017 Results Date shall be published on official portal. Kindly Visit the Official Portal of JoinIndianArmy.

• KUMARI RUPAM BHARTI

Sir I Kumari Rupam Bharti, Roll No M160136,I cleared Written Test on 23 april 17 and personal interview & medical cleared on 30 the may 17 but final result/ joining letter not published or not informed that which Roll No are cleared , what I do ,it is not good ,pl I requested to for published final result 2017

17. Sapna

When the final merit list going to be released after written exam,interview and medical

18. Mamta

Respcted sir/ma’am.. Pls tell us.. When Army headquarter is going to release the final combined merit list of MNS 2017???

19. Rachel

Sir would you please let me know when will the final admission call letter be coming. …..

20. SimranRaturi

Sir, I have cleared the exam held on 23 April and I also appeared for the interview. I was also declared fit for medical. Please inform me regarding the declaration of final merit list for admission.

21. pramendra kumar

sir i have cleared bsc nursing interview and Medical pls.you tell me that when will final result 2017.

22. Gopika M. Nair

sir I have cleared the MNS BSc Nursing interview and medical test .kindly tell me when the final result will be published.

23. Anshul