Assam NEET Merit List cum Cut off List 2017, Counseling:
In compliance with the official announcement, the Directorate of Medical Education, (DME), Government of Assam, is likely to issue the authorized communication regarding the NEET 2017 merit cum cut off list 2017 shortly through the official website. After completion of the application process, candidates will look forward to seeing the NEET merit list prepared by the department State Medical Council for seeking admission to the First Year MBBS/BDS courses in the colleges of Assam State.
Assam State NEET Merit List 2017-18 Download
As per the notification unveil by the official, the Directorate of Medical Education, (DME), Government of Assam, would likely to anticipate shortly the NEET merit list 2017-18 through the official website. The DME Assam will be displayed the NEET merit list (Category wise / Institute wise) 2017-18 shortly through the official website. We will hereby display the NEET merit cum cut off list 2017-18 at this web page.
Press log on here to download the Assam NEET (Category Wise & Institute Wiser) Merit List 2017
Assam NEET 2017-18 Counseling Schedule:
On the basis of NEET Merit list 2017-18, the candidates will be eligible for seeking admission into 1st Year MBBS / BDS courses in the medical colleges after followed by counseling. College wise separately counseling schedule will be held on the prescribed dates. At the time of counseling process for seat allocation, candidates may need to submit the all relevant documents for verification and paid the requisite fee of the courses.
Requisite Documents for Verification at the time of Counseling:
- Counseling Letter (Intimation Letter)
- Admit Card and Application Form
- Rank, Merit
- Date of Birth Certificates
- Original Mark-Sheet of the Qualifying Examination
- Proof / Evidence of Appearance in the Qualifying Academic Examination (In case the Result awaited)
- Caste Certificate (Other Backward Classes / Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe)
- Income Certificate (Other Backward Classes – Non-Creamy Layer / Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe)
- Physically Challenged Certificate (PCC) in case the Candidates belonging to Persons with Disabilities Category
- Medical Certificate issued by a Competent Medical Authority duly recognized by the Central Government / State Government
- Four Recent Passport-Size Photographs
- Self-Attested Photostat of the Documents / Certificates / Testimonials) stated herein above
Assam NEET 2017 Merit Cum Cut off List – Upload Shortly
Official Website of Assam State Medical Council – http://dmeassam.gov.in/