BAMU CET Result 2017 Entrance Test General _ First_ Second Merit List / Cut Off:
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University (DBAMU) has earlier conducted the Centralised Common Entrance Test (CET) for Admission to Post-Graduate Courses (MA, MSc, MCom, LLM) on 10th July 2017 in University Campus and Sub-Campus, Osmanabad and all affiliated Colleges to this University. The BAMU University shall announce the result of CET 2017 on the official website. The Candidates, who appeared in BAMU PG CET 2017 Examination, those applicants will be able to check the entrance result from the official website of BAMU.
BAMU PG Common Entrance Test CET Result 2017
BAMU PG CET Result 2017: Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University (DBAMU) is likely to publish the Results for the PG CET (Central and State Level CET) on the website of University for the Academic Year 2017-18. BAMU has organized the common entrance test for Admissions to Post-Graduate Courses (Arts, Social Science, Commerce, Science, Fine Arts, Law, Education, Physical Education, and Management) 2017-19 in Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University. The BAMU PG CET 2017 Entrance Test was successfully held by BAMU University on 10th July 2017. A Large number of Candidates appeared in BAMU CET 2017 and they are waiting for the entrance results.
BAMU PG (MA, MSc, MCom, LLM) Merit List 2017
The Merit List of PG Courses shall be prepared on the basis of CET score and on the basis of marks obtained at qualifying examination, by giving 50% weight-age to each. The Courses which are exempted from CET, Merit list shall be prepared on the basis of marks/score/grade obtained by the candidate in the qualifying examination.
The selection of the candidates for the admission will be taken on the basis of entrance examination aggregate scores in Qualifying Exam (BA, BSc, BCom etc).
BAMU PG CET 2017 Result
After successful completion of Common Entrance Test, the BAMU PG CET 2017 Result shall be declared and updated on the official website of the department. Appeared applicants check and download result for the use of Admit Card and date of birth through the website of Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University.
BAMU PG Counseling Schedule 2017:
After the declaration of entrance results, the Department of Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University will commence the schedule of counseling for seat allocation in the Post-Graduate (MA, MSc, MCom, LLM) programmes. Candidates must require producing the all relevant documents for verification at the time of admission.
Documents Required at the Time of Admission
- Counseling Letter (Intimation Letter)
- Admit Card and Application Form
- Rank Card, Merit
- Date of Birth Certificates
- Original Mark-Sheet of the Qualifying Examination
- Proof / Evidence of Appearance in the Qualifying Academic Examination (In case the Result awaited)
- Caste Certificate (Other Backward Classes / Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe)
- Income Certificate (Other Backward Classes – Non-Creamy Layer / Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe)
- Physically Challenged Certificate (PCC) in case the Candidates belonging to Persons with Disabilities Category
- Medical Certificate issued by a Competent Medical Authority duly recognized by the Central Government / State Government
- Four Recent Passport-Size Photographs
- Self-Attested Photostat of the Documents / Certificates / Testimonials) stated herein above
BAMU PG CET Entrance Result 2017 Details:
Conducting Board: Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University (DBAMU)
Courses: PG Courses
Name of the Exam: PG Common Entrance Test (CET)
Category: Result/ Merit List/ Cutoff
Official Website: www.bamu.ac.in