- BAMU Ph.D Entrance Test PET 2017 Admissions
- Eligibility Criteria for BAMU Ph.D. Admissions 2017
- BAMU PET Ph. D. Entrance Test 2017-18 Online Registration Process/ Application Form
- BAMU PET 2017 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
- DBAMU PET Entrance Test Cut Off 2017
- BAMU PET Result / Merit List 2017
- BAMU University Ph.D Admission Interview / Viva Voce 2017
BAMU Ph.D Admissions 2017 Application Form PET Apply Online Results Interview:
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad (BAMU) is going to conduct the Ph.D Entrance Test (PET) for those applicants who want to take Admissions in Ph.D. program. Applications are invited from the eligible candidates to appear for PET 2017 for seeking registration to PhD courses for the academic year 2017-18 in the various subjects viz. Arts, Social Science, Science, Law, Commerce, Management, Science Fine Arts, Engineering & Technology, Education and Physical Education. Candidates can apply online Application Form for BAMU Ph.D. Admissions 2017 through official portal. Admission process is strictly based on the Ph.D. Entrance Exam (PET) and interview conducted by the University.
BAMU Ph.D Entrance Test PET 2017 Admissions
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University (BAMU) is likely to upgrade the notification regarding BAMU Ph.D. Admissions 2017. The Candidates seeking for Admissions in Ph.D. (Arts, Science, Social Science, Law, Commerce, Management Science, Fine Arts) programme. The Application form for Ph.D. Entrance Test (PET) will be available through online mode, which will release soon on the official website of BAMU University. For more details like selection procedure, application fee, exam pattern, admit card details, how to check the results, read the complete article.
Eligibility Criteria for BAMU Ph.D. Admissions 2017
The candidates can have the Master’s degree certificate in any stream with 55% minimum qualifying marks recognized university.
Reservation of seat for backward class is as follows:-
|Nomadic tribes (NT-1)||2.5%|
|Nomadic tribes (NT-2)||3.5%|
|Nomadic tribes (NT-3)||2%|
- Ph.D Entrance Test (PET).
Candidate will have to procure a Demand Draft of Rs. 600/- for Open Category and Rs. 400/- for Reserved Category (SC/ ST/DNT / NT/OBC/SBC etc.) in favor of Registrar.
PET exam, Conducted by 2 papers
- Paper-I General Aptitude.
100 questions- 100 marks
The medium for Paper – I will be in English and Marathi.
- Paper-II Subject Specific.
100 questions- 100 marks
The medium for Paper – II will be as that of prescribed for the specific subject obtained by the candidate in the concerned faculty.
BAMU PET Ph. D. Entrance Test 2017-18 Online Registration Process/ Application Form
- Visit to official website of DBAMU University.
- Print Challan for General category or reserved category, whichever is applicable.
- Fill your personal details, contact details, academic details, bank Challan details, etc.
- Click the submit button.
- Take print out of online submitted registration form and note the registration ID for future reference.
- Submit the hard copy of online submitted registration form along with self attested photocopies of relevant mark sheets, degree certificates, Challan copy and caste certificate if applicable, to the Ph.D. Section of University in person or you can send it by post also.
BAMU PET 2017 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
The Department of BAMU University will issue the Admit Cards / Hall Tickets for the Candidates who had applied for the Ph.D Entrance Test (PET-2017). Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University shall upload shortly the Admit Cards for the Ph.D Entrance Test on the website of University. The Students can download it using their Registration Number.
DBAMU PET Entrance Test Cut Off 2017
The Ph.D Cut off score depends on the difficulty level of exam, Availability of seats, the number of applicants etc. Based on the cut-off score, examination authority prepares the merit list and candidates are called for counseling/ interview.
BAMU PET Result / Merit List 2017
DBAMU University will prepare Ph.D Entrance Test PET-2017 Merit list (subject wise) along with results within in 30 days from the examination. Eligible candidates would be elected for the next round of the selection process. The Merit List of Candidates under PET – 2017 shall be displayed soon through website of University.
BAMU University Ph.D Admission Interview / Viva Voce 2017
Admissions will be done through counselling, followed by interview for each specialization at BAMU University. DBAMU University shall admit Doctoral students through an PET Entrance Test. The entrance test shall be followed by an interview by the Research Board appointed by the university. At the time of interview, candidates are expected to discuss their research interest/area. Admission to Ph.D. degree shall be based on Candidate performance in the Interview organized by the University and availability of the Guide in the Research Interest Area of the Scholar.
Documents Required for the BAMU Ph.D. Admisison:
- Ph.D. Entrance test Admit card/Rank card.
- All the required educational documents.
- Caste/Income certificate.
- Original ID proof.
Overview of BAMU Notification:
Association Name: Dr.Babasaheb Ambedkar University (BAMU)
Name of The exam: Ph.D. Entrance Test (PET)
Apply Mode: Online.
Official Website: www.bamu.ac.in