BCECE Bihar ITICAT Counseling 2016, First-Second-Third Rounds,Seat Allotment:
The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board Industrial Training Institute Competitive Admission Test (ITICAT) 2016 Merit listed Candidates! We look forward to Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board to declare Schedule for 1st / 2nd / 3rd Counseling. Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board shall carry out Counseling for Verification of the Industrial Training Institute CAT 2016 Merit listeed Candidates’ Educational Documents / Caste Certificates / Domicile Testimonials,
BCECE Bihar ITICAT Counseling 2016
The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board shall shortly intimate the Candidates through BCECEB Website in regard to the Formalities. In view of this, we would like to advise the ITICAT 2016 Successful Merit listed Candidates to keep visiting Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board Website from time to time.
The Candidates found bona fide at Counseling shall be allotted Seat in the Trade opted for by the ITICAT 2016 Merit listed Candidates Industrial Training Institute Competitive Admission Test. The ITICAT 2016 Merit listed Candidates shall be given admission into different Trades in the Industrial Training Institutes.
BCECE ITICAT 2016 First-Second-Third Counseling Rounds
The Candidates merit listed in the ITICAT2016 are advised to carry with them Educational Certificates and all other Testimonials and Documents for Counseling and Verification of the Documents as instructed to them in the Counseling Schedule released by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. At the time of Admission, the Department of Education shall verify the Eligibility Conditions with the Original Documents / Testimonials / Certificates.
- Matriculate / High School Leaving Certificate / Leaving Certificate.
- Xerox of Matriculate Certificate showing Date of Birth;
- The Mark-sheets & Certificates of all the Examinations.
- The Caste Certificates issued by the Competent Authority (for SC / ST / BC-I / BC-II Candidates).
- The Certificate for Physical Disability issued by Civil Surgeon or Medical Officer holding the Rank of Civil Surgeon (for Physically Challenged Candidates).
- Passport size and 02 – 05 Stamp size Color Photographs.
- Print out of the Online Application Form;
- Photostat of the High School Certificate & Higher Secondary Certificate
- Secondary (10th) School Certificate Marks Statement / Mark Sheet;
- Photocopy of Caste Certificates issued by the Competent Authority;
- Bihar Domicile Certificate;
- Medical Fitness Certificates
- Photostat of the Challan (Payment of the Online Counseling Admission Fee) among others.
Press Click at BCECEB Website for ITICAT 2016 Counseling Program.