Berhampur University PG Entrance Test Result 2017 Counseling Dates / Seat Allotment:
In compliance with the official announcement, the Berhampur University, Odisha is likely to declare the results of PG entrance test 2017 shortly through the university official website. The University has hosted the PG/diploma / self-financing courses entrance test on 07 July 2017 to 10 July 2017. After the completion of the examination, students will curious to download the PG admission test results through the university official portal.
Berhampur Univ PG Admission Test Result 2017 Download
Berhampur University, Odisha would likely to display the results of entrance test of various PG/diploma / self-financing course at the quickest possible through the official portal of the university. The results of admission test 2017 will be published soon through the official website. Candidates may download the results along with the list of selected candidates on the date of 17th July 2017 through the official portal website of Berhampur University. We will also provide you access link for downloading results of entrance test at this web portal.
Berhampur University PG Entrance Test Results 2017
PG Admission Counseling Schedule
After the declaration of results, the selected candidates will be called for admission counseling rounds. The university will be notified soon the counseling schedule of PG admission 2017 through the official website. Candidates shall be admitted into various two year PG courses in the colleges under the Berhampur University.
Berhampur Univ Seat Allotment / Counseling Process
At the time of Admission, students need to attend the counseling process for seat allotment category wise/ course wise in the vacant seat. Candidates must be required to produce original documents by post for verification by the respective department on the date of 01st of August 2017.
List of Documents required at the time of Admission
- Counseling Letter (Intimation Letter)
- Admit Card and Application Form
- Rank Card, Merit
- Date of Birth Certificates
- Original Mark-Sheet of the Qualifying Examination
- Proof / Evidence of Appearance in the Qualifying Academic Examination (In case the Result awaited)
- Caste Certificate (Other Backward Classes / Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe)
- Income Certificate (Other Backward Classes – Non-Creamy Layer / Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe)
- Physically Challenged Certificate (PCC) in case the Candidates belonging to Persons with Disabilities Category
- Medical Certificate issued by a Competent Medical Authority duly recognized by the Central Government / State Government
- Four Recent Passport-Size Photographs
- Self-Attested Photostat of the Documents / Certificates / Testimonials) stated herein above
Wishing here for the Bright Future of Candidates!
|Date of PG Admission Test||07 July 2017 to 10 July 2017|
|Publication of list of selected candidates in the Website and downloading of intimation letter||17 July 2017|
|Last date of receiving Original Documents by post for verification by the respective department||01 August 2017|
Official Website of the University – www.buodisha.edu.in/