BFUHS 328 Punjab Medical Officer Recruit Vacancies 2016 Form:
Online Registration in response to Baba Farid University of Health and Science (BFUHS) Notification for the Post of Medical Officers (General) Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) Group ‘A’ in in progress with the Deadline closing on the 2nd of February 2016 (02.02.2016).
BFUHS Punjab Medical Officer Form 2016
Baba Farid University of Health and Science has scheduled an Optical Mark Recognition Based Written Examination / Computer Based Online Test on the 14th of February 2016 (14.02.2016) for the candidates.
Age Limit (As On 01.01.2016):
General Category: Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 37 Years of Age.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limits for the Candidates belonging to the Reserved Category.
Educational & Other Qualifications:
The Eligible Candidates must
- hold the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) Degree;
- be Registered with Punjab Medical Council or with any other duly constituted Medical Council in India (MCI);
- have sound knowledge of Punjabi Language up to Matriculation Standard. The Candidates, who do not possess the said Qualification, shall have to acquire this Qualification within 06 months of their joining the Service failing which their services shall be terminated.
Application Fee of Rs. 3000/- for General Category / Rs. 500/- for Ex-Serviceman / Rs. 1750/- for Handicapped of Punjab, Rs.1125/- for Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Backward Classes belonging to Punjab State, would have be paid through Challan Form, which will be generated after filling-in of the Online Application Form.
Baba Farid University of Health and Science shall shortlist the candidates on the basis of their performance and Marks in the Optical Mark Recognition Based Written Test. Selection for Recruitment to the Post of Medical Officer (General) shall be strictly in order of Merit drawn up based on the candidates’ Marks secured IN AGGREGATE both in the Written Examination and Viva-voce / Personal Interview. The Merit-listed candidates shall be finally directed for Appointment in the Post of Medical Officer [General] MBBS Group ‘A’ in the Department of Health and Family Welfare Government of Punjab.
Bookmark www.edunewsportal.in for Baba Farid University of Health and Science announced Results of the Optical Mark Recognition Based Written Examination for Recruitment of Medical Officer (MO) [General] MBBS Group ‘A’, Schedule for Personality Test / Personal Interview / Viva-voce in the Post of Medical Officer (General) [MOG] against 328 Posts in Baba Farid University of Health and Science, Punjab:
- bfuhs medical officer recruit 2016,
- punjab medical officer notification 2016,
- punjab medical officer form 2016,
- bfuhs medical officer application,
- apply online punjab mo officer2016,
- last date apply punjab mo 2016,
- punjab mo officer syllabus,
- punjab medical officer exam date,
- punjab medical officer admit card,
- medical officer punjab result date,
- punjab mo officer cutoff 2016,
- punjab mo officer interview dates,
- pb mo officer 2016 interview letter,
- punjab medical officer call letter2016,
In case of clarifications, assistance, we advise the candidates to log into www.bfuhs.ac.in.
Wishing here the Best of Luck the Candidates!
Click here to download Brief Notification
Click here for Online Registration.
Click here for Online Registration Procedure on ‘How to Apply’.