BHU SET Admission for Class 9|11 Notification 2017 Online Form, Last Date:
The Banaras Hindu University (BHU) will be publicized the detailed Admission Notification along with the SET Information Bulletin 2017, for admission into different streams of the School Entrance Test (SET) at the quickest possible as mentioned in the Tabular Format hereunder the website of the BHU Online. The Candidates shall be able to download / obtain the SET Admission Prospectus from the website when they will publish at the website of department. Those candidates want to take their admission in Class IX and Class XI then they will be crack the SET 2017.
BHU SET Application Form 2017
The Banaras Hindu University (BHU), will broadcast the application submission form very soon through the official website. Candidate to be considered for admission into the opted Course must meet with the following Minimum Eligibility Requirements and should complete the Prescribed Age Limit. However, the Reserved Candidates are advised to carefully read the BHU Admission Prospectus regarding the Relaxation in Upper Age Limit (RUAL).
Eligibility Requirements (Age Limit, Subjects, Minimum Qualifying Marks / Minimum Percentage of Marks for admission into Maths, Biology, Arts & Commerce:
|For Class IX:||For Class XI:|
|The Candidate should have completed Minimum 13 Years and must not be above 15 Years of age as on September 30, 2016; and he / she should have passed Class VIII Examination from a School||He / She must be Maximum 18 Years of Age as on September 30, 2016 and should have passed Class X Examination from a recognized Board / University with the required percentage as under noted|
FOR EXTERNAL CANDIDATES (COMING THROUGH SET):
- Above 50% Marks or Equivalent Grade in aggregate for admission in Science Stream.
- Above 50% Marks or Equivalent Grade is essential in each, Science and Mathematics for admission into Science Group.
- Above 40% marks or Equivalent Grade in aggregate for Commerce Discipline.
- Class X Passed for Arts Stream.
- In addition to the above, a candidate (excluding SC/ST) shall be eligible for admission to the above Classes only if he / she obtains minimum 33% Marks in the School Entrance Test in which he / she is appearing. These criteria will also apply in case of the sons and daughters of the BHU employees and Physically Challenged (PC) candidates. For SC/ST candidates, the criteria for admission in Class XI will be under their reserved quota as per Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) rules.
METHOD OF SELECTION:
- On the basis of the marks obtained in the School Entrance Test, Merit List will be drawn for admission in each Class and the candidates will be given a seat in the concerned Class strictly on the basis of the merit.
- In case of a tie the Banaras Hindu University Guidelines will be followed.
- For admission in Classes IX and XI, the candidates will have to come for Counselling and they will be offered seats in the Class / Subject combination of their choice strictly according to their merit ranking so long as the seats remain available.
- The candidates for admission in Class XI will have to exercise their choice combination immediately on the day of Counselling and the choice once exercised will be final and no change will be allowed at a later date.
BHU School Entrance Test SET 2017 Apply Online
SET FEE DETAILS:
|Name of the Courses||Entrance Fee|
|SC / ST||Others|
|All the Courses mentioned in the Information / Admission Bulletin 2016 – 2017||Rs. 200/-||Rs. 400/-|
DATE OF ENTRANCE TEST
The department of BHU will reveal the examination date of SET 2017 at the soonest possible. They will conduct the SET Exam For Class IX and Class XI Set for Math, Arts & Commerce and Biology Entrance Test separately through the official portal of the BHU department.
BHU SET 2017 SYLLABUS
|FOR CLASS IX||FOR CLASS XI|
|For Math Group||For Bio Group:||For Commerce & Arts Group|
|The test question paper will be of class VIII standard comprising of subjects: English, Hindi, Mathematics, Social Science and General Science.||English, Hindi, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Gen. Studies.||English, Hindi, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Gen. Studies||English, Hindi, History, Geography, Economics, Political Science, Math and Gen. Studies as per the syllabus prescribed by the Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi for class X|
The Admit Card will be e-mailed to the candidate at the email addresses provided by the candidate in the application form. SMS alert regarding issue of Admit Card on the mobile phone registered by the candidate will also be sent. Therefore the candidates are advised to give correct e-mail addresses/ mobile phone numbers for correspondence while filling up the online application form. Alternatively, Candidates can download the ADMIT CARD before one week from the SET through the BHU Entrance Test Portal (www.bhuonline.in) by providing the unique code allotted to them at the time of online submission of application form.
RESULTS AND MERIT LIST
The candidates can get the exam results 2017 along with merit lists of the candidates after the completion of the examination through the website of the department. The department will upload the results declaration statement after one month from the examination at the webpage as stated hereunder.
The department will be display the SET counseling schedule at the quickest possible promptly through the website of the BHU Portal. They will no separate letter will be sent to call students for counseling. The merit lists shall be displayed in the schools. The candidates are advised to see their position in the merit lists and ensure their appearance in the counseling with relevant documents
DOCUMENT REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION COUNSELING
- Original Mark Sheet along with Xerox
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Category Certificate If Any
- SET Admit Card
- SET Results Statement
We convey Good Luck for the Candidates SET 2017 Exam!
BHU SET 2017 Class IX and Class XI Application Form-> Coming Soon
Date of SET 2017-> Notified Soon
Official Website of the BHU University-> www.bhuonline.in