bpsc.bih.nic.in result 2015 bpsc 56-59th prelims cut off list declared:
bpsc preliminary results 2015,www.bpsc pt result.bih.nic.in,bpsc pre result details,bpsc 56th to 59th pre result 2015,bpsc 56-59 pre result,result of 56 to 59 bpsc,bpsc 56-59 pre result declared,bpsc pt result 56-59,bpsc 56-59 result,bpsc pt result 2015,bpsc result 2015,results declared of bpsc
The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) is all set to declare the Category wise Expected Cut-Off Marks / Minimum Qualifying Marks for the BPSC 56, 57, 58 & 59 Common Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination, 2015.
BPSC 56th|57th|58th|59th Preliminary Test Results 2015
The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) are watching out for the Bihar Public Service Commission’s most awaited announcement in respect of the Class / Community wise Minimum Percentage of Marks for various Posts, for which the Commission conducted on the 15th of March 2015, BPSC Common Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination, 2015 at 690 Examination Centers under 35 Headquarters for filling 746 Posts against the Posts detailed hereunder:
- Bihar Administrative Service (Deputy Collector)
- Bihar Administrative Service (Deputy Superintendent of Police)
- Deputy Superintendent of Police (Surveillance Department)
- Bihar Financial Service (Commercial Tax Officer)
- District Commandant (Civil Defence Corps Organization)
- Product Inspector
- Assistant Planning Officer / Assistant Director
- Bihar Probation Service (Probation Officer)
- Rural Development Officer
- Municipal Executive Officer
- Bihar Education Service
- District Minority Welfare Officer
- Planning Officer / District Planning Officer
- Bihar Registration Service (Junior Registrar)
- Bihar Prison Service (Jail Superintendent)
- Bihar Labor Service (Labor Superintendent)
- Assistant Director (Social Security)
- Sugarcane Officer
- Assistant Director, Child Protection Unit
- Bihar Election Service (Under Electoral Officer)
- District Audit Officer (Cooperation Units)
- Assistant Registrar (Cooperation Units)
We anticipate the Bihar Public Service Commission to determine the Category wise Minimum Percentage of Marks while declaring the Result of the 56TH – 59th Common Combined (Prelim) Comp. Exam, 2015.
In view of the above, we would suggest our visitors to continue visiting our Website for further Updates.
The Bihar Public Service Commission shall display on its Website the Community / Class wise Minimum Qualifying Marks, which must be made available on our Website as well.
For further Updates, we advise our visitors to log in to http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/.