BSF 1206 Constable GD Recruitment 2016,@bsf.nic.in Constable Form,PET/PST Dates,Results:
The Border Security Force (BSF) would like to share Brief in respect of the Recruitment to the 1206 Posts of Male & Female Constables (General Duty) in the Central Armed Police Forces and Assam Rifles in Jammu And Kashmir State (JKS). Submission of the duly completed Application Forms [in response to the Border Security Force Notification # BSF L/No 15085 Dated the 4th of August 2016 (04.08.2016)] accompanied by the relevant Documents / Testimonials, Certificates is in progress with the Last Date for in person submission of the Application Forms for appearing in the Physical Efficiency Test and Physical Standards Test scheduled to commence on the 24th of August 2016 and ending on the 2nd of September 2016.
BSF Constable GD Recruitment Form 2016
The Border Security Force (BSF) Posts of Constables (General Duty) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) initially on Temporary Basis are likely to be Permanent subsequently. Recruitment Rally for the Posts of Constable (GD) in CAPFs and Assam Rifle in Jammu & Kashmir State (JKS). The Candidates declared as Successfully Qualified in the Physical Efficiency Test & Physical Standards Test (PET & PST) shall be recommended for a Competitive Written Test of 02 Hours Duration contained therein the Objective-Type Multiple Choice Questions based on General Awareness (GA) / General Knowledge (GK), Knowledge of Elementary Mathematics (KME), Analytical Aptitude (AA) & Ability to observe and distinguish the patterns and to test the basic knowledge of the Candidates in English and Hindi Languages.
DECLARATION OF RESULT OF WRITTEN EXAMINATION CONDUCTED ON 25 SEP 2016 FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF CT (GD)(MALE/FEMALE) IN CAPFs IN THE STATE OF JAMMU AND KASHMIR THROUGH SPECIAL OPEN RECRUITMENT TALLIES 2016-17 OF KASHMIR REGION
BSF BANDIPUR CT (GD) Results 2016
BSF BARAMULLA CT (GD) Results 2016
BSF KARGIL CT (GD) Results 2016
BSF KUPWARA CT (GD) Results 2016
BSF LEH CT (GD) Results 2016
BSF NIRU CT (GD) Results 2016
BSF NUBRA CT (GD) Results 2016
BSF STC SGR CT (GD) Results 2016
BSF TANGDHAR CT (GD) Results 2016
सीमा सुरक्षा बल (बसफ) द्वारा कांस्टेबल (सामान्य ड्यूटी) मेल/फीमेल के अभियर्थियों के लिए १२०६ पदों पर फार्मासिस्ट के पद पर आवेदन पत्र आमंत्रित करता है अतः सभी योग्य अभियार्थी 24th अगस्त 2016 (24.08.2016) से 2nd सितम्बर 2016 (02.09.2016) तक आवेदन कर सकते है |
- Optical Mark Recognition Based Written Test / Computer Based Online Recruitment Test in the Optical Mark Recognition Based Answer Sheet comprising Objective-Type Multiple Choice Questions. The Optical Mark Recognition Based Written Examination comprising 100 Objective-Type Multiple Choice Questions shall carry Maximum 100 Marks. The Written Examination shall be printed in Trilingual Media (Hindi, English Languages and Regional Dialect.
- Medical Examination.
BSF Constable GD Apply Online 2016
Final Selection to the Posts of Male / Female Constables shall be strictly in order of Merit. The Directorate General, Border Security Force (Recruitment Division) shall draw up Final Merit List based on the Candidates’ Performance and Marks secured in the Optical Mark Recognition Based Written Examination. Those having scored Sufficient High Marks in the Optical Mark Recognition Based Written Test shall be placed higher on Merit in the Final Merit List. The Physical Efficiency Test & Physical Standards Test is of Qualifying Nature. However, Final Induction / Recruitment of the Candidates to the Post shall be subject to Medical Examination and Verification of the Documents.
He / She should have passed High School Certificate / Secondary School Certificate Examination / XIIth Standard from any Board of Secondary Education recognized by the Central Government / State Government.
Age Limit (As on 01.08.2016):
Un-Reserved / General Candidates should have attained Minimum 18 Years but must not exceed Maximum 23 Years of Age.
The Directorate General, Border Security Force (Recruitment Division) shall conduct the Recruitment Rally for the post of Constable (GD) in CAPFs and Assam rifle in the state of Jammu & Kashmir – Physical Endurance Test / Physical Standards Test (PET / PST) from the 24th August 2016 up to the 2nd of September 2016.
The Candidates are advised to download, typewrite and neatly fill in the Application Forms before reporting for submission of the same to the Recruitment Centers.
BSF Constable GD Physical PET/PST Dates 2016
The Recruitment Centers, upon receipt of the duly completed Application Form shall issue the Admit Cards / Admittance Cares and Enrolment Numbers to the Candidates while appearing for Physical Endurance Test & Physical Standards Test (PET & PST).
To Do Tasks for the Candidates:
- The Candidates should carefully read the Advertisement to ensure that they meet with the Prescribed Eligibility Criteria.
- Fill in the Application Forms (in Hindi / English Language) downloaded with the Advertisement / Notification.
- Attach Self-Attested Xerox of the Educational Qualification / Certificates / Testimonials as well as the Date of Birth.
- Attested Photocopies of the Caste Certificate (in case of Scheduled Caste /Scheduled Tribe / Other Backward Classes) issued by an Officer not below Tehsildaar (TD) / Sub-Divisional Magistrate (SDM) / Sub-Divisional Officer (SDO).
- Attested Photostat of the Domicile Certificate / Aadhar Card / Number / Voter Identity Cards, Ration Cards issued by an Officer not below Tehsildaar (TD) / Sub-Divisional Magistrate (SDM) / Sub-Divisional Officer (SDO).
- A Form for Issuance of the Admit Cards should also be filled in and submitted along with the Recent Passport Size Photographs duly attested by a Gazetted Officer (GO) bearing Seal as per Annexure II along with the duly completed Application Form.
- The Application Form incomplete in any respect and also received after the 2nd of September 2016 shall be outrightly and summarily rejected / not entertained.
|Gender wise Vacancy Details||No. of P0sts|
|Female Constables (GD) for the Year 2015 – 16||206||
in Border Security Force (BSF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) Indo-Tibetan Border Police & Assam Rifles (AR)
|Female Constables (GD) for the Year 2016 – 17||97|
|Male Constables (GD)f or the Year 2015 – 16||903|