CBSE CTET Sept 2016 Application Form Notification,Online Reg,Syllabus,Ques Papers:
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Delhi is going to release the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2016 for recruiting the teachers under the central government. All the candidates who want to make their career in the teaching stream.
CBSE CTET Sept 2016 Notification
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Delhi, candidates who want to became a teacher can take avail from this because giving an opportunity to them through the CTET. The candidates who are looking for the CBSE CTET September 2016 application form can apply online for the CTET. The application forms for CTET 2016 is not yet release by the CBSE. So,candidates will have to wait for some time to apply for the CTET.
The CTET application form will be release after some time on the official website of CTET 2016. Any date for the starting of application form submission is not yet release by the CBSE.
The candidates who are belongs to General or OBC. they have to pay Rs. 600/- of Paper – 1. And for both papers 1 and 2 they have to pay Rs. 1000/-.
The candidates who are belongs to SC/ ST/ PH. they have to pay Rs. 300/- of Paper – 1. And for both papers 1 and 2 they have to pay Rs. 500/-. –
For Paper 1 :
- The candidate must have the certificate of 12th class with at least 50% of Marks with 2 year Diploma in Education or 2 Diploma in Elementary Education.
- The candidate must have the 12th class certificate with at least 50% of Marks or in the final year of B.El.Ed.
For paper 2 :
- The candidate must have the degree of graduation with 1 year (B.Ed) or 1 year (B.Ed) (Special Education).
- Certificate of 12th class with minimum 50% marks or in the final year of B.A/ B.Sc or B.A.Ed/ B.Sc.Ed.
CBSE CTET Sept 2016 Online Registration Form
- Visit the official website of CTET www.ctet.nic.in
- After that search for the CBSE CTET September registration
- Click on new registration
- Do your registration
- Get your ID and password
- After that deposit the application fee
- Fill the application form carefully
- Submit the application form
- Take a print out of application form
- Keep the print out safe
IMPORTANT DATES :
- Submission of On-line application 22.06.2016 to 18.07.2016
- Last Date for submission of fee through E-challan or Debit/Credit Card 19.07.2016 (Before 3:30 PM)
- Final status of Candidates-Check Status & Particulars of candidates whose fees received 20.07.2016
- Period for On-line Corrections in Particulars (No correction will be allowed in any particulars after this date) 20.07.2016 to 25.07.2016
- Download Admit Card from CTET website 17.08.2016
Official CTET Web Portal: www.ctet.nic.in