CISF Recruitment 2016-17, 441 Constable Driver Vacancies Form,Exam Date:
The Directorate of Inspector General (DIG), Central Industrial Security Force, Submission of the Offline Applications for recruitment to the Posts of Constables Driver is in progress with the Last Date ending on the 19.11.2016 and in case of the Residents of North East Region by 26.11.2016.
CISF Constable Drivers Application Form 2016
The Directorate of Inspector General (DIG), Central Industrial Security Force has issue the notificaiton for the recruitment of Constable (Driver) Backlog Vacancies by following procedure
Mode of Submission of the duly completed Applications:
The Envelope containing above documents should be super scribed APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CONSTABLE Driver IN CISF-2016
|Name of the Post & Trades
(पद एवं व्यवसाय व्यवसायों के नाम)
|No. of Posts
|Constable (Driver) / कॉन्स्टेबल (Driver)||441||Direct||21 Years||27 Years||The Candidates must have qualified / passed Matriculation or Equivalent thereof from a Recognized Board of Secondary Education. with Valid Driving Licence>|
CISF Constable (Driver) Apply Online 2016
इंस्पेक्टर जनरल निदेशालय (डीआईजी), केंद्रीय औद्योगिक सुरक्षा बल (CISF) द्वारा 441 पदों पर कांस्टेबल (Driver) के पद पर भर्ती के लिए विज्ञापन जारी कर दिया है अत सभी योग्य अभियार्थी 19th नवम्बर 2016 तक ऑनलाइन अप्लाई कर सकते है |
- Eligibility Test: The recruitment board of CISF will verify the eligibility criteria i.e. Age, Educational Qualification, Height, Chest, Driving License, Driving Experience etc. for the post of Constable Driver from the Original Documents provided by the candidates. Candidates who qualify in height eligibilities and others as described in the official notification will only called for the PET test (Physical Efficiency Test).
- Physical Efficiency Test:
|Run||800 Meters to be finished in 3 minutes and 15 Seconds.|
|Long Jump||11 feet (only 3 chances)|
|High Jump||3 feet 6 inches (only 3 chances)|
- Written Test and Trade Test: candidates who will qualify in the PET, physical measurement and detailed verification of eligibility standards/documentation will be called for the further tests which have been given below. Candidates will required to obtain minimum qualifying marks to proceed for further tests in this stage. Candidates who will not be able to qualify in any of the test in this stage will not be allowed take part in further test.
|Name of the test||Total Marks||Qualifying Marks|
|Driving test for light vehicle||50||25|
|Driving test for heavy vehicle||50||25|
|Practical knowledge of motor mechanism and ability to carry out minor repair of vehicles.||30||15|
- Medical Examination: After the above tests recruitment board will prepare the Merit list as according to the vacancies. Candidates who will find their name in the Merit list will be called for the Medical Examination.
- Final Selection: Candidates who will find medically fit will be finally selected for the post.
Application Form duly filled in the prescribed Proforma as per Appendix-‘A’, affixed with Recent Passport Size Photograph duly self-attested need be sent to the Directorate of Inspector General (DIG) as mentioned in in the Advertisement should be received by 19.11.2016 and in case of the residents of North East Region by 26.11.2016 along with the following documents. One similar Photograph will also be affixed on the Admit Card.
Application / Examination Fee:
Application addressedin the notification with Exam Fees should be sent so as to reach the concerned DIG of Central Industrial Security Force as shown in the 19.11.2016 and in case of the Residents of North East Region by 26.11.2016. Any Applications received after the Deadlines shall be not be entertained by the Officers concerned.
First Alerts on the Schedule for Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Admit Cards / Call Letters for Physical Endurance Test / Physical Standards Test, Call Letters / Admit Letters for Trade Tests, Final Result, Final Merit List, Final Select List, Pre-Recruitment Medical Examination for recruitment to the Posts of Constables (Driver) Trades wise against 441 Posts including for the Constable (Driver).
In case of assistance, the candidates are advised to log into www.cisf.gov.in and contact the Central Industrial Security Force Office concerned in the States and Union Territories stated in the Advertisement.
Press Click Here to download the Proforma of the Application Forms, Admit Cards and other Documents.