CUCET 2017 Notification | Application Form | Last Date:
The Central University, Rajasthan Online Registration for admission into i) Under Graduate / Integrated Programs; ii) Post Graduate / B.Ed. / M.Sc. B.Ed. / PG Diploma Courses and, iii) Master of Philosophy / Doctorate of Philosophy Programs shall commence in the month of March 2017 with the Deadline for the Candidates submitting Online Application Forms closing in the month of April 2017.
Central Universities CUCET 2017 Application Form
The Central University, Rajasthan in coordination with all other Central Universities may host in May 2017 the All India Central University Common Entrance Test 2017 to shortlist the candidates for admission into
- Under Graduate / Integrated Programs (03/04/05 Years)
- Post Graduate / B.Ed. / Integrated M.Sc B.Ed. / PG Diploma Programs (1st / 2nd /3rd Year)
- Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.) / Doctorate of Philosophy (Ph. D) Programs
CUCET 2017 shall be conducted in various parts of the country
|Central University of Haryana||CUHAR||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology comprising 100 Objective-Type Multiple Choice Questions consisting of Part A & Part B.|
|Central University of Jammu||CUJAM|
|Central University of Jharkand||CUJHD||The Common Entrance Test 2016 comprising the Objective-Type Multiple Choice Questions shall be as per the Subject Codes (PGQP02, PGQP03, PGQP04, PGQP07, PGQP08, PGQP10, PGQP16, PGQP17, PGQP18, PGQP19, PGQP21, PGQP22, PGQP24, PGQP25, PGQP28, PGQP29, PGQP30, PGQP32, PGQP33, PGQP34, PGQP05, PGQP12, PGQP13, PGQP23, PGQP31, PGQP37, PGQP38, PGQP35, PGQP09, PGQP36, PGQP20, PGQP06)|
|Central University of Kashmir||CUKAS|
|Central University of Kerala||CUKER|
|Central University of Punjab||CUPUN||Part A: English Language competency, General Knowledge, Current Awareness and Analytical Skills
Part B: 04 Sections
|Central University of Rajasthan||CURAJ|
|Central University of Tamil Nadu||CUTND|
CUCET Entrance Important Dates 2017
|1||Commencement of Online Registration||20th March, 2017|
|2||Closing Date of Online Registration||14th April, 2017|
|3||Date of Admit Card Upload||05th May, 2017|
|4||Examination Date||17th-18th May, 2017|
|5||Answer Key Upload||19th May, 2017|
|6||Grievances, if any upto||05:00 pm on 22nd May, 2017|
|7||Corrected Answer Key ready||29th May, 2017|
|8||Result Declaration||7th June, 2017|
CUCET 2017 Admissions Form
01) Keep a valid Email Id
02) Keep a Scanned Photograph of Self (In .jpeg/.jpg Format & size between 10KB to 100KB only)
03) Keep a Scanned Signature of Self (In .jpeg/.jpg Format & size between 5KB to 20KB only)
04) Keep a Credit card, Net banking or ATM-cum-Debit card (for online Payment mode)
05) Please check your Eligibility Criteria and Examination Schedule before selecting courses offered by various Universities.
06) If your Qualifying Marks are in Grade / CGPA, then please convert it into Equivalent Percentage.
For First Wake-up Alerts, Live Updates on the Central University of Rajasthan (CURaj) intimation on Online Counseling, Document Verification, Fee Depositing, Seat Allotment in the Central University of Haryana / Jammu / Jharkhand / Kashmir / Kerala / Punjab / Rajasthan / Tamil Nadu for the Academic Year 2017 – 2018:
In case of clarification, assistance, the candidates are advised to get in touch with the Coordinator, 24 x 7 Central University of Rajasthan at Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for Online Registration.
Official Portal of the CUCET 2017: www.cucet2017.co.in