DNB CET Entrance Results 2015-16 Cut Off,Counseling Dates:
dnb cet entrance results 2015-16,dnb common entrance test cet result,dnb cet ss results 2015,dnb cet result date 2015,dnb cet cutoff marks 2015,dnb cet ss 2015 cut off,dnb cet counseling dates 2015,dnb cet counseling process 2016,dnb cet 2015 counseling schedule,dnb cet counseling rounds 2015,dnb cet seat allotment 2016
The National Board of Examinations (NBE) shall determine the Minimum Qualifying Marks concurring with the DNB CET SS 2016 Result Announcement due by the 25th of January 2016 (25.01.2016).
DNB CET Entrance Test Results 2015-16
The National Board of Examinations (NBE) SHALL NOTIFY the Date in January 2016 for admission into MD/MS/DNB 03-Year Super Specialty Courses for Admission Session 2016.
Validity of DNB CET SS 2016 Result:
1. The validity of the Result of the CET- SS shall be only for the current Admission Session, i.e., January 2016 Admission Session only and cannot be carried forward to the next Academic Session of CET- SS 2016.
Declaration of DNB CET SS Result 2016:
The results for Diplomate of National Board CET – SS shall be declared by the 25th of January 2016 (25.01.2016). The Mark Sheet-cum-Result Certificate for the CET-SS Examination can be downloaded from NBE website in after the Declaration of the DNB CET SS Result.
Tie – Breaker Criteria:
In the event of two or more candidates having obtained Equal Marks, the Merit Position shall be determined by the following criteria:
1. The Candidates who fulfill the Minimum Eligibility Criteria as prescribed in this Information Bulletin and possess Post Graduate Medical Qualification certified by any one of the following shall be placed higher in the Merit:
· National Board of Examinations, India OR
· Royal Colleges of various Disciplines, the United Kingdom OR
· American Board of various Disciplines, the United States of America OR
· Royal Colleges of various Disciplines, Canada OR
· Royal Colleges of various Disciplines, Australia
2. Based on the Marks obtained in the Post Graduate Exit Examination (wherever available)
3. If the TIE is not resolved by above Criteria or Marks are not available (Refer to Sl. No. 2 above) the Merit Position shall be determined using the following criteria in descending order:
a. The Candidate who has passed all the MBBS Professional Examinations in the First Attempt shall be placed at Higher Merit Position.
b. The Candidate with Higher Aggregate Marks (in Percentage) in all MBBS Professional Examination (Part I & Part -II) shall be placed at Higher Merit Position.
c. The Candidate with Higher Aggregate Marks (in Percentage) in the 3rd MBBS Professional Examination (Part I & Part – II) shall be placed at Higher Merit Position.
d. The Candidate with Higher Aggregate Marks (in Percentage) in the 2nd MBBS Professional Examination shall be placed at Higher Merit Position.
e. The Candidate with Higher Aggregate Marks (in Percentage) in the 1st MBBS Professional Examination shall be placed at Higher Merit Position.
5.There is no provision for re-checking or re-totaling or re-evaluation of the Question Paper, Answers, Marks and no query in this regard will be entertained.
The Candidates absent / not participating in any of his Scheduled Round of the Counseling either in-person or through Online (opt out) shall not be eligible for participation in subsequent round(s) of Counseling, i.e., Attending the Previous Round of Counseling in-person or through Online Mode is essential to make the candidate Eligible for the subsequent round of counseling (if any).
The Merit List to be drawn up by the National Board of Examination / Diplomate of National Board shall be as here under:
(iii) Pediatrics / Neonatology
(iv) Medical Genetics Combined-Medical / Pediatrics / Obstetrics & Gynecology .
The National Board of Examinations shall draw up a common merit list based on the performance of the Candidates to shortlist / call them for 1st / 2nd / 3rd Counseling).
The National Board of Examinations has cited the Admission Criteria as here under:
Results & Scoring Process: DNB – CET-SS:
- All the candidates appearing in the DNB CET SS 2016 shall be given a Merit Position based on the marks obtained by them. For Medical, Surgical & Pediatric Group (excluding Medical Genetics) Merit shall be determined on the basis the performance of the candidate in 180 Objective-Type Multiple Choice Questions (i.e. excluding the Multiple Choice Questions from Medical Genetics along the candidate appearing for that Group.
- For the purpose of the Medical Genetics, a separate Merit List shall be declared based on the marks obtained in the entire Question Paper, i.e., out of 210 MCQs. The Candidates with the DNB/MS Qualification in General Surgery are not eligible for DNB course in Medical Genetics among the candidates appearing in that Group.
- The Candidates with DNB/MS Qualification in Obstetrics & Gynaecology shall appear in the NBE FET (For the same Academic Session as DNB CET-SS) for Obstetrics and Gynaecology discipline. Their FET question paper shall have 100 MCQs in Obstetrics and Gynaecology and 30 MCQs in Medical Genetics. The marks obtained in Obstetrics & Gynaecology component (i.e., out of 100) shall be scaled to 180 and a Common Merit List shall be prepared (based on the performance in 180+30 = 210 MCQs).
- For all the candidates appearing in DNB CET-SS Medical Group, Pediatric Group and NBE FET (Obstetrics and Gynaecology Discipline), there would be one single Common Merit List in Medical Genetics.
Centralized Merit Based Counseling – January-2016 Admission Session:
Eligibility for Counseling:
The Candidates who qualify the Centralized Entrance Test Diplomate of National Board – Centralized Entrance Test – Super Specialty (CET-SS) to be conducted by the National Board of Examinations (NBE) in November 2015 and fulfill the Eligibility Criteria for admission into DNB post-Doctoral Courses (2016 Admission Session) at various NBE accredited Medical Colleges / Institutions / Hospitals in India shall participate in the Counseling for allocation of the seats on Merit-Cum-Choice-Basis (MCCB).
The Candidate pursuing DM/MCh (other than DNB Course) might join a DNB Seat only after he / she resigns from such Course. Seat Allotment Letter (SAL) to such a candidate shall be issued by the National Board of Examinations (within the Calendar of Admission) only if the candidate has been relieved and discharged from the Institution / College / Hospital from where he / she is undergoing such Post Graduate Medical Course (PGMC).
Ineligibility, if detected at any stage, the NBE reserves the rights to take necessary action as deemed fit including but not limited to the cancellation of the admission to Diplomate of National Board Course (DNBC) and to debar the candidate from taking any further examinations conducted by the National Board of Examinations. The Candidates joining the DNB Super Specialty Course for January 2016 Admission Session, after opting for a confirmed seat through DNB CET-SS Centralized Counseling shall neither be eligible to appear in DNB CET – SS nor he / she would be eligible for another DNB SS Seat for the entire duration of their DNB Course, i.e., 03-Years. This shall be irrespective of their respective Resignation or discontinuation from the Course due to any reason; i.e., January 2016 Session joined candidates shall be debarred from appearing in the forthcoming DNB CET SS and admissions till December 2018.
A Candidate can also exercise his / her option for participation in the further round of Counseling (i.e., opting out) through the NBE Website till the day of his / her scheduled Counseling. The candidate need not appear for Counseling in-person in the National Board of Examinations Office Delhi for opting out for a further round of Counseling. The candidate might gain access to the NBE Website from anywhere to use the facility for opting out for the further round of Counseling. Such candidate shall not be marked as absent and would be given an opportunity to participate in the further round of Counseling as and when conducted by the NBE for the same Academic Session.
The Candidates absent / not participating in any of his scheduled round of Counseling either in-person or through Online (opt out) shall not be eligible for participation in the subsequent round(s) of Counseling; i.e., Attending the previous round of Counseling in-person or through Online mode is essential to make the candidate eligible for the subsequent round of Counseling (if any).
|01.||1st Round||Candidates who have qualified the DNB CET-SS conducted by NBE in the respective session and fulfill the eligibility criteria for admission to the respective courses at various NBE accredited Medical Colleges /Institutions /Hospitals in India shall be eligible to participate in the counseling for allocation of seats purely on merit cum choice basis.|
|02.||2nd Round||Candidates participated in the 1st Round of counseling either in-person or through online (opt out) shall be eligible for participation in the 2nd round of Counseling in order of merit.|
|03.||3rd Round (if conducted)||Candidates participated in the 2nd Round of counseling either in-person or through online (opt out) shall be eligible for participation in the 3rd round of Counseling in order of merit.|
The Candidates opting for a confirmed seat are NOT Eligible for participation in the subsequent round(s) of Counseling irrespective of their joining / non-joining / resignation from the seat already opted for.
Schedule for Counseling:
The schedule of Diplomate of National Board CET (SS) – Centralized Counselling shall be made available on the NBE Website.
Group Specific Merit list of Eligible Candidates shall be notified on the National Board of Examinations Website.
The Candidates will be able to download their respective Rank Letters for participation from the NBE Website after the Merit List is notified.
Availability of Seats:
The Indicative Seat Matrix for DNB (Post-Doctoral) Seats is available in the Information Bulletin and shall also be uploaded on the NBE Website. Final Seat Matrix shall be displayed at the Counseling Venue before the commencement of the Counseling.
The Counseling shall be done purely on the basis of the CET (SS) Group specific Merit Position. In the event of two or more candidates obtaining same DNB Common Entrance Test (SS) Marks, the National Board of Examinations shall adopt the Tie-Breaker Criteria as mentioned in the Information Bulletin in respect of the Diplomate of National Board – Centralized Entrance Test – Super Specialty 2016.
Post-DNB CET SS 2016 Key Dates:
|01.||DNB CET SS 2016||Computer-Based-Test (CBT)|
|02.||Criteria for Passing the Examination||Ranking Examination|
|03.||Seat Allotment||Group Specific Merit Based Counseling to be conducted by National Board of Examinations|
|04.||Cut-Off Date for completing: DNB/MD/MS Qualification*||31.12.2015|
|05.||Declaration of Results||25.01.2016|
|06.||Admission through Counseling (Three Rounds – 1st / 2nd / 3rd) in order of Merit||The Diplomate of National Board SHALL NOTIFY the Date in January 2016.|
In case of assistance, we advise the candidates to log in to http://www.natboard.edu.in/.