KCCB HPBOSE Gr-3 Officers|Gr-4 Clerical 2015 Admit Card Download:
The Kangra Central Cooperative Bank Limited (KCCBL) shall generate LATEST by the 12th of November 2015 (12.11.2015) the e-Hall Exam Tickets / Admission Letters for the candidates appearing in the upcoming Kangra Central Cooperative Bank Limited Examination – 2015 scheduled for the 22nd of November 2015 (22.11.2015).
HP KCCB Bank Grade-3|Grade-4 e-Admit Card 2015
The Kangra Central Cooperative Bank Limited (KCCBL) candidates are advised to log into the official Website of Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education Website to download the e-Hall Tickets to appear in the Kangra Central Cooperative Bank Examination 2015 likely to be held on 22.11.2015.
The Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education (HPBoSE) shall conduct the Optical Mark Recognition Based Written Examination of the Kangra Central Cooperative Bank Limited Examination 2015 for Recruitment of various Categories of the Posts under Direct Recruitment Quota and Service Rules for the Employees of the Bank on Contract Basis on 22nd November, 2015.
The Kangra Central Cooperative Bank Limited Examination 2015 shall consist of the 200 Objective-Type Multiple Choice Questions carrying 200 Marks for the Posts against Srl. Nos. 01 & 02. The Kangra Central Cooperative Bank Exam 2015 in respect of the Post against No. 03 shall comprise 250 Objective-Type Multiple Choice Questions carrying 250 Marks.
- Grade III Officers 200 Marks (General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning & English Language)
- Grade IV Clerk 200 Marks (General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning & English Language)
- Computer Operators 250 Marks (General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, English Language & Knowledge of Computer Applications)
to fill 154 vacancies for Grade – III Officers, Grade – IV Clerical and Computer Operator in Kangra Central Cooperative Bank Ltd. Head Office Dharamshala, District Kangra – 176 215 [Grade III Officer (15 Posts), Gr-IV-Clerk (For General Public) (74 Posts), Gr – IV – Clerk (against Working Trained Secretary of (PACS) Quota80% (46 Posts), Gr. IV Clerk (Against Employee of other Coop. Society Quota (20%) (8 Posts) & Gr-IV Computer Operator (11 Posts)].
Personal interview carrying 15% of the Total Marks prescribed for the Written Examination and Interview. The Kangra Central Cooperative Bank shall give Due Weight age to the Professional / Working Experience, Academic Qualifications / Track Record etc. will be given by the Kangra Central Cooperative Bank Limited Selection Committee during the Selection Process.
Kangra Central Cooperative Bank Limited prescribes the Terms of Employment as hereunder:
Terms of Employment:
- The Appointments will be purely on Contractual & Temporary Basis initially for a period of One Year only.
- The Contract may be renewed after Expiry of the Contract Period subject to the performance of the candidate and availability of the Vacancies.
- After the completion of 05-Years of Contractual Period in continuity, the employees shall be eligible for regularization subject to availability of the vacancies, Eligibility, Suitability and Satisfactory Performance of the Candidate.
Click here to download the e-Hall Tickets / Admittance Cards