er liluah workshop 525 apprentice application form 2015, merit list:
The Eastern Railway, Liluah, There is a great news for all the candidates who want to get trained as an trade apprentice from the Workshop. It has issued the official recruitment notification for 525 trade apprentice for the eligible candidates who have passed Matriculation/Matric/10th class with 10+2 pattern and have ITI certificate from NCVT in relevant trade.
ER Liluah Workshop Apprentice Online Form 2015
The Eastern Railway, Liluah, Candidates who were waiting for the official notification can click the link given below of the official notification to view it. Before applying for the above post candidates are required to read all the information related to the eligibilities and how to apply and what documents are to be enclosed with the application form and call letter.
The application form and call letter in prescribed must receive at the address on or before 28th September, 2015 in closed envelope enclosed with all the essential copies of certificates and documents.
|Name of trades||UR||SC||ST||OBC||Total|
|Welder( G & E )||38||11||6||20||75|
|Refrigeration & Air conditioning (Mech)||2||0||0||1||3|
Candidates who want to apply for the trade apprentice should not have their age less than 15 years and not more than 24 years as on 1st July, 2015. Relaxation of upper age limit will be provided of 5 years to SC/ST and 3 years to OBC.
Candidates should have passed 10th/Matriculation/Matric class with 10+2 pattern from a recognized board and must have ITI certificate in relevant trade from NCVT.
A Crossed Postal Order in favour of F.A. & C.A.O. Eastern Railway, Kolkata payable at GPO/Kolkata for Rs. 40/- as a processing fee. The Postal Order purchased before the date of publication of this notice will not be valid. fee is exempted for SC/ST/PH /Women/Minority & economically backward class candidates.
How to apply:
The Application form & Call Letter as per the prescribed format must be submitted in A4 size paper duly and neatly filled in all respect by the candidate in his own hand writing with ball point pen to be addressed to Chief Works Manager, C & W Workshop, Eastern Railway, Liluah, Howrah, PIN – 711204 in a closed envelop enclosing all the necessary and required documents and certificates.
Documents or certificates necessarily require to submitted:
- Two (2) Self-addressed envelope of 11” x 5” with Postal Stamp of Rs. 5/- ( Exemption for SC/ST/PH Candidates).
- A Crossed Postal Order in favour of F.A. & C.A.O. Eastern Railway, Kolkata payable atGPO/Kolkata for Rs. 40/- as a processing fee which is not refundable/transferable under any circumstances. The Postal Order purchased before the date of publication of this notice will not be valid. No fee is required for SC/ST/PH /Women/Minority & economically backward class candidates
- Two (2) recent Passport Size Photographs duly signed by the applicant, one photograph should be pasted on the Application Form in the space provided for it and the another should be pasted on the ‘CALL LETTER- CUM- ADMIT CARD’ in the space provided. Both the photographs must be attested by Gazetted Officer.
- Photo copy of Matriculation Certificate & mark sheet ( both the side of the mark sheet ) duly attested by any Gazetted Officer.
- Photo copy of ITI Certificate & mark sheet ( both the side of the mark sheet ) duly attested by any Gazetted Officer.
- Photo copy of Cast Certificate duly attested by any Gazetted Officer.
A merit list of the candidates will be prepared as according to their marks in 10th class and ITI certificate. If the two students have same marks merit will be decided as according to their date of birth.
Information related to the merit list will be soon displayed exclusively here on www.edunewsportal.in.
Some important things to remember:
Name of the department: Workshop of Eastern Railway, Liluah
Name of the post: Trade Apprentice
Total Vacancies: 525
Closing Date of online registration: 28 September, 2015