Gauhati HC 397 Computer Typist Application Form 2015:
The Gauhati High Court (High Court of Assam, Nagaland, Mizoram and Arunachal Pradesh) has issued the official notification at its official website inviting online application from the energetic aspirants for the 397 Computer Typist Post. Candidates who were willing to apply for the posts can commence applying online from now onwards. The written test for the same posts will be soon conducted of which date will be soon mentioned here in due course of time.
Gauhati High CourtComputer Typist Online Form 2015
The Gauhati High Court Communiqué for the vacancies in the Gauhati High Court for 397 posts of Computer Typist has been issued at an official website. The aspirants wishful to apply for the posts can start applying from the 7th September, 2015 and the online registration will lasts till 22nd September, 2015. The candidates are strongly advised not to wait for the last date to apply. To avoid the last minute rush and unpredictable technical incidents apply as early as possible. We are giving a detailed procedure about how to apply online for the above posts.
Candidates who are willing to apply for the above Typist posts should not have their age less than 18 years and not more than 38 years. Upper Age limit relaxation of 5 years and 10 years will be provided to the candidates of SC/ST and PwD respectively.
- Candidates must possessed a degree of graduation in any stream from a UGC recognized University.
- A must have diploma/certificate in MS office from any government/private institute.
- Must have proficiency in the local language of state.
How to apply for the above said Posts;
- First the candidates need to register themselves by providing some inputs to get the Registration Code. To do this, visit to the official website of Gauhati High Court and click on the “Recruitment” Tab and after then click on the link at the right side of screen which says “Notification:Click here to apply Online”.
- Click on the New Registration Link and then provide inputs related to your personal details and then click on the button of “Create Registration”. A registration code will appear at the screen, note it down.
- After it in Phased 2, click on the Upload Details, Enter your Registration Code and Date of Birth.
- Provide your profile details, viz. address, qualification, experience and submit these details and then come back to the third phase to Upload the Photographs and Signatures.
- After submitting the above details candidate will have to click on the “Access Candidate Home” to get the acknowledgement receipt/Admit card and etc. Candidates are required to take a print of it and preserve it for future references.
Selection of the candidate is totally depends upon the written test/skill test/ personal interview.
Our team is here informing our visitors that the info related to the Exam pattern, admit card, exam dates and Result, Merit List, Cut-off marks, Interview Dates, Interview Call letters and the final results exclusively here on http://edunewsportal.in/. So stay in touch with us.