Haryana HSSC Answer Key 2015 – Junior Engineer Results:
hssc jr engineer ans key 2015,haryana ssc junior engineer anskey,hssc je engg result 2015,haryana junior engg 2015 solution key,hssc je omr key 2015,hssc junior engineer result 2015,haryana ssc jr engg result 2015,hssc junior engg result date 2015
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) shall release within One Week upon conduct of the Optical Mark Recognition Based Written Examination against HSSC Advertisement No. 02/2015, the Set wise Optical Mark Recognition Answer Sheet in A, B, C & D Series.
Haryana SSC Junior Engineer JE Exam Answer Key 2015
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) shall conduct on the 8th of November 2015 the Optical Mark Recognition Based Written Test against the fore stated Advertisement No. 02/2015 for the Post of Junior Engineer (Civil) (105 Posts) under the Development & Panchayat Department (DPD )and Junior Engineer (Civil), (162 Posts) under the Public Health Engineering Department (PHED), Haryana. The Computer Based Written Examination shall be held at Yamuna Nagar.
We would also publish on our URL both the Haryana Staff Selection Commission both Optical Mark Recognition based scanned image of the Model Answers Key in A, B, C & D Series in Portable Document Format File of the Written Part and the Written Examination Result for the ready reference of the candidates. Therefore, the candidates, in order to stay Updated may like to bookmark our Website for their ready reference.
- Selection of the Candidates consists of the Written Part
- Personal Interview & Document Verification (DV)
- Final Merit List shall be prepared on the basis of the Candidates Performance and Marks both in the Optical Mark Recognition Based Written Test and Personal Interview..
Interview / Viva-voce
The Candidates called for Personal Interview / Viva-voce shall have to present / produce the Documents for Verification as intimated by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission
- All Original Certificates / Documents / Testimonials of the Educational Qualifications and other documents mentioned in the Online Application and one set of Self-Attested Copies of all these Certificates.
- Printed Copy of the Online Application Form along with latest Stamp Size Photograph duly attested by a Gazetted Officer and pasted on the Application Form.
iii) Original Proof of Earlier Fee Deposited, i.e., Treasury Challan / Credit Certificate issued by concerned treasury etc.
We convey our Best Wishes for the Candidates!
Download here the Set wise Answers Key in ABCD Series.