IRDAI Manager 29 Many Post Recruitment 2017 Application Form, Apply Online:
Insurance Regulatory & Development Authority of India is required to recruit 29 candidates as for the Managerial Post under their Department and has also issued an Authorized recruitment Notification for the same on their Official Web Portal. Eligible Candidates are invited to apply through Online Mode for the same by going through the Official Web Portal of IRDAI using below given link. There are total of 29 vacancies of Managerial Posts such as Manager, Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager and General Manager.
IRDAI Manager 29 Many Post Recruitment 2017
Through from the Official Notification released by IRDAI, candidates who fulfill all the Eligibility Criteria in a proper manner such as Educational Qualification, Experience and Age Limit etc. shall only be eligible to apply for the post of various Managers under IRDAI. It is advised to the candidates that ensure you’re fully eligible for the Post. Candidates who would like to apply are hereby informed that any application received after the Last Date will be rejected; only those Applications shall be entertained which were filled before the Last date, Currently Online Applications are available on the Official Web Portal and will available till 20th October 2017.
Other mandatory details such as Selection Process and Applying Procedure etc. are provided below under the following post.
Discipline vise Distribution of Available Vacancies
|Assistant Manager||10 posts|
|Deputy Manager||05 posts|
|General Manager||02 posts|
- Type of the Category: Recruitment Notification
- Name of the Department: Insurance Regulatory &Development Authority of India
- Location: Hyderabad (500 004)
- No of the Post: 29 Vacancies
- Last Date for Applying: 20th October 2017 (till 5:30)
- Official Website: www.irdai.gov.in
IRDAI 2017 Various Managers Recruitment Qualifications Required
Manager: Graduation -60% [or B.Tech (IT/CS) – 60% for IT skill stream]
Assistant Manager: Graduation
Deputy Manager: Graduation
General Manager: Graduation
- Manager: F&A/Invites: ACA/AICW A/ACS/CM A/CFA
- Assistant Manager: Actuarial: Pass in at least 12 papers of IAI,
F&A/Invites: ACA/AICWA/AC S/ CMA/CFA Legal: LL.B
- Deputy Manager: F&A/Invites: ACA/AICWA/ACS/CMA/ CFA
- General Manager: Actuarial: Fellow of the Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI) &
5 years’ post qualification experience
IRDAI Managers 2017 Age Limit
Age of the Candidate will be calculated as on the Date of Applying.
Minimum Required age for being eligible to apply is 18 years.
Maximum Age allowed for applying varies according to the post for which a candidate applying and given in the following manner:
Manager: 45 years
Assistant Manager: 50 years
Deputy Manager: 55 years
General Manager: 55 years
- Age relaxation to the Reserved Category candidate will be given as per the Government rules.
How to apply through Online Mode 2017
- Visit the Official Web Portal of IRDAI through from the link given above.
- Click on “Employment Link” given at the top of the Homepage.
- Click on it, a page will be opened containing Various Online Application Form.
- Search for IRDAI Manager Application Form & click on it.
- Now a page named as Registration Form will open.
- Fill that Application Form properly and recheck once.
- After filling, click on Submit after paying the Application Fee.
- Then make an alternate copy of that Completed Application Form.
Click here to apply Online: https://www.irdai.gov.in/registration_page.aspx
Important Dates (IRDAI Recruitment)
- Advertisement Date: 27th September 2017
- Commencement of Online Application Form: 27th September 2017
- Last Date for Online Applying: 20th October 2017
- Last Date for paying Application Fee: 20th October 2017
- Exam Date: Release Soon
IRDAI Various Managers Recruitment 2017 Selection Procedure
Selection will be made through a competitive Written Examination (WE) and/or Interview. The decision to conduct WE will depend on the number of applications received for each post in each grade and vacancy in each skill stream. Final selection will be done on the basis of candidate’s performance in Written Examination and/or Interview in order of merit.
Candidates belonging to SC/OBC categories may, to the extent the number of vacancy reserved for the category which cannot be filled on the basis of general standard, be considered with a relaxed standard to make up the deficiency in the reserved quota, subject to the fitness of these candidates for selection to the post/service irrespective of their ranks in the order of merit at WE and/or interview.
Click here for Detailed Notification