Jamia CDOL Distance Open Admissions 2015-16 Form:
The Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) has issued a Notice to invite the Application Forms (downloaded from JMI Website) for admission into different streams of Post Graduate / Under Graduate / Post Graduate Diploma and Certificate Courses offered by the Center for Distance and Open Learning.
Jamia CDOL Distance Online Application Form 2015
The Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) Admission Process for the same shall commence from July 27, 2015 with downloading of the Application Forms from JMI’s University Website.
Downloading of the Application Forms from the Jamia Millia Islamia’s Website commences on the 27th of July 2015 (27.07.2015) and ends on the 20th of October 2015. The Candidates would be able to submit their Applications.
Jamia Millia Islamia, Centre for Distance and Open Learning has made a provision for On the Spot Admission (OSA) and Provisional Admission (PA). The Candidates desiring to seek admission into the Post Graduate / Under Graduate / Post Graduate Diploma and Certificate Courses are advised to download the Application Forms, fill in the same and carry the Essential Documents to the Center for Distance and Open Learning; Jamia Millia Islamia would be offered Provisional Admission. The Center for Distance and Open Learning has 21 PG / UG / PG Diploma and Certificate Courses to offer to the Eligible Candidates who would meet with the prescribed terms and conditions as detailed hereunder:
Post Graduate / Under Graduate / Post Graduate Diploma / Post Graduate Certificate Level:
- M.A. English (MEG).
- M.A. Hindi (MHD).
- M.A. History (MAH).
- M.A. Sociology (MAS).
- Post Graduate Diploma in Geo-informatics (PGDGI).
- Post Graduate Diploma in Guidance and Counselling (PGDGC).
- Bachelor of Education (B. Ed).
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A. General).
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com).
- Bachelor of International Business and Finance (BIBF).
- Advanced Diploma in Computer Hardware and Network Tech (ADCHNT).
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering (DEE).
- Diploma in Power Generation Engineering (DPGE).
- Diploma in Early Child Hood Care Education (DECCE).
- Certificate in Computer Information Technology (CCIT).
- M.A Political Science (MAPS)
- M.A Public Administration (MPA)
- M.A Human Resource Management (MHRM)
- M.A Education (M.A EDU)
- Master of Commerce (M.COM)
- Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS)
For further clarifications / details / assistance, we advise our visitors to visit JMI Center for Distance and Open Learning Website http://jmi.ac.in/cdol.