JRRSU PRE SHIKSHA SHASTRI TEST Counseling 2017, PSST Dates,Last Date,Merit list./Cut Off:
The Jagadguru Ramanandacharya Rajasthan Sanskrit University may declare Detailed Span of Counseling And Merit List based Counseling (1st / 2nd / 3rd Counseling depending upon the numbers of the Candidates vis-à-vis availability of the Seats for Allotment. Admission apart from 20% for Rajasthan Domiciled PSST- 2017 Merit Listed Women, shall be made in order of Community-wise Reservation into the Course opted for by the Candidates.
JRRSU Pre Shiksha Shastri Test PSST Counseling 2017
The Jagadguru Ramanandacharya Rajasthan Sanskrut University takes this opportunity to intimate the Pre-Shiksha Shastri Test 2017 Merit listed Candidates as stated in the subsequent Paragraphs. Jagadguru Ramanandacharya Rajasthan Sanskrut Vishwavidyalaya has commenced this date (w.e.f July 2017) the Online Counseling Process for admission into the Courses stated here under
- 05-Year Combined Preceptorial Logist & Preceptorial Semester System (पंचवर्षीय संयुक्तचार्य शास्त्री एवं आचार्य सेमेस्टर पद्धति);
- A. / B.Sc. in Yoga Science (योग विज्ञान में शास्त्री (बी. ए. / बी. एस सी);
- A. / M.Sc. in Yoga Science (योग विज्ञान में आचार्य (एम.ए. / एम.एस सी);
- Certificate / Diploma – Astrology & Architecture (प्रमाण पत्र / डिप्लोमा – ज्योतिष एवं वास्तु);
- Ritual & Priesthood Diploma (कर्मकांड एवं पौरोहित्य डिप्लोमा);
- Yoga Instructor Certificate Post Graduate Diploma (योग प्रशिक्षक प्रमाण पत्र एवं स्नातकोत्तर);
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application (PGDCA) (स्नातकोत्तर अभिकलित्र अनुप्रयोग उपाधिपत्र (पीजीडीसीए)
JRRSU Counseling Merit List/Cut Off 2017
Admission into the above-cited Courses shall be strictly in order of Merit List drawn up based on the Candidates’ performance in the Pre-Shiksha Shaastri Test.
To Do Tasks for Admission in Jagadguru Ramanandacharya Rajasthan Sanskrut Vishwavidyalaya:
The Merit Listed Candidates having their Names on Merit List released by Jagadguru Ramanandacharya Rajasthan Sanskrut University should pay Rs. 2000/- (Rupees Two Thousand only) in the shape of Challan IN FAVOR OF COORDINATOR PSST 2017.
JRSSU PSST Counseling Documents 2017
The Candidates are advised to retain with them following Documents duly Self-Attested along with the Original for Verification of the Certificates / Documents / Testimonials at the time of commencement of Web Based Counseling. The Registrar shall display the names of the Candidates on the Jagadguru Ramanandacharya Rajasthan Sanskrut Vishwavidyalaya Website with the Counseling Round for Seat Allotment in a day or two.
- Print out of the Online Application Form;
- PSST-2016 e-Admit Card;
- 10 Passport Size Photographs;
- Xerox of Matriculate Certificate showing Date of Birth;
- Photostat of the High School Certificate & Higher Secondary Certificate
- Secondary (10th) School Certificates and Senior Secondary (12th) School Certificate Examination Marks Statement / Mark Sheet;
- Xerox of Graduation / Post Graduate Certificates and Marks Statements;
- Photocopy of Caste Certificates issued by the Competent Authority;
- Rajasthan Domicile Certificate;
- Medical Fitness Certificates
- Photostat of the Challan (Payment of the Online Counseling Admission Fee) among others.
JRSSU PSST Selection Process 2017
Based on their marks in the JRRSU PSST, 2017 candidates will be selected. Shortlisted candidates will be called for counseling and based on merit list and the rank seat will be allotted to the eligible candidates.
JRSSU PSST PAHUNT 2017 Result
JRRSU PSST, 2017 result shall be published by Jagadguru Ramanandacharya Rajasthan Sanskrit University after successfully completion of JRSSU PSST 2017 Examination.The results will be available on the website after the exam. To check the date of the announcement stays connected with us.
However, the candidates are hereby advised to log into Jagadguru Ramanandacharya Rajasthan Sanskrut Vishwavidyalaya Website for details.
In case of assistance, guidance, the Candidates are advised to access Jagadguru Ramanandacharya Rajasthan Sanskrut University Helpline No.:7425802521, 0141 – 513 2005, or alternatively e-mail Id: jrrsupsst@gmail.Com. The Candidates are advised to log into www.jrrsanskrituniversity.ac.in/.