Kar COMEDK PGET Notification 2016 Application,Syllabus:
The Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka which is mostly known as COMEDK in the Karnataka State is likely to publish the official Brochure with respect to the Post Graduate Entrance Test (PGET) 2016 at its official website. The students who are waiting for the official Brochure will have to wait some more time for it. The official Brochure for the PGET-2016 is expected to upload at the official website of COMEDK in the last week of October 2015.
COMEDK PGET Entrance Test Online Application Form 2016
The Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka As according to the latest notification displayed in the official website of COMEDK the examination of PGET 2016 is scheduled to be conducted on 7th February, 2016. Every year COMEDK conducts the PGET Examination for admission to Post Graduate Medical and Dental courses in COMEDK Member Institutions. The entrance examination will only be conducted in the Bangalore city. Currently there 12 Medical and 19 Dental colleges which are affiliated to COMEDK and totality they have 600 seats.
Methods to apply for the PGET 2016:
- Filling up of Request for Application Form (RFA):
- First visit to the official website of COMEDK.
- Search for the link of “Request for Application Form”.
- Click on it and enter the all the required details.
- Submit the details by clicking at the “Submit” button
- After the successful submission of the “Request for Application Form” you will receive in USER ID and PASSWORD in yours registered E-Mail ID and Mobile phone through SMS. Please Note down it because it will be required in later steps.
- Online Application Form(OAF):
- Return to the Home page of the COMEDK and click on the link of “Applicant Login” under the PGET 2016.
- Login by providing inputs of USER ID and PASSWORD.
- Provide all the input required to be entered and upload your recent Passport Size Photograph and Signature in prescribed format.
- Submit the details carefully after verifying it.
- Take a printout of OAF form and note down the six digit application number for all future correspondence.
- Essential Documents to be sent along with the completed physical Application Form:
- Non-refundable Demand Draft (DD)
- Printed Online Application Form
- Photocopy of SSLC / 10th STD Marks card
- Photocopy of the Unique ID Proof mentioned in the Request for Application (RFA)
- A photocopy of All marks cards / Consolidated Marks Sheet
- Photocopy of Attempt Certificate
- Photocopy of Internship Completion Certificate / Internship Completed Certificate;
- Photocopy of Degree Certificate / Provisional Degree Certificate / Passing Certificate / Course Completion Certificate
- Category Certificate from competent authority.
- sending the Online Application Form in physical format:
- Send the above mentioned documents and it should reach to address “The Executive Secretary, COMEDK No. 132, 2nd Floor, 17th Cross, 11th Main, Malleswaram, Bangalore – 560 055” before the date which will be soon mentioned.
- Candidates who are wishing to apply must meet all the requirements stated by the MCI/DCI.
- All the candidates must have passed their MBBS/BDS degree from the institution which is recognized by the MCI/DCI.
- They must have completed or be completing their respective internship by 30th April, 2016.
- Applicants must have obtained the registration from MCI/DCI or any of the State Medical/Dental Council.
Application Fee for the PGET 2016:
Candidates should need to pay the Rs 2500 as application fee through the Non-refundable Demand Draft in favour of “COMEDK” payable at Bangalore. Application number & applicant’s name shall be written on the reverse side of the DD.
Online Test Admit Card/Admission Ticket:
The candidates are informed that the Online Test Admission Ticket/ Admit card may be available from the official website of COMEDK from 23/01/2015. No Admission tickets/cards will be delivered to the address of the applicants by the post. They will have to download it and must bring it at the examination center at the time of examination.
Examination Pattern/Scheme/Syllabus of the PGET 2016:
The test is scheduled to be held on the date which is mentioned earlier and there will be distinct test for the PG Medical and one Separate test for the PG Dental. Each Examination paper will contain 180 multiple choice questions and 180 will be given to the candidates to perform the test. There will be no negative marking applicable to the test. The Syllabus of the PGET-2016 will be equal to the syllabus of MBBS/BDS as prescribed by the MCI/DCI.
Result/Answer Keys/Rank Card of the PGET 2016:
As accordance with the Calendar of events the Provisional Answer Keys, Final Answer Keys (post challenge verification), Test Scores, Result, Counselling Procedure and Dates, Final Rank List and Rank Cards will be displayed at the official website and these information will also be mentioned here also http://edunewsportal.in/.