Sponsored content: LATEST Jobs Updates
DU FMS ADMISSIONS 2018-19 Bihar Constable Driver Jobs ~ 700 Posts
Uttar Pradesh UP Lekhpal Recruit Jobs ~ News IGNOU Admissions January 2018
RPSC Exam Calendar 2017-18 : New Vacancies MPPSC Exam Calendar 2017-18

KVS Online Admissions 2018-19, Kendriya Vidyalaya 1st-12th Class Application Form | Last Date | Apply:

The department of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) shall issue the official announcement of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)/Central School Organization (CSO) detailed notification of admission in Class First to Class Tenth standard 2018 application form by the official website portal. Application are invited from the eligible and interesting students commence shortly for admission into Class I. For taking Admission into Class II to Class X students may apply soon through the official website.

Kendriya Vidyalaya Admissions 2018

Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)/Central School Organization (CSO) is going to circulate the press issue notification form admission into Class I to Class X Application form by the official website. Candidates who are interesting and applicants may submit the application shortly for Class First to Class XII Admission in KVS 2018 Application form will display shortly through the website.

Eligible Age for Admission

Class Minimum Age on 31/03/2018 Maximum Age on 31/03/2018
I 5 Year 7 Year
II 6 Year 8 Year
III 7 Year 9 Year
IV 8 Year 10 Year
V 9 Year 11 Year
VI 10 Year 12 Year
VII 11 Year 13 Year
VIII 12 Year 14 Year
IX 13 Year 15 Year
X 14 Year 16 Year

Note -> The maximum age limit can be relaxed by two years in case of Differently abled children by the Principal.

There is no upper and lower age limit for admission into Class XI and Class XII.

Admission Form Fee

There is no fee to be charged from the candidates for admission forms.

Kendriya Vidyalaya Online Application Form 2018

For Class I Admission in Class II to Class VIII For Class IX For Admission in Class IX For Class X & Class XII
For seeking admission into Class First merit list drawn up by the KVS/CSO category wise seats allocation to the student. Admission test shall not be conducted for admission in Class 2nd to 8th and the admission may be granted based on priority category system (1 to 5 or 6 as the case may be). If Applications are more than the number of seats, lottery system will be followed in each category including single girl child quote (Class VI onwards). Candidates shall be admitted to Class IX on the basis of their performance in admission test and merit list will be prepared for each category of priority separately. Admission shall be granted in the sequence of priority category in order of merit. Admission in different streams viz Science, Humanities, Commerce of Class XI in KVs will be based on CGPA scored in Class tenth.

If the Seats remain vacant in class XI even after admitting the children of KV, then the admissions to non-KV children may be granted in the sequence of priority category.

For seeking admission into Class X, candidates must have obtained not less than 6.5 CGPA in Class IX (CGPA be calculated as per formula applied by CBSE in Class X).

For Admission to Class XII, students must be obtained 55% Marks as mandatory in Class XI.

Admission Test Scheme (Only for Class Ninth)

There will be only one paper of Admission Test of 3 hours duration with 100 marks comprising Hindi, English, Math, Social Science and Science each of 20 Marks.

Documents/Testimonials/Certificate Required at the Time of Admission 2018

1. Date of Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
  2. Certificate Issued claiming Child’s Relation with the Honorable Member of Parliament / Public Enterprises Employees.
  3. Certificate Issued in case of Grandchild’s Relationship with Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Staff.
  4. Certificate in support of Claim in case of Other Backward Classes (Creamy Layer / Non-Creamy Layer) Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Persons with Disabilities / Physically Challenged Candidates.

Official Website of the KVS -> www.kvsangathan.nic.in

Click here to download here Official Notification KVS Admission 2018

81 Comments

1. hitesh

Dear Students, Hereby We will display the KVS 2017 Admission Merit List shall be declare Shortly at this web page. So you may continue with us at here.

• Mutum Jenny chanu

Sir,

I want to do admission at KVS Lamphelpat,Manipur through online it was given that today 27th of July was the day which I have to do admission online but I do not know the exact time and I have check through the website given but there is no online admission form for class 11.
      So sir kindly help me for the reasons given above.

Yours faithfully
      Jenny

2. LOVELESH TIWARI

Sir/Mam
    My child name is ANANYA TIWARI.
    I Want to admission in Ist class.
    I live in Ghaziabad.
    My job is private & no source in any central officer.
    So, please help me.
    LOVELESH TIWARI

• hitesh

Dear Lovelesh Tiwari, You submit the Class First Application Form right now. For Further Reference you may contact at the official KVS website.

3. Tarun

Sir/madAm
    My child name is kelvin.
    I want to admission at class-1
    I live in manipur,imphal
    So please help me

• hitesh

Dear Tarun, Application form start through online, So you may apply online for application form. For furter information you may visit always at this web page. we will intimate you shortly.

4. kuldeep singh

Dear Sir/Ma’am,

Hi, I’m Kuldeep Singh and my kids name are (Son) Manthan Singh studying 5th class & (daughter) Ichha studying @ UKG class in private school and we wish to continue their education with Central School @ near our location, we are located @ Sangam Vihar, Delhi 110062, and have Central School @ Air Force Station, Mehrauli Badarpur Road, Opp Jamia Hamdard University, New Delhi, Delhi 110080,

kindly advice so that we can continue their education @ your school for their future.

Thanking You
    Kuldeep Singh

5. K.Prasad

I am k. Prasad
    My son K.Harshith
    I want a adission in class first
    In KV Warangal
    Plece help me

6. Ganesh

Your application is successfully registered in KVS online admission portal for admission in class I with Registration Number P-6121-1718547063, log in ID is NALAM1225. I got this message and how to login in this can u pls consider me

7. Ratnakar rai

iam Ratnakar RAI my daughter kavya rai i want addmission in class 3rd in gorakhpur k.v.1st pls help me

8. P Madhu

Hello ,

My name is madhu, I have 2 daughters who are studying in a private school here at bangalore.
    I wanted them to study in KV, my elder daughter saathvika will be moving to IInd standard and my younger one will be moving to UKG. Can i please get get help on the admission.

9. HRaju

Registration on line is not allowing any body can hlp

10. bakyaraj

Dear sir,

I tried to apply online for 1st std,but yet not display on website

please give instruction how to apply online

11. RAJU

DEAR SIR
    MY NAME IS RAMANJANEYULU I AM LIVING IN BANGALORE AND I BELONG TO SC AND EWS I WANT MY DAUGHTER TO GET ADMISSION TO CLASS I PLS GUIDE ME AND HELP ME

12. DeepakNautiyal

March 03 2017 at 3:37pm

Dear Sir/Ma’am,

Hi, I’m Deepak Nautiyal and my kids name are (Son) Aditya Nautiyal studying 5th class school and we wish to continue their education with Central School @ near our location, we are located @ Dakshinpuri Delhi 110062, and have Central School

Thanking u
    DeepakNautiyal

13. NARASIMHA

Sir/Madam,

This is Narasimha.Neerudu and my son name is SANVITH KETHAN.NEERUDU. So my question is my kid admission application for 1st class has been transmitted by way of online. now i want to edit some errors to rectify the application form. how i am edit the application form.please advice to edit it. kendriya vidyalaya mail and they send a user name passward was not working

with regards
    Narasimha,tirupati

14. V.Varalakshmi

V.VARALAKSHMi

Sir/Madam,
    my son k.karthick chrompet ssm school cbsc 11th std studing . i want to admission application 12 th std. pls help you i am (women constables state) in commisinor office traffic police whc

15. Nagma perween

hello Sir/Madam
    I have a one bother and his is very talented. i want to admission in KVs . He is always 1st Rank in our class. kindly help me sir/mam because i’m student and national level fencing player

16. Yarlagadda durga bhavani

My name is bhavani. ..my daughter name is bhuvana chowdary. ..she is studying in 3rd class subhaniketan school kakinada. Can i please get get help on the admission in 4th standard

17. Yarlagadda durga bhavani

My name is bhavani. ..my daughter name is bhuvana chowdary. ..she is studying in 3rd class subhaniketan school kakinada. Can i please get help me sir on the admission in 4th standard

18. Anand Mahagade

Sir/Madam
    Iam registered my son first class admissions registeretion no. P-6047-2070941594 how to check admission list

19. Mrs.Babita Bansal

Sir/Madam,
    I m Mrs.Babita Bansal.The registration no.is p-65860-1302284522 of my son Parth Bansal for class I- shift 2 for KVS,gol market,New Delhi. I have not found the result. Pls suggest me the proper site.date & time of lottery for rte:18/03/2017 at 11:00 am

20. P meghana

sir /madam my names meghana daughter is meghana 9th standard my daughter start in kendriya vidyalaya command hospital how to registration online from please give me the details

21. NAGAIYAN.C

My brother daughter . Going to 06 std.how applie in kvs pls help

22. YATIN MEHRA

MAM/SIR iAM YATIN MEHRA BROTHER OF ADO ADMIT HIM IN CLASS NINTH SO WHEN WILL BE THE DECLARE FOR CLASS 8ITYA MEHRA MY FATHER WANTS T

23. SADAF

Respected
    Sir/mam
    I’m SADAF sister of KASHIF Ali .i want to admission my brother in class 9th in your shool .
    What can I do???
    Please help me..
    Hopping for your favourable response.
    I shall be thankful to you
    SADAF

• ashish

Dear SADAF, Candidates shall be admitted to Class IX on the basis of their performance in admission test and merit list will be prepared for each category of priority separately. Stay tuned with us to get relevant information.

24. krishna dev yadav

Dear sir/mam
    please inform me date of admission in class 11.

25. Shreya Purohit

Respected sir/madam,
    I am Shreya Purohit of New Oxford Public School and want to take admission (2017) in kendriya vidhalaya..
    I had qualified with 10 gp in all subjects and overall 10 cgpa..
    Kindly inform me about the class​11th admissions..

26. Anjali

Hello my name is anjali.I want to get admission in 11th class with commerce stream. I want to know when will be the admission process and entrance exam begin.

27. Zubair Uddin

Sir I want to take admission form how can I register online.

28. Nikhil kumar jha

Sir/mam
    My name is Nikhil kumar jha
    I study other state in class 11th .
    I want to admission in class 12th.

29. Nikhil kr jha

Sir
    Mera name nikhil kr jha hai sir mai bihar sai hu
    Mai class 11th pass kar chuka hu .mai class 12th mai admission lena chahta huu .sir uske liye kyaa karna hoga

30. KAJAL KOHLI

Respected Sir/Madam,
    I am Kajal Kohli of Green View Public School and want to take admission (2017) Class XI in kendriya vidhalaya Dwarka Sector 12 & Sector 5
    I had qualified with 10 gp in all subjects and overall 10 cgpa..
    Kindly inform me about the class​11th admissions..

Kajal Kohli

31. Girdhari Kohli

Respect Sir / Madam,

My child name is KAJAL KOHLI
    I Want to admission in XI Class(PCM Group) I am Living in Shyam Vihar Najafgarh Near Dwrka & My job is Private and No Sources in any Central Government Officers.
    Kajal qualified with 10 gp in all subjects and overall 10 cgpa..

So, please help me.

Thanking You
    Warm Regards
    Girdhari Kohli

32. radha

When will the admission for class 11 kV NDA will begin….pl …tell..

33. Ravi tripathi

Sir/Mam
    I am Ravi Tripathi and i want admission in classs 11.Can I take admission online of year 2017-18

34. ashish

Dear ravi, Kindly Check the detailed information from the given link here http://edunewsportal.in/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/ADM-17-18.pdf. Stay Tuned with us for further updates.

35. Naman

When are the online admissions for class 11 going to start?? The cbse 10 results are out yet there has been an irritating delay in issuing the online form. Please update as soon as possible.

36. manish pareek

plz tell me last date of amissions class 6 to 8 plz i am from tezpur assam

37. Tanya pandey

Sir/man
    Plz tell me..When will the admission form for class11…going to start….???

38. Tanya pandey

Sir
    I want to take admission in class 11…so plz tell me ….When will the admission form for class 11will come out…??

39. DHRUV MISHRA

I am DHRUV MISHRA and I want to take admissionin in KV 11th bio science stream… I have completed​ my 10 the in Shannen school….
    How do I apply for it… pls give detailed answer.. with regards

40. Phool Chand

Sir mere ek friend ki death ho gai wo cisf me service karta Tha usne apne pariwar ko kabhi apne sath nahi rakha ab uske bachhe kv me admission karane chahte Hai ek ne 10th pass ki Hai usko 11th me and dusre ko 7th me to ab usko Kya karna padega ya Kya process Hai kirpya batane ka kast kare

41. Bhupender

Sir
    I am Danu
    Sir mujh admission chaya class 11 mai humanities mai with eco

42. Pramod kumar singh

Sir, mam
    My name is shilpi singh Rajput. I want to take admission in class 11th .but I didn’t get any information about admission of class 11th. So plz..help me sir.

43. sai

i am sai
    when the online admission for 11th starts from
    plzz intimate me the exact date to apply or known persons mail to psreddyba@gmail.com

44. ritwik jha

sir kindly tell me when will the form for classs 11 admission will be out

45. Sonali Singh

Respected sir/madam,
    I am Sonali Singh (Fimal) of R L B INTERNATIONAL SCH BHAUSING PANKI KANPUR UP and want to take admission (2017) in kendriya vidhalaya..
    I had qualified with 10 gp in all subjects and overall 10 cgpa..
    Kindly inform me about the class​11th admissions..

46. Amirt KUMAR

Respected sir please tell me about it which date open class 11th online application your notification 27th June but online application not open 2017-18 sessions.

47. Shankar Mishra

Sir when will the admission of class 11 be started in kv

48. Shankar Mishra

Sir when will online admission of class 11 be started in Kv

49. Shankar kumar Mishra

Sir when will the admission of class 11th be started in kv

50. VIVEK KUMAR

SIR HOW CAN I TAKE ILLY JLA, KV-2ADMISSION IN CLASS 11 IN HUMANITIES AT BARE

51. Sujeetkumar

Sir I am Sujeetkumar. By mistake ive submitted two applications in kvs portal, with registry no. P-1518-10180892626 and p-151810160257846. After that ive cancelled one of these two I.e. P-1518-10180892626. And now the application ive cancelled is in waiting list and the other is not anywhere. So sir/madam please can u tell me can I get admission even now and if so ,how can I get?………..please reply.

52. Lucky Singh

My name is Lucky Singh. I want to get admission in class 11th .l have submitted the admission form .But plz inform me when will be the admission list is outing.

53. Sanjeet Shah

My name is Bihari Shah
    My child name is Sanjeet Shah
    I want to fill the form of 9th class.
    How can I fill? help me!

54. Md Shaquib reza

I want to say that sir I like to school to learn

55. MUKESH V BUSA

MY SON STUDYING IN KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA IN X CLASS AT JAMNAGAR.
    DUE TO UNAVODABLE CIRCUMSTANCE I CAN NOT PAID THE SCHOOL FEES IN TIME. I WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST YOU TO KINDLY READMIT MY CON AND I WILL PAY ALL THE FEES – LATE FEES AND PENALTY AND ALL THE OTHER CHARGES. AGAIN I REQUEST YOU TO DO THE NEEDFUL URGENTLY

56. Usharani

My Name is Usha rani. i want a Admission in class one for my sonin 2018-2019 academic, can i please know when is the last date for the application form to be submitted

• hitesh

Resp. Usha Rani, At this time KVS Admission process for 2018-19 session in first class has not yet started. So, till then keep visiting our web portal.

57. manoj kumar

sir /madam
    my child name Daksh and akshat
    I live in Dlf shahibabad gaziabad up
    I want to admission at class vii & vi
    so plz help me
    I am working in a private sector

• sooraj

MR. Manoj this time KVS not open the admission application form so, wait for the some time after release the KVS Online Admission Application Form we will update our website you can just stay connect our website

• hitesh

Dear Manoj Kumar, KVS Admission Process will be started shortly, So till then stay tuned with us.

58. Amit Kumar Laskar

Dear Sir,
    Greetings!
    I am Amit Laskar, ex-serviceman since 2006, presently working in private sector. My son is studying in class X in DAV Public School, Kolkata. Can I admit him to KV school Kolkata? Shall I get any preference as ex-serviceman?

• hitesh

Dear Amit Kumar Laskar, Yes, you can get the benefits as ex-serviceman. For more updates regarding KVS admission process keep in touch with us.

59. priksha guru

Thank You for giving another massive information on this topic. I shall very thank full to your website. Nice Information you shared in this article. Lots of research you have done on this topic.Thanks for sharing these kinds of great details and information with us.
    Results, Answer Key, Admit Card