Kerala DED 2017-19 Application Form Notification, Counseling / Merit List:
The State Council of Educational Research & Training (SCERT), Kerala, to shortly release Detailed Notification in respect of admission into Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.) Course for the Academic Session 2017 – 2019. The eligible and interesting candidates may apply for online application form for DED 2017 Entrance exam form very shortly through the website of the SCERT Kerala.
KERALA D.ED ADMISSION FORM 2017
The State Council of Educational Research & Training will be ready to commence the application form for admission in DED course at the soonest possible through the website of the department. We would publish on our Website the State Council of Educational Research & Training Notice for admission into Diploma in Elementary Education Program offered in D.El.Ed. (Tamil) / D.El.Ed. (Kannada), D.El.Ed. (English), D.El.Ed. Parivarthana Margalekha (Malayalam), D.El.Ed. (Kannada), D.El.Ed. (Tamil) at as many as 102 Teacher Training Institutes (TTIs) in all different Districts of Kerala. The students admitted at the Allotted District Institutes of Education & Training (Government and Government-Aided Teacher Training Institutes pursue their D.Ed. Course in the Subjects (Art Education and Work Experience, Physical Education, Psychology, Philosophy, English, EVS, Mathematics, Social Science, Mathematics, Science in addition to Malayalam, English, Special English Languages). We would concurrently display on our Website the SCERT released D.Ed. Notification 2017 –19.
Self-Finance (Merit Quota)
for admission into Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El. Ed. / D.Ed.) for the Academic Year 2017 – 2018.
Age Limit: Minimum 17 Years.
10+2 (Higher Secondary Certificate Examination / Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination with 50% Marks from any Board of Secondary Education recognized by the Central Government / Kerala State Government.
Relaxation of 05% Marks to the Reserved Candidates / Applicants belonging to Kerala State.
All the candidates can download the exam DED syllabus before starting hard preparation of examination at the website of the SCERT Kerala. We will also provide you exam syllabus topics at the very soonest possible promptly at this page when they will commence the DED 2017 application form.
All the students will get the exam question papers year wise subject wise separately through the website as stated hereunder for hard preparation of the DED 2017 Entrance Examination.
The SCERT Kerala Department will upload the exam DED 2017 admit Card before the examination at the website as stated hereunder. You can download your exam admit card before a week from the examination through the website of the Kerala SCERT Portal.
The department of SCERT Kerala will publicize the exam results statement DED 2017 Results very soon through the website as stated hereunder after completion of the examination. They will be release the DED 2017 Results statement along with merit list of successful candidates within 30-45 days from the examination (Tentative).
Essential Documents to be annexed along with the Online Option Form:
- Scrip of the Challan Online Option Forms and Deposited Process Fee.
- Attested Xerox of the Original Documents / Certificates prescribed here below:
- Qualifying Examination (10+2) / Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination / Secondary School Leaving Certificate / Higher Secondary Examination Marks-Statement.
- 10th Standard / 12th Class Marks-Statement / Date of Birth Certificate issued by a Competent Authority / Institution.
- A Certificate in the Prescribed Format for Reservation Category and Cadre.
- Kerala State Domicile Certificate
- Most Importantly One Most Recent Passport Size Photograph.
The Original Certificates Need Not Be Attached to the Application Form
- High School Examination Certificate (HSEC) Date of Birth Certificate
- Domicile / Residential Certificate of Minimum 15 Years
- Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSLC)
- Certificate of Passing Higher Secondary Examination (HSE) from a Board of Secondary Education recognized by the Central Government / State Government
- Statement of Marks of Higher Secondary Examination or Equivalent.
- In case of a candidate belonging to Reserved Category, a Certificate issued by the Competent Authority and other authentic documents about his / her Caste.
- In case of candidates already in Service, an Experience Certificate (EC) as well as No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the authorizations of the Institute where serving.
- Any other relevant Documents / Certificates / Testimonials, the candidate feels necessary to furnish.
The Candidates shall be required to produce the Original Documents and Certificates at the time of Oral Interview for verification of the prescribed attached documents. After the completion of the Document verification rounds candidates will takes admission in DED course in concerned colleges.
- DED 2017 Online Application process commence-> Available Soon
- DED Entrance Exam 2017-> Not Yet Declare
- DED Results 2017 -> Release Later
Official website of the Kerala SCERT-> www.scert.kerala.gov.in