KMRL Recruitment 2015 Application Form Maintainers,Jr Engineers
Kochi Metro Rail Limited (KMRL) has issued the latest notification inviting online application from the candidates with respect to the post of Maintainers, Train Operator/ Station Controllers, Junior Engineers, Section Engineers at its official website. Aspirants of Kerala State who were in search of the latest recruitment will be happy to get the news of fresh vacancies notification. All the aspirants according to the eligibility will have to apply online from the official website.
KMRL Recruitment Application Form 2015:
Kochi Metro Rail Limited as usually known as KMRL has published the official notification at its official website. The online registration for the earlier mention posts will be commence from 30th September, 2015 and the last date to register online for the written test is 21st October, 2015. The written examination is tentatively scheduled to be conducted in the month of November, 2015.
Vacancies Break Down:
|Train Operator/ Station Controllers||40||14||6||20||0||80|
Age Limitation as on 1st October, 2015:
|Maintainers||Between 18 years to 24 years|
|Train Operator/ Station Controllers||Between 18 years to 25 years|
|Junior Engineers||Between 18 years to 25 years|
|Section Engineers||Between 18 years to 26 years|
Educational Qualification Required:
|Maintainers||Must be SSLC passed with ITI (2 years) in in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/Civil trades.|
|Train Operator/ Station Controllers||Must have diploma (3 years) from Govt recognized institute in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronic trades.|
|Junior Engineers||Must have diploma (3 years) from Govt recognized institute in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Civil trades.|
|Section Engineers||BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Civil disciplines.|
|All the candidates who are wishing to apply for the above posts should have working knowledge of Malayalam language.|
|Candidates belonging to the UR, OBC and Ex-Serviceman candidates must have achieved more than 60% marks and SC/ST candidates must have obtained 50% marks aggregate in above qualification according to their post.|
Application/ Examination Fee Details:
|UR/ OBC/ Ex-Serviceman||600 + Transaction Charges|
|SC/ST||300 + Transaction Charges|
|Maintainers||Online Test and Medical Examination|
|Train Operator/ Station Controllers||Online Test, Medical Examination and Psychometric test|
|Junior Engineers||Online Test and Medical Examination|
|Section Engineers||Online Test, Medical Examination and Interview|
How to Apply:
- First the candidates who are wishful to apply for the above posts will have to visit official website.
- Click at the “Click here for New Registration”.
- Enter all the details like enter Name, Contact details and Email-id.
- A provisional registration number and password will be displayed by the machine at the screen. Candidates are advised to note down it and preserve it. An E-Mail and SMS containing these information will also be delivered.
- Complete the application form by further entering all the required details carefully.
- Click on the “Save and Next” to verify all the details and then proceed to next step.
- Carefully verified all the details and then click on the “Final Submit” button to submit the online application.
- Now Upload the Scanned Photograph and Signature in a prescribed format.
- Click on the “Preview” tab to preview the application form and then Click on the “Final Submit” button.
- Click on the “Payment” tab and make payment of application fee.
- Then now in the end click on the “Submit” button to submit the application
All the aspirants will be informed about the availability of their exact Examination Dates, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Admit Cards and Result only here at http://edunewsportal.in/.