KU PGCET Admissions 2017 1st | 2nd | 3rd Counseling Rounds | Dates | Allotment:
The Kakatiya University, Warangal is to issue the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Counselling Dates/Schedule and seat Allotment procedure on its official website with respect to the Kakatiya University Post Graduate Common Entrance Test-2017 (KU PGCET-2017) very shortly on its official website.
Kakatiya University KU PGCET Admissions 2017
The Kakatiya University, Warangal, Candidates who are in wait of downloading the counselling schedule/dates and seat allotment procedure will have to wait further more. As we are giving due attention to the every activity of the Kakatiya University, we will displayed all the updates as soon as possible exclusively
Kakatiya University KU PGCET Result 2017
The KU PGCET-2017 examination shall be conducted in month of June. The Result and marks shall be displayed on the official website of Kakatiya University. Candidates who seem interested to download the result and marks card will able to download from the official website of Kakatiya University.
KU PGCET 2017 1st-2nd-3rd Counseling
The first phase of counselling for the KU PGCET shall be commenced in month of August, 2017. The candidates who didn’t able to participate or got seats in first counselling are waiting for 1st, 2nd and 3rd Counselling Dates/Schedule and seat Allotment procedure of KU PGCET-2017. We are hereby would like to inform our visitors that that the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Counselling Dates/Schedule and seat Allotment procedure has not been uploaded by the KU on its official website but immediately it will be declared there. The all updates information related to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Counselling Dates/Schedule and seat Allotment procedure will be soon displayed on our website also as soon as it will be available to us.
Post Graduate Courses of which counselling will be held:
|1. M.Sc. (Physics)
2. M.Sc. (Zoology)
3. M.Sc. (Botany)
4. M.Sc. (Chemistry)
5. M.Sc. (Computer Science)
6. M.Sc. (Geology)
7. M.Sc. (Psychology)
8. M.Sc. (Microbiology)
9. M.Sc. (Bio-Technology)
10. M.Sc. (Bio-Chemistry)
11. PGD in Sericulture
12. M.A. (Economics)
13. M.A. (English)
14. M.A. (Telugu)
15. Master of Social Work
16. M.A. (Political Science)
17. M.A. (History)
18. M.A. (Public Administration)
22. M.A. (Sociology)
24. M.A. (Gender Studies)
25. M.Com General;
26. M.Com (Financial Accounting);
27. M.Com (Computer Application);
28. M.Com(Banking & Insurance)
29. M.Sc (Mathematics)
31. M.A. (Sanskrit)
32. M.A. (Hindi)
33. M.Sc. (M.I.T.)
34. M.A. (Urdu)
35. 5 Years Integrated M.Sc. Courses (Chemistry/ Bio-Technology/ Pharma-Chemistry)
Necessary Guidelines for KU PGCET Counselling 2017:
- All original certificates along with Transfer Certificate are must for verification. And, one set of Xerox copies shall be submitted at the counseling center.
- Candidate should deposit the prescribed fee immediately on the day of counseling and received the Admit Card.
- After when the admission is confirmed, the candidate must report to the College concerned before the last date mentioned on the admit card and submit the ADMIT CARD; ADMISSION FORM; and TC along with ALL ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES at the College only.
- .If the candidate failed to report at the College concerned on or before the LAST DATE mentioned, his/her admission will be cancelled without any intimation
- Eligible candidates seeking admission under Sports/Games/NCC/NSS/PHC/CAP quota, should apply at the Counseling Center, with Xerox copies of the relevant certificates on the date of 2nd and 3rd phase counseling.
Click here to know more details