Maharashtra MaH M.Ed | B.Ed Entrance Test 2017-18 Form | Syllabus | Counseling Result:
The Directorate of Higher Education, Maharashtra State has invites applications every year B.Ed/M.Ed CET for admission under the several of Maharashtra State for B.Ed & M.Ed education. Every year huge numbers of applications are received by the Directorate of Higher Education, Maharashtra State for B.Ed and M.ED CET because CET is the only the gateway to get admission into the B.Ed and M.Ed Program.
Maharashtra B.Ed | M.Ed Entrance Test 2017 Form
The Directorate of Higher Education, Maharashtra State is going to conduct the Common Entrance Test (CET) for made admissions under Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) and Master of Education (M.Ed) program both programs for teacher option.
B.Ed- Bachelor of Education is a 2 year Bachelor Program
M.Ed- Master of Education is a 1 year Master Program.
This year also candidates are eagerly waiting for the application form of B.Ed/M.Ed CET 2017.The candidates who are waiting for the application form are notified the applications are not issued and nor the date is fixed for issuing the application form of B.Ed & M.Ed CET 2017.
MaH B.Ed M.Ed Admissions 2017 APPLY ONLINE
- Visit the official website of DHE, Maharashtra www.dhepune.gov.in
- After search the link of B.Ed & M.ED CET
- Open the link
- Do your registration
- After the registration fill your application form and your choice course- B.Ed or M.Ed
- Application form must be filled in the a prescribed format
- After filing the application form make ensure that all filled information’s are correct
- After that proceed to payment option
- Do your payment through Debit Card/Credit Card and Internet Banking
- Must take a fee receipt print out after the payment
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR B.Ed M.Ed ADMISSION 2017
B.Ed: The candidate who wants to apply for B.Ed CET he/she must have the degree of graduation in any discipline with minimum 50% marks for unreserved category candidate and 40% for reserved candidates.
M.Ed: For applying to M.Ed CET candidate must be a graduate degree holder from a recognized University/institute with minimum 50% for Gen/OBC and 40% for SC/ST category.
For better guidance regarding the application fee/examination fee keep patience up to the releasing of B.Ed/M.Ed CET official notification.
The admission of candidate under B.Ed or M.Ed program will be based on their on their performance in the Common Entrance Test which will be conduct by Directorate of Higher Education, Maharashtra State at various centers.
MAHARASHTRA B.ED | M.ED CET ENTRANCE EXAM DATE 2017
After the closing application submission Directorate of Higher Education, Maharashtra State will conduct Entrance examination/Common Entrance Test (CET).
We will soon publish the entrance exam and B.Ed/M.Ed CET application form releasing date on our website till then stay tuned with us.
Maha B.ED | M.ED ENTRANCE ADMIT CARD 2017
For appearing in the Common Entrance Test of B.Ed and M.Ed program candidate must have the admit card because without the admit card candidates are not allowed to participate in the examination or to enter in the examination hall. The admit card will be uploaded 10-15 days ago from the examination date on the official website of Directorate of Higher Education, Maharashtra State.
- The question paper will be in the objective format
- The question will be in the English or in Marathi language
- Duration of examination will be one hour
- Questions will be asked from following sections: Mental Ability, Teacher Aptitude and General Knowledge
- English Language Content Test will be conducted from those candidates who are desirous of seeking admission in English medium colleges and the ELCT will carry maximum 50 marks and those who will obtain minimum 36% marks in the ELCT shall be eligible to get admission in to the English Medium College.
MAHARASTRA B.ED M.ED CET ENTRANCE RESULT 2017
The Directorate of Higher Education, Maharashtra State will declare the CET entrance exam results after the completion of the exam at the immediately possible through the department website. Appeared candidates can check and download the results by the use of hall ticket number and date of birth.
MAHARASTRA B.ED M.ED COUNSELING 2017
After the final results of the entrance test, Organization notifies the counseling dates through the public notice on the notice board and website. Organization release the cutoff through several numbers of counseling. For all counseling details, students shall be at the counseling venue to confirm their seats in any particular college in particular course. Students can visit the Organization website for all information regarding counseling and seats in colleges, courses, and fee for the courses. After all counseling process, Organization will release the final list of the candidates.
Department Name: Directorate of Higher Education, Maharashtra State
Name of the Exam: Common Entrance Test (CET)
Courses: M.Ed B.Ed
Dates for MAH B.Ed/M.ED CET 2017 will be declared soon.
For more details keep visiting our website on regular basis to get latest updates regarding the B.Ed/M.Ed CET 2017.
Official website of Directorate of Higher Education, Maharashtra State: www.dhepune.gov.in