MP Online DED / DELED Application Form 2017,1st 2nd, 3rd Counselling:
The department will look forward to the State Council of Educational Research & Training (SCERT), Madhya Pradesh, to shortly release the Detailed Notification in respect of admission into First Year of Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EL.ED.) Course for the Academic Session 2017 – 2019. The department will upload the exam MP Online DED and DELED 2017 Application form at the instanty through the website of the department.
MP ONLINE D.ED | D.EL.ED APPLICATION FORM 2017
Madhya Pradesh Online Portal, on behalf of the State Council of Educational Research & Training shall publish shall release in July / August 2017, the Notification in respect of Counseling for admission into the Ist Year of the D.Ed. Course 2017 – 2019 commencing in October 2017 (Expectedly).
We would concurrently publish on our Website the State Council of Educational Research & Training Notice for admission into Diploma in Education Program offered into various Courses.
Merit-cum-Preference for admission into Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El. Ed. / D.Ed.) for the Academic Year 2017 – 2018.
Age Limit: Minimum 17 Years.
- 10+2 (Higher Secondary Certificate Examination / Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination with 50% Marks from any Board of Secondary Education recognized by the Central Government / Madhya Pradesh State Government.
- Relaxation of 05% Marks to the Reserved Candidates / Applicants belonging to Madhya Pradesh State.
The Department of MP online will provide very shortly through the official website of the department within 10 days from the examination. When they will display the DED and DELED Exam Admit Card at the webpage then you can download by entering your application number and date of birth through the website as stated hereunder.
The department will upload the exam results statement of DED and DELED 2017 at the soonest possible promptly through the website of the department. They will declare the exam results statement within 30 days from the examination. Those candidates will successfully cleared the examination their name will shortlisted in the merit list of candidates.
Essential Documents to be annexed at the time of admission along with the Online Option Form:
- Scrip of the Challan Online Option Forms and Deposited Process Fee.
- Attested Xerox of the Original Documents / Certificates prescribed here below:
- Qualifying Examination (10+2) / Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination / Secondary School Leaving Certificate / Higher Secondary Examination Marks-Statement.
- 10th Standard / 12th Class Marks-Statement / Date of Birth Certificate issued by a Competent Authority / Institution.
- A Certificate in the Prescribed Format for Reservation Category and Cadre.
- Madhya Pradesh State Domicile Certificate.
- Most Importantly One Most Recent Passport Size Photograph.
The Original Certificates Need Not Be Attached to the Application Form
- High School Examination Certificate (HSEC) Date of Birth Certificate.
- Domicile / Residential Certificate of Minimum 15 Years.
- Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSLC).
- Certificate of Passing Higher Secondary Examination (HSE) from a Board of Secondary Education recognized by the Central Government / State Government.
- Statement of Marks of Higher Secondary Examination or Equivalent.
- In case of a candidate belonging to Reserved Category, a Certificate issued by the Competent Authority and other authentic documents about his / her Caste.
- In case of candidates already in Service, an Experience Certificate (EC) as well as No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the authorizations of the Institute where serving.
- Any other relevant Documents / Certificates / Testimonials, the candidate feels necessary to furnish.
- Mp Online DED and DELED Application 2017 Form-> Coming Soon
- Last date of Form Submission-> Notified Soon
- Date of DED and DELED 2017 Examination-> Available Soon
Official Website of the Mp Online-> www.mponline,gov.in