MP Online D.Ed / D.El.Ed Form 2017-19,1st-2nd-3rd Counselling | Seat Allotment:
The State Council of Educational Research & Training (SCERT), Madhya Pradesh, to shortly release the Detailed Notification in respect of admission into First Year of Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EL.ED.) Course for the Academic Session 2017 – 2019. The department will upload the exam MP Online DED and DELED 2017 Application form at the instanty through the website of the department.
MP ONLINE D.ED | D.EL.ED APPLICATION FORM 2017
Madhya Pradesh Online Portal, on behalf of the State Council of Educational Research & Training shall publish shall release in July / August 2017, the Notification in respect of Counseling for admission into the Ist Year of the D.Ed. Course 2017 – 2019 commencing in October 2017 (Expectedly).
We would concurrently publish on our Website the State Council of Educational Research & Training Notice for admission into Diploma in Education Program offered into various Courses.
MP D.Ed/D.El.Ed Admissions 2017-18
Merit-cum-Preference for admission into Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El. Ed. / D.Ed.) for the Academic Year 2017 – 2018.
Age Limit: Minimum 17 Years.
- 10+2 (Higher Secondary Certificate Examination / Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination with 50% Marks from any Board of Secondary Education recognized by the Central Government / Madhya Pradesh State Government.
- Relaxation of 05% Marks to the Reserved Candidates / Applicants belonging to Madhya Pradesh State.
MP Online D.Ed / D.El.Ed Counseling 2017-19
Essential Documents to be annexed at the time of admission along with the Online Option Form:
- Scrip of the Challan Online Option Forms and Deposited Process Fee.
- Attested Xerox of the Original Documents / Certificates prescribed here below:
- Qualifying Examination (10+2) / Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination / Secondary School Leaving Certificate / Higher Secondary Examination Marks-Statement.
- 10th Standard / 12th Class Marks-Statement / Date of Birth Certificate issued by a Competent Authority / Institution.
- A Certificate in the Prescribed Format for Reservation Category and Cadre.
- Madhya Pradesh State Domicile Certificate.
- Most Importantly One Most Recent Passport Size Photograph.
The Original Certificates Need Not Be Attached to the Application Form
- High School Examination Certificate (HSEC) Date of Birth Certificate.
- Domicile / Residential Certificate of Minimum 15 Years.
- Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSLC).
- Certificate of Passing Higher Secondary Examination (HSE) from a Board of Secondary Education recognized by the Central Government / State Government.
- Statement of Marks of Higher Secondary Examination or Equivalent.
- In case of a candidate belonging to Reserved Category, a Certificate issued by the Competent Authority and other authentic documents about his / her Caste.
- In case of candidates already in Service, an Experience Certificate (EC) as well as No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the authorizations of the Institute where serving.
- Any other relevant Documents / Certificates / Testimonials, the candidate feels necessary to furnish.
- Mp Online DED and DELED Application 2017 Form-> Coming Soon
- Last date of Form Submission-> Notified Soon
- Date of DED and DELED 2017 Examination-> Available Soon
Official Website of the Mp Online-> www.mponline,gov.in