MPPSC State Services Preliminary 2015 Application,Last Date,Syllabi:
mppsc state services preliminary 2015,mp state service pre form 2015,mp state services prelims application,apply online mp state services,last date apply mp state services,mp state services prelims syllabus
The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) is all set to issue their Notification to invite Online Applications from the Candidates in respect of recruitment under Administrative Services in Madhya Pradesh.
MPPSC State Services Prelims Online Application Form 2015
The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC), Online Registration is likely to commence on the 29th of October 2015 (29.10.2015). Online Registration for the State Services (Prelim) Examination shall close on the 26th of November 2015 (26.11.2015).
The MP Public Service Commission (मध्य प्रदेश लोक सेवा आयोग) might conduct on the 20th of December 2015 (20.12.2015) the Optical Mark Recognition Based Written Examination State Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2015 [मध्य प्रदेश राज्य सेवा (प्रारंभिक) परीक्षा २०१५].
The Combined Competitive Examination shall consist of Two successive Stages followed by Personal Interview:
- The State Services Preliminary Examination (Objective Type) for selection of the candidates for Main Examination, and
- The State Services Main Examination (Written Examination)
- And Personal Interview for Selection of the Candidates for various Categories of the Services and Posts.
State Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2015: Scheme of the MP State Service (Prelim) Exam 2015:
The Preliminary Examination will consist of Two Papers of Objective Type (Multiple Choice Questions). Each Paper will be set in accordance with the Scheme given below: Paper I General Studies Two (02) Hours carrying 200 Marks Paper II General Aptitude Test Two (02) Hours carrying 200 Marks.
|Date||Paper / Test||No. OTMCQs||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
|20.12.2015||Paper I: General Studies||100||200||Two (02) Hours|
|Paper II: General Aptitude Test||100||200||Two (02) Hours|
Patterns of the State Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2015 & State Services (Main0 Examination, 2015 are as here under:
The State Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2015 consisting of Two Paper, each carrying 200 Marks shall be Two (02) Hours’ duration.
The State Services (Main) Examination shall consist of Seven Papers of Essay Type Conventional Papers; each carrying 300 Marks shall be of Three (03) Hours’ duration.
Selection Procedure: Madhya Pradesh State Services Examination 2015:
|Name of the Examination||Marks||Selection Criteria|
|State Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2015 (Two Papers; i.e., General Studies Paper I & General Studies Paper II)||200 + 200 = 400 Marks||Declaration of MPSSPE Qualifying based on Minimum Qualifying Marks / Category wise Expected Cut-Off Marks stipulated by the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission.|
|State Services (Main) Examination, 2015
Compulsory Papers (Paper GS-I, Paper GS-II & Paper General Hindi-III)
Optional Papers (Paper IV, Paper V, Paper VI & Paper VII)
300+300+300 = 900 Marks
300+300+300+300 = 1200 Marks
Shortlisting based on the Category wise Expected Cut-Off Marks / Minimum Qualifying Marks in the Madhya Pradesh State Services (Main) Examination, 2015. The Candidates, in order to be considered Eligible for Personality Test / Personal Interview shall have to obtain Minimum Percentage of Marks as prescribed here under:
Un-Reserved (UR) : 33%
Scheduled Caste (SC) /
Scheduled Tribe (ST) /
Other Backward Classes (OBC) / : 23%
Physically Handicapped (PH)
|Personality Test / Personal Interview||250 Marks||
The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission shall call the Candidates 3 times of the No. of the Posts notified for Recruitment.
Final Selection / Final Result shall be on the bases of the Performance and Marks secured in Aggregate the State Service (Main) Examination, 2015 and Personality Test put together against the No. of Vacancies likely to be notified by the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission. Hence, the Candidates shall have to secured Sufficient High Marks / Maximum Marks Category to be accorded Preference for Final Selection
Madhya Pradesh State Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2015 Syllabi:
The MP State Service (Preliminary) Examination, 215 consisting of Paper I & Paper II shall comprise the Topics as here under:
- General Science and Environment
- Current Events of National & International Importance
- History of India and Independent India
Geography of India
(b) General Geographical Awareness of the World
- Indian Polity and Economy
- Geography, History and Culture of Madhya Pradesh
- Polity and Economy of Madhya Pradesh
- Information and Communication Technology
- Scheduled Caste & Scheduled Tribe (Prevention of Atrocities) 1989 (No.33 of 1989) and the Protection of Civil Rights Act, 1955 (No. 22 of 1955)
- The Protection of Human Rights Act, 1993.
- Interpersonal Skill including Communication Skill
- Logical Reasoning and Analytical Ability
- Decision-making and Problem-solving
- General Mental Ability
- Basic Numeracy (Numbers and their Relations, Order of Magnitude etc.-Class X Level) Data interpretation (Charts, Graphs, Tables, Data Sufficiency etc.-Class X Level)
- Hindi Language Comprehension Skill (Class X Level)
Madhya Pradesh State Services (Main) Examination, 2015 Syllabus:
State Service (Main) Examination – 2014 (SSME) (राज्य सेवा (मुख्य) परीक्षा २०१५) consisting of Two Descriptive Question Papers shall be based on the Subjects and the Scheme as here under:
List of Optional Papers for Main Examination:
|Code No.||Name of the Subject|
|02||Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science|
|12||Commerce & Accountancy|
|17||Political Science and International Relations|
|20||Criminology and Forensic Science|
The Candidates will not be allowed to offer the following combination of subjects:
(1) Political Science and International Relations and Public Administration.
(2) Anthropology and Sociology
(3) Mathematics and Statistics.
(4) Agriculture and Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science.
(5) Of the engineering subjects; viz., Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering not more than One Subject.
(6) Of the Literatures of Hindi, English, Sanskrut and Urdu Languages not more than One Subject.
(1) Each Paper will be of Three (03) Hours’ Duration. (2) The Question Papers for the Examination will be of Conventional Essay Type.
(A) The Question Papers other than the Language Papers would be both in Hindi and English Languages. The Question Papers of Engineering Subjects will be only in English Language. (b) The Candidates will have the option to answer the Question Papers in Hindi or English Language except in case of Language Papers.
Question No. 1 of each Paper (Consisting 20 Short Answer Questions each one is to be answered in One or Two lines) will be Compulsory. Each Question will carry 3 Marks; Maximum portion of the syllabi will be covered under these Questions.
Bookmark http://edunewsportal.in/ for Swift Alerts on the MP Public Service Commission notified State Services (Prelimy) Examination 2015, e-Hall Tickets / Test Admit Cards, Provisional Answer Key in A, B, C & D Series of Optical Mark Recognition Based Written Examination, Optical Mark Recognition Answer Sheet under A, B, C & D Group in the Scanned Image / Portable Document Format (PDF) File, State Services (Main) Examination 2015 Schedule, e-Admission Letters / Hall Exam Tickets, Call Letters / e-Summon Letters, Final Merit List Community wise, Final Select List, Final Result for recruitment of the Candidates in Administrative Services through the Combined Competitive Examination, etc.
Log into http://www.mppsc.nic.in/ for detailed Advertisement in regard to the Madhya Pradesh Combined Competitive Examination, 2015.