MSCE Pune D.Ed Result 2017 Download De.El.Ed 1st 2nd Year:
The Office of the Controller of Examinations, Maharashtra State Council of Examination (MSCE), Pune, may announce in the First Week of September 2017 the Results for Diploma in Teaching Education / Diploma in Elementary Education (First Year) Examinations conducted in June 2017. The Office of the Controller of Examinations will declare the Results for D.T.Ed. and D.El.Ed. Part I. The Results for Diploma in Teaching Education and Diploma in Elementary Education declared Institute-wise will be published on the Official Website for the ready reference of the Students who had appeared in the fore-cited Examinations conducted from 01.06.2017 up to 09.06.2017 – 10.06.2017).
MSCE Pune D.Ed | D.El.Ed Result 2017
Even as we would display on our Website Maharashtra State Council of Examination Communiqué in regards to Announcement of the Results for both Diploma in Teaching Education and Diploma in Elementary Education, yet we would like to advise the Students Institute-wise to continue logging into Maharashtra State Council of Examination Website for Timely Update.
Maharashtra State Council of Examination declared Institute-wise Results both for Diploma in Elementary Education and Diploma in Teaching Education shall in the Subjects mentioned here under:
Diploma in Teaching Education (D.T.Ed.):
- Present Status of Primary Education Difficulties & Remedies (91)
- Health Education (Individual & School) (96)
- Third Language English (118 / 218 / 318 / 418 / 818)
- Action Research & Innovations (93)
- Information, Communication & Technology (92)
- Science & Technology (94)
- History, Civics and Administration (95-A)
- Environmental Study & Geography (95-B)
- Third Language Marathi (518) (For English Medium)
Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.)
- Child Development & Self Awareness (F – I)
- Educational Process and Society (F – 2)
- Curriculum, Pedagogy and Evaluation (F – 3)
- Proficiency in English Language (Part-I) (F – 4)
- Proficiency in Marathi Dialect (Part-I) (F – 4)
- Pedagogy of Language (I & III Language) (F- 5)
- Pedagogy of English (Part-I) (F – 6)
- Mathematics Pedagogy (F – 7)
- Environmental Science Pedagogy (F-8)
Wishing Here Good Luck for the Student!
Press Click here on Maharashtra State Council of Examination Website to check out the D.El.Ed. / D.T.Ed. Examination, June 2017 Result.