MTWU B.Ed Med Entrance Admit Card 2017 Hall Ticket Exam Date:
In compliance with the official notification, the Mother Teresa Women’s University (MTWU) is all set to dispatch shortly the admit card and exam date of BED (General & Special Education) and MED (General & Special) entrance 2017-18 through the official website. We are requested to the candidates keep some patience and don’t waste your precious time at anywhere because the university will announce the BED & MED Entrance Test schedule 2017-18 through the official website.
MTWU BED / M.ED Entrance 2017 Admit Card
Mother Teresa Women’s University (MTWU) would likely to issue the admit card/hall ticket of entrance examination of BED (General & Special Education) and MED (General & Special Education) course 2017-18 at the website of the official portal. The Hall Ticket/Admit Card of BED / MED entrance test 2017-18 will be displayed before 07 days commencement from the examination at the university web portal. We will also display the link for downloading admit card at this web page.
Click here to download the BED (General & Special Education) / MED (General & Special) Admit Card 2017
MTWU BED & MED Entrance Results
After completion of the examination, the university will be announced the results of entrance test at the soonest possible promptly through the university. Candidates may download their results along with rank card within a month after the completion of the examination by the official web portal.
Admission Counseling Process
The basis of mark secured by the candidates in the BED (General & Special Education) / MED (General & Special) 2017 Entrance Test will be called for the admission counseling process for seat allocation in the various colleges under Mother Teresa Women’s University (MTWU). Candidates must be paid the Counseling & course fee and verify the all relevant documents in original with the photocopy of same at the time of counseling.
Requisite Documents for Verification at the time of Counseling:
- Counseling Letter (Intimation Letter)
- Admit Card and Application Form
- Rank, Merit
- Date of Birth Certificates
- Original Mark-Sheet of the Qualifying Examination
- Proof / Evidence of Appearance in the Qualifying Academic Examination (In case the Result awaited)
- Caste Certificate (Other Backward Classes / Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe)
- Income Certificate (Other Backward Classes – Non-Creamy Layer / Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe)
- Physically Challenged Certificate (PCC) in case the Candidates belonging to Persons with Disabilities Category
- Medical Certificate issued by a Competent Medical Authority duly recognized by the Central Government / State Government
- Four Recent Passport-Size Photographs
- Self-Attested Photostat of the Documents / Certificates / Testimonials) stated herein above.
Wishing here Grand Luck for the All Participants!
- MTWU B.Ed/M. Ed Entrance Admit Card 2017 – Available Soon
- Date of Entrance Examination – will be notified soon
Official Website of University – http://www.motherteresawomenuniv.ac.in/