NCR Railway Apprentice Recruit 2017 Fitter Welder Application Form,Vacancies:
The North Central Railway, Office of Chief Workshop Manager (Personnel) Branch , Submission of the Application Forms duly completed in all respects along with the desired Documents / Certificates by the candidates to the Office of Chief Workshop Manager, Recruitment Section (Personnel) Wagon Repair Workshop, North Central Railway is in progress.
NCR Railway Apprentice Vacancies 2017
The North Central Railway, Office of Chief Workshop Manager (Personnel) Branch, Last Date for receipt of the Applications for various Posts (i.e., Fitter, Welder (Gas & Electric), Mechanic (Machine & Tool Maintenance), Machinist, Painter, Crane Operator (04 Posts), Electrician Programming and System Administration Assistant / Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA) and Fitter (Millwright Mechanic).
|Srl. No.||Name of the Trade||No. of Posts||Training Period (As Per Apprentice Act, 1961)|
|Wagon Repair Shop, Jhansi|
|02.||Welder (Gas & Electric)|
|03.||Mechanic (Machine & Tool Maintenance)|
|08.||Programming and System Administration Assistant / Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)|
|09.||Rail Spring Karkhana, Sithouli|
|Fitter (Millwright Mechanic)|
NCR Railway Apprentice Application Form 2017
The North Central Railway, Office of Chief Workshop Manager (Personnel) Branch shall Make Final Selection of the Candidates as described in the following Paragraphs:
- Selection of the Act Apprentice for Training (AAT) shall be made on the basis of the Merit List prepared from among the Eligible Candidates, who have applied with reference to the Notification / Advertisement. There shall be No Written Examination, Personal Interview / Oral Test.
- Merit List shall be prepared on the basis of the Percentage of Total Marks obtained in Matriculation / Xth Standard or Equivalent Examination by the candidate from any Recognized Board / Institute.
- The calculation of the Percentage of Marks shall be based on the Total Marks obtained in Matriculation / Xth Standard or Equivalent Examination by the candidate from any Recognized Board / Institute and not on the basis of the Marks of any Subject or Group of Subjects.
- In case of more than one Candidates having Equal Marks / Percentage in in Matriculation / Xth Standard or Equivalent Examination by the candidate, then the Candidate Older in Age whose Date of Birth Higher in ranks than the other whose Date of Birth comes later.
- Separate Select List shall be prepared Trade / Community / Category-wise on the basis of the Merit.
- The Candidates Equal to 1.25 times of the number of slots of the Act Apprentices shall be called for Verification of the Testimonials / Documents in Original and Physical Fitness A Final Merit List would be prepared equal to the number of slots in the descending order of Percentage of Marks obtained by the Candidates in Matriculation (Matriculation or 10th Class in 10+2 Examination System)
- The Candidates shall be declared Fit for Training after being granted the Medical Fitness Certificate on Successful Medical Examination by an Authorized Railway Medical Officer. The Candidates not successful in the Medical Fitness, then his candidature shall automatically stand cancelled and he would not be recommended for Induction and Training
Eligibility Conditions :
In case of Un-Reserved / General Candidates Minimum 15 Years and Maximum 24 Years.
Upper Age Limits / Relaxation in Upper Age Limits:
For Other Backward Classes Candidates 03 Years
For Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe: 05 Years
Matriculation (Xth Std) Passed Or its Equivalent under 10+2 System with 50% Marks and ITI passed Certificate in the related Trade from a Recognized Industrial Training Institute affiliated with the National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT).
How to Apply:
The Candidate has to super scribe the Name of the Post along with the duly completed Application and the Documents in an Envelope and send the same through ORDINARY POST / or submit in Person at the following Address:
Office of Chief Workshop Manager
Wagon Repair Workshop
Recruitment Section (Personnel) Branch, North Central Railway, Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh
on the Official Working Days (i.e., Monday – Friday – 10:00 AM – 17:45 PM) and (Saturday 10:00 AM – 12:45 PM)
Click here to download the Detailed Notification.
Official NCR Railway Web Portal: www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in