ब्रेकिंग जॉब न्यूज़ अपडेट्स : Don't Miss it
Rajasthan Sanskrit 3rd Grade Teacher 1829 भर्ती Jharkhand Daroga Police Jobs ~ 3019 JSSC SI Form
Uttar Pradesh UP Lekhpal Recruit Jobs ~ News Arunachal Pradesh 897 Vacancies Constable Jobs 2017, Notification
GATE 2018-19 Online Registration MPPSC Exam Calendar 2017-18
Sponsored content:

NIOS D.Ed D.El.Ed Admission 2017 Application Form | Counseling Allotment Result

NIOS D.Ed D.El.Ed Admission 2017 Application Form | Counseling Allotment Result:

The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) will proclamation the Detailed Notification in respect of admission to Diploma in Education (D.Ed) / Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed)/  2 Year Course for the Academic Session 2017-19. Interested and Eligible Applicants may apply online applications for D.Ed/ D.El.Ed Admission. The Admission to NIOS D.Ed/D.El.Ed course will be based on the Admission Entrance Test / Merit Basis. The Department of NIOS, Delhi will release the D.Ed / D.El.Ed Admission Application form through the website NIOS.

NIOS D.Ed D.El.Ed Admission 2017

NIOS D.Ed D.El.Ed Admission 2017 Application Form | Counseling Allotment Result

The Candidates who are interested in taking admission to DIETs or Self-financed institutions in two years D./Ed/ D.El.Ed course can register online application form through the website of NIOS Delhi. Every year a large number of applicants apply for NIOS D.Ed/D.El.Ed admissions. Applicants who are progressing in (10+2) class that applicants may apply for D.Ed/D.El.Ed admissions. For more details like educational details, application fee, selection process, merit list, counseling details, read this article.

Last Date for Registration has been extended till 30th September, 2017

Eligibility Criteria:

Aspirants must be an Indian citizen.

Study Details:

Applicants must have passed in 10th/12th/ Higher Secondary examination or equivalent examination with minimum 50% marks from the Recognized Board of State or Central of India.

Selection Process:

Entrance Test.

Admissions.

NIOS D.Ed/D.El.Ed Admissions Application Form 2017

Aspirants, who are interested in getting the admissions to D.Ed/D.El.Ed course in various educational colleges of NIOS will have to fill the online applications or have to register at the official website on or before the last date of registration. Follow the below steps to apply for admission.

1. Interested and eligible aspirants visit the official website of the NIOS.
  2. Search for the link of NIOS D.Ed/D.El.Ed Application forms 2017.
  3. Now open that form and fill the all details correctly and pay the application fee mentioned above.
  4. Upload the Photo Signature and required documents on the online application form.
  5. Click to submit after checking the filled application form.
  6. Click save and take the printout of it for future use.

NIOS D.Ed/D.El.Ed Entrance Admit Card 2017

The candidates who are going to appear in the exam can download hall ticket before 2 weeks of examination. Hall ticket can be downloaded by using registration number, date of birth or password. Call letter will be available soon on the official web portal. Applicants must take the call letter to the examination hall.

NIOS D.Ed/D.El.Ed Entrance Result/Merit List 2017

The NIOS D.Ed / D.El.Ed Result/Merit List will be declared soon on the official web page. Applicants may check and download the result by the use of hall ticket number and date of birth. List of qualified candidates will be published on the official website. NIOS D.Ed/ D.El.Ed Merit list / Cutoff 2017 will be prepared according to the marks obtained by the contenders in the Entrance Examination and academic performance.

NIOS D.Ed/D.El.Ed Admission Counseling / Seat Allotment

Counseling will be done in three rounds. Aspirants whose name will appear in the merit list will be eligible for counseling. candidates will select the college and stream for admissions. Candidates will attend the rounds of counseling on the basis of their rank. Top rank applicants will be called for counseling in the first round and so on. Certificate verification will also be done at the time of counseling. So, aspirants should bring their original documents with them at the time of counseling.

The Affiliated Colleges from NIOS will allot seats to candidates on the basis of candidates’ rank and availability of seats. Document verification will be done at the time of counseling. Candidates are advised to take their original certificate while going for admission cum counseling.

Brief Details About NIOS D.Ed-D.El.Ed Admission:

Conducting Board: National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS)

Courses: D.Ed/D.El.Ed

Apply Mode: Online

Category: Admissions.

Official Website: www.nios.ac.in

96 Comments

1. mulya thang malsom

Sir,madam,I am Mulya Thang Malsom at present I served in defence( CRPF) I want do d el ed course,then how can I admitted in this course.plz tell me admission process

2. Bidyadhar Bariha

When d.el.ed notification will be shown for application form fill up.?

• Ashish Jain

The Schedule of filling the Application form shall be released shortly on the website. Stay tuned with us for further updates.

• Ashish Jain

Dear Bidyadhar, The D.ElEd 2017 Notification shall be released shortly on the website. Stay tuned with us for further updates.

3. Johny Gamno

is NIOS D.El Ed available in the state Arunachal Pradesh

4. Sunil Kumar Pathak

I WISH TO DO D. EI. ED FROM NIOS PLEASE.

5. Brightstar Mujai

I am interested to do D.el.ed through nios in shillong study centre when is the last date of application form

6. mohd irfan ansari

Sir plz tell me D.el.ed online ragistration last date and full procese with date for admission 2017-18; 2018-19

7. Anya

My percentage is 45% in 12th standard and 50.88% in B A so can I apply in distance mode and present I am teaching in private school in kohima:Nagaland.
    If I can apply how can I apply direct online or how?

8. Ram singh

Sir plz tell me i can apply for del.ed .

9. Kakheli

I want to take De.el.ed course .please let me know the details of online admission for 2017 .

10. Kinder m. Sangma, meghalay,tura

Sir i want to register deled from nios and how to register any idea

11. Sudhir Tiwari Mandla mp

Sir mujhe d-ed karna h plz sir mujhe isi number pe ye mera whatsapp number h me puri jankari chahiye

12. MUSTAFA

HOW WE TAKE ADMISSION IN D.IE.ED FROM NIOS 2017-19

13. Khayrul Amin

A degree qualified candidate but having less than 50% mark can admit in DElEd(working in privet Institute)

• Satyanarayan Panda

I am Post Graduate.But my percentage is less than 50%.But I want to take admission in deied.What can I do for the same ?

14. ganeshramsahu

Sir ji b ed yoga kya mujhe bed karna h

15. Mevendra

Sir mere 12the 50% nhi h or me d el ed karna chahta hu kiya

16. Thongo chang

We registrars ourselve online please help us.

17. komal

Sir i m a private teacher and my school is registered now it doesn’t has udise code. How can i fill my form?

• Diljeet Raj

Don’t worry…. I have a solution. In this application form there is a blank below udise code blank. Mention your school name in this blank. Then after go ahead… site automatically create your udise code.
      Ater that you facing problem again.

• Diljeet Raj

Ater that you facing problem again.

18. swarn singh

i have registered with nios D.el.ed . i want to check my status but i can’t. how can i check my status

19. preeti

sir me state open se 12th class pass hu mere 44.6%hai me del.ed me apply karna cahti hu me ek private school me teacher shift me job karti hu kya mere del.ed ho sakti hai…..

• diljeet Raj

Hah ho sakti hai. Aapka marks 50% se kam hai. Is liye aapko sbse phle NIOS k through ON DEMAND EXAM dena hoga. Aap NIOS k site pe ja kar ON DEMAND EXAM link me click kar k sari information le sakti hai.

20. shobha

I am a pgt teacher in private school but i want to do it …can i apply for it ….

21. Usha konwar

Sir me 12th pass hu mere percentage 36.47% me d el.ed me apply karna chata hu me pvt school me teacher job karta hu.abhi me BA part 2 exam de rahi hu,kiya me abhi d el.ed kar sakti hu..

22. Amita Nath

Sir/Madam,
    I, Smt Amita Nath, an untrained Graduate Teacher(I-VIII)under the govt.of Tripira and at the present condition of my job will be continue upto 31st Dec.2017 due verdict of Supreme Court(29/03/2017).At this situation I am interested to complete d el ed course(NIOS). So, can I registered my name to NIOS.
    Please, answer me “Sir”as soon as possible. So,therefore I shall be grateful to you endlessly.

23. Amita Nath

I, Smt.Amita Nath, is an untrained Graduate Teacher under the state govt. of Tripura but my service will be continue upto 31th Dec.2017 due to verdict of hon’ble Supreme Court.But in this situation I want to complete D el ed course from NIOS.
    Sir,can I registered my name in your Institution? If it is possible so then you will be answer me as soon as possible.
    So,therefore you are kindly replied me then I shall be grateful to you endlessly.

24. JITENDRA SAHU

I AM GUEST TEACHER IN MADHYA PRADESH. KYA MAI D.L.ED COURSE K LIYE APPIY KAR SAKTA HU. KRIPYA BATAY. YASH OR NO

25. sukhen ch. nama

sir me 12th pass ho lakin meta marks 39.10% muje 50% mark & deled ek sath karna chahie to me kya koro

26. radha goswami

Sir, kya nios se dlae karne ke baad hum utet kar sakte hai, or isme gov job ke kya chances hai…please bataye

27. hilary

How can i study materials for d.el.ed ?

28. Suman Lata

Sir, I passed +2 class with 44% and I completed graduation with 59% Am I eligible for Del. Ed .I am belong to general category.

29. vivek

sir.. i hav completed b. ed. and working as a teacher in privet school.may i do d. el ed. from nioa as it is necessary for 1 to 5.

30. Parveen kumar

Respected Sirs,
    Today I filled online form of d.ed.I deposited fees and received confirmation notice.But I got mistake in form.I filled wrong UDISE code and school type.Sir please tell me how to change my UDISE code and school type.I shall be thankful for this

• Lavkesh

Parveen Kumar Sir,Did you get any solution for your problem,Same mistake happened at my end also & i am looking for the solution but nobody from nios is responding.They are taking Fees only & no support provided after this.

31. MOJIBUR RAHMAN

Sir I am an upper primary govt teacher I am a graduate teacher I have no 50 percent mark both 12 Class and graduation can I registered DELED?

• Wangnam

Sir, presently I’m serving as a teacher in govt, school arunachal pradesh under SSA. Pls tell me how can I get admission in Dled .

32. Rajendra singh

sir , i am completed ba general . i want to dled course but my number %is 45

33. anita

mera school type galat ho gya h baki sab sahi h…..kya koi problem hogi

34. Subhash kumar

Hum DELED karna chahte hai Mera inter me 47.88% hai aur graduation me 60% hai to kya hame inter ke marks me sudhar ki bhi jarurat hai sir . Jankari de

35. sumit

sir,i am teaching in a private school from 2014 so can i apply for NIOS DLED PROGRAMME.Kindly guide/Suggest me for the same.

• Sanjib mohanta

Sir i am teaching in a govt. Primary school since 2004…i was already passed JBT one year course…so i needed apply for NIOS DELED programme?? Please guide me about this matter….

36. Shiv varan

Sir, I am graduate and registered in d.el.ed course from nios and I did not obtain 50% marks in three subject while my grand total 46.8 in intermediate. Will I have to gain 50% in all subjects or total 50% by giving exam one or two subjects.

37. Prachi

Sir , agar principal verification nahi kare toh mera registration kaise complete ho sakta h plz bataye

38. Yogendra Kumar

Old nios trainee session 2012-14 (D el Ed )1st yr incomplete due to poor performance in PCP My 2nd yr exam clear. What will have to do?

39. kiran

sir mai 6to8class ko padata hu Maine deled ka rasitrasion kar liya hu fee bhi ho gaya hai please guide me

40. bhole singh

Sir is deled karke tet kar sakte h kya . Plz reply sir

41. Gayatri

Sir m apna DeLed का registration cancel krana chahti hu. Please guide me

42. chinmayee samanataray

I hv udise of school but i have apply without udise.. My payment completed but my enrollment no not given.. Admission was incomplete. What can i do

43. Jayshree

Sir,mujhse ek galti ho gae form fill up karte samay.mai Teacher name mai apana shadi ka pahla vala nam dal diya….mujhe shadi ka bad ka name dalna tha…to mai ab kya karu….kaise use change kiya ja sakta hai.mera form fill up ho chuka hai or payment b vo chuka hai.

44. Sachin

Sir,
    For D.El.Dd admission ,Is any need of teaching experience is must ?
    If needed then how much ?

45. A .N.lakshmi

I am working as a private teacher. Is entrance test compulsory for d.ei.e.d . Please inform about study centres in telangana.

46. Nenfa

I am a B.com student, at present teaching in a private school. but i have less than 50 percent in both 12th as well as graduation. i want to do D.EL.ED plz help.

47. D.Roy

Sir I have already filled up the application form of d.el.ed and payment has been already done but still now I didn’t got my confirmation msg as well as the enrollment no.

48. Nenfa

at present a teacher in private school without D.ed. want to do the same thru nios, but my pecentage is less than 50 in 12th plz help.

49. Sugitha

Hi I did a mistake when I am filling. I made payment. How to rectify that.

50. shipra

give me the link for online application in d.ed

51. Vinayak Dixit

मेरे प्रिय भाइयों एवं बहनों ,जहाँ तक मुझे जानकारी है, एन.आइ.ओ.एस. से डी.एल.एड. करने के बारे में ( क्या है,रजिस्ट्रेशन कैसे होता है,पेपर कैसे होता है,कहाँ पे होता है,कितने सेमेस्टर होते हैं,क्या इसके बाद TET कर सकते हैं, देशव्यापी योजना है अथवा किसी विशेष प्रदेश की आदि…) बहुत कम लोगों को जानकारी हैl इन्हीं सब बातों को ध्यान में रखते हुए व आप लोगों तक सही जानकारी पँहुचाने के लिए मैने NIOS D.EL.ED.UNTRAINED TEACHER sb log yha comment kre

52. ravi shankar tiwari

sir namskar ,mai ravi shankar tiwari 13,09,2017 ko d.el.ed mai ragistration karaya tha jisme mera joining dath galat bhara gaya hai kya ushame sudhar ho sakata hai

53. ravishankar

sir mai ravishankar tiwari d.el.ed cours 2017-19 mai form filup kiya jiska payment bhi hogya kintu galti se mera joing date galat likha gaya kya usaka sudhar ho sakata hai isake liy mujhe kya karana hoga

54. pallabi chatterjee

Mr.parveen Kumar and madam jayasree can both of u get any rely from bios for ur problem.pls help me.my condition is similar like u

55. sajina pohtam

I have taken admission for d el ed but I did not get my enrollment number

56. Manoranjan

Some teachers have joined in 2017 after January . Will they do registration for D. El. Ed.? And how many teachers can apply for registration in a primary school?

57. Annu

Agar mai 1sept-17 se private school me padha raha hu, or kisi wajah se 2 month me school chhod deta hu to d e led course me invalid nhi hounga n sir ji…

58. Sathyan

Sir ,I have less than 45% in Pre Degree I have completed B A .I belong to OBC I have been working as a teacher in a private school for 15 years Can I join D EL ED

59. SANTANU BARUI

Hello sir
    My registration dun but i can not varify my registration thrugh principal.. I put my priciple adhar no wrong thats why i can not login or new sign up. Plz help me.my reference number is D190801275.

60. DIXIT

NIOS D.EL.ED. help me

61. Najam uddin

I am government un trend teacher from 1996 . I am a graduate but higher secondary (11th) 1982. Do I can d.el.ed.

62. Admin

NIOS D.EL.ED. message kren (for girls & boys)

63. Admin

NIOS D. EL.ED. message kren

64. VINAYAK

NIOS D.EL.ED GROUP comment kre

65. MD.AZIM AKHTAR

sir please help how I should do principal verification comp. say invalid log in

66. Shivam tiwari

Sir how to apply for de.l.ed & how to pay fees fees kit need hain

67. khubesh

Sir
    Mai NIOS D.Ed D.El.Ed me application form ko bharne me baad apne ATM se payment kiya jisme ATM se paisa kat gaya lekin from unsuccessful tha . 3 day ke baad bhi mera paisa mere A/C me nahi aya hai . please help me .

68. Krishna Kumar

Sir I want to do the DL ed course but my qualification marks in 12th is 44% can I eligible to do the course

69. Krishna Kumar

Sir I want to do the DL ed course but my qualification marks 44% can I eligible to do the course.

70. Krishna Kumar

71. Mary isebella F

sir ihave already registered now i need to do one correction is it possible please help

72. rakesh

Mai d.led krna chahta hoon kayaks process h how IN can fill form.
    PLZ batayen kese hoga d.led

73. rakesh

kya intrence exam hoga d.l.ed me plz batao koi kya process h

74. rakesh

how can fill form tell me

75. TAKY CURL

siri forgot to take the printout copy after registration..can i Reprint it?

76. sani guru

me u.p se hu kya me nios se d.el.ed kr sakta hu kya wo hmmare u.p me mannya hoga
    maine wikipidia pr iske bare me padha waha nios sansthan u.p me nahi dikhaya h

77. aakash Kant kajal

Sir mera b. Ed forth sem K exam 21 sep m ho jaynge or m d. El. Ed krna chahta hu kya m d. El. Ed K liye apply kr sakta hu kya.
    Plz plz plz Sir tell me.

78. Trisha

I have applies for D.el.ed and made the payment.but realised I made few mistakes.so now how can I edit

79. Suman Lata

Sir, Maine Del. Ed ka online form but diya hai aur Muje reference no Mil gya lekin enrolment no nhi mila hai.aur maine +2 ki improvement nois se hi kisi study centre ke through bhri hai …to is se muje koi problem to nhi hogi.. Maine graduation bhi ki hai.Thanks Sir plz reply me

80. sathi Samantha

sir , I am a teacher of nursery class and I have 50% in 10+2. can I eligible for d el.ed course.

81. shambhu

sir mujhe inter me 49 % marks hai aur mai privet school me padhata hu . sir mai ne gradution bhi ki hai.our mai OBC category me aata hu .kya mujhe bhi nios se inter ka exam dena hoga