NLC 390 Technician Apprentice Recruit Application Form 2015:
The Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited has published the official notification to provide eligible candidates a ONE YEAR Training in Graduate and Technician Apprentices under the Apprentices Act, 1961 at official website. The candidates who are interested as according eligibilities can commence applying online for the registration from 1st October, 2015 to 10th October, 2015 and send the registration application form to the address which will be given below and it should reachi on or before 15th October, 2015.
NLC Technician Apprentice Online Form 2015
NLC Ltd. is a “Navratna” Public Sector Enterprise, Under the Ministry of Coal, earning profits for over three decades and aimed for speedy progress in terms of Mining Activities and Power Generation, has issued the official Memo as notification for the candidates who want to get as accordance to their discipline in technical course under the Apprentice Act, 1961. Online application has been started now and students in very large are starting to apply for the Graduate and Technician Apprentices.
|S.No||Designated Subject Fields||Technician Apprenticeship Training (TAT)||Graduate Apprenticeship Training (GAT)|
|7||Computer Science & Engg.||10||10|
|8||Electronics & Communication||10||10|
|Technician Apprenticeship Training (TAT)||Diploma in Engineering in the respective Discipline with 55% marks (50% for SC/ST) and candidate who are applying for the Commercial training should have diploma in Commercial training with 55% marks (50% for SC/ST)|
|Graduate Apprenticeship Training (GAT)||Degree in Engineering in the respective Discipline with 55% marks (50% for SC/ST)|
Some other eligibility:
- Candidates should belong to the Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and the Union Territories of Puducherry and Laksha Deep. These candidates are only eligible to apply for the above apprentices,
- Candidates must have attain the diploma or pass the qualifying examination on or before 01/01/2013.
- Candidates should not have done or doing the Apprenticeship Training in NLC or elsewhere.
- Candidates should not have the experience of one or more years.
Marks secured by the candidates in qualifying examinations of Diploma/Degree will become the base of the appointment in Apprentice.
Procedure of Application:
- Candidates are first required to apply online and submit their applications at the official website and take a print out of the submitted from 1st October, 2015 to 10th October, 2015.
- Hard Copy of the Submitted Application forms must be send by the Applicants along with required copies of certificate and documents to address given here under and it must reached to the address on or before 15th October, 2015 after this date no application will be accepted at any cost.
The Deputy General Manager,
Learning & Development Centre,
Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited.
Neyveli – 607803
Documents which are required to attach with the application form:
- Degree Certificates / Diploma Certificate /Provisional Certificate.
- Consolidated (or) Semester – wise Mark lists of Degree / Diploma.
- Community Certificate (in case of belonging to SC / ST / OBC).
- Transfer Certificate
- Proof for Physically Disabled Person (PWD) (if applicable).
- Format showing method of arrival of percentage of marks (can be downloaded).
The list of the short listed Candidates for certificate verification will be published at the web site tentatively on 23rd October, 2015.
The Candidates who will get short listed will be called for certificate verification tentatively from 28th October, 2015 to 31st October, 2015.
The candidates who will get selected, a list of those candidates will be displayed at the web site tentatively on 7th November, 2015.
Tentatively Joining of Selected Candidates will be commencing from 16th November, 2015.
The concerned Candidates are advised to keep check on the official website for their selection.