Odisha Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Written Admit Card 2015:
The Department of Posts (DoPs), Ministry of Communications and Information Technology (MCIT) has uploaded the e-Hall Tickets for Selection Recruitment to the Post of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) in Odisha Postal Departments / Circles in the State.
Odisha Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Test Admit Card 2015 Download
The Department of Posts (DoPs), Ministry of Communications and Information Technology (MCIT), Candidates who had applied Online for recruitment as detailed hereunder are advised to download their Admittance Cards / Hall Exam Tickets:
- Gramin Dak Sevak Branch Postmaster (GDS BPM)
- Gramin Dak Sevak Mail Deliverer (GDSMD)
- Gramin Dak Sevak Mail Carrier (GDS MC)
- Gramin Dak Sevak Mail Packer ( GDS Packer)
- Gramin Dak Sevak Stamp Vendor (GDS Stamp Vendor)
- Gramin Dak Sevak Mailman (GDSMM)
STEPS TO DOWNLOAD ODISHA POSTAL GRAMIN DAK SEVAK HALL TICKET-2015:
The Department of Posts, Odisha shall organize on the 12th of July 2015 (12.07.2015) a State wide Online Test comprising Objective-Type Multiple Choice Questions for filling of 569 Posts.
- Log in to India Post Website: http://188.8.131.52/INDPOSTOREGGDS/ApplicantLogin.aspx
- Feed Registration No. in the Rectangular Box
- Enter Date of Birth
- Enter the Text Seen in the Image Above
We would continue to bring Regular Updates relevant to the aforestated Posts, hence, the candidates may like to bookmark our Website for Faster Updates including the Objective Response Sheet (ORS) Answer Solution / Optical Markup Reader Answer Sheet (OMRAS) based Answers Key in A, B, C & D Series as and when we hear from the Government of India, Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Department of Posts.
For further assistance, we advise the Candidates to visit http://odisha.postalcareers.in/.
We wish the candidates the Best of Luck!