ONGC Karaikal Jr Assistant,Technician Postponed New Exam Date 2015 Cut Off:
The Oil And Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) would shortly display on our Website the New Date / Schedule for the ONGC Recruitment Written Examination scheduled to be held on the 13th of December 2015 om Chennai and Rajahmundry. Earlier, the Oil And Natural Gas Corporation vide their Advertisements No. in respect of the and ONGC Recruitment Written Test 2015 to be conducted vide Advertisements No. (1) SS/1/CHN/2015, (2) SS/2/KKL/2015 and SS/3/RJY&EOA/2015 scheduled to be conducted at Rajahmundry on 13.12.2015, having postponed.
ONGC Karaikal Jr Assistant & Technician New Exam Date 2015
The Oil And Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) Recruitment Board is to announce within December 2015 Fresh Schedule for the said ONGC Recruitment Examination in respect of the Posts mentioned in the Table here under:
|Name of the Post||Level||No. of Posts|
|Technical Assistant Gd. III (Chemistry)||A2||03|
|Assistant Rig man (Drilling)||A2||08|
|Assistant Technician (Mechanical)||A2||03|
|Assistant Technician (Production)||A2||05|
|Junior Assistant Rigman (Drilling)||A1||57|
|Junior Assistant Technician (Diesel)||A1||05|
|Junior Assistant Technician (Fitting)||A1||03|
|Junior Assistant Technician (Welding)||A1||05|
|Junior Assistant (Materials Management)||A1||02|
|Junior Assistant (Accounts)||A1||02|
|Junior Security Supervisor||A1||01|
|Junior Motor Vehicle Driver (HV/Winch)||A1||06|
Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited Recruitment Board shall conduct the Optical Mark Recognition Based Written Test and all the subsequent Tests for the
- Posts under Special Recruitment Drive for Scheduled Tribe Candidates
- Posts under Special Recruitment Drive for PwD Candidates
|Name of the Post||Level||Examination Pattern|
|Junior Assistants (Accounts)
Junior Assistant (Material Management)
|A1 & W1||(1) Concerned Discipline/Domain/Subject: 100 Marks,
(2) General Awareness /Aptitude: 20 Marks.
|A2 Level||(1) Concerned Discipline / Domain / Subject: 80 Marks,
(2) General Awareness /Aptitude: 40 Marks
|Name of the Post||Selection Procedure||Selection Criteria|
|Junior Assistants (Accounts)
|Optical Mark Recognition Based Written Test
Personal Interview / Viva-voce
|Merit List prepared on the bases of the Candidates’ performance and marks obtained in
Ø Optical Mark Recognition Based Written Examination and
Ø Personal Interview / Oral Test and Records with Typewriting Test being of Qualifying Nature.
|Junior Assistant (Material Management)|
|1) (Asst. Rig man (Drilling)
2) Junior Assistant Rigman (Drilling),
3) Security Supervisor
4) Junior Security Supervisor
5) Junior Fireman
|Written Test, Physical Standards Measurement Test, Vision Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Heavy Vehicle Driving Skills Test, and Personal Interview|
M/s Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited Selection Board shall prepare Merit List based on the performance and marks of the candidates in the Optical Mark Recognition Based Written Test, Personal Interview / Personality Test, Skill Tests (wherever applicable) for each category of the Posts. The candidates shortlisted in the Optical Mark Recognition Based Written Examination shall be called to appear in the Personal Interview. The Candidates shall be required to carry along with the them the documents while attending Personal Interview as detailed here under:
Following documents in Original & One Set of Xerox are required to be produced at the time of Interview, without which candidates shall not be allowed to appear in the Personal Interview:
- Registration Slip with the Photo of Candidate duly attested by a Gazetted Officer.
- Valid Employment Exchange / Ex-Sm Office Registration Card issued by the Employment Exchange / Ex-Servicemen Welfare Department situated within Tamil Nadu State & Puduchery Union Territory.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate in the Prescribed Format duly signed by Competent Authority in case of OBC, valid Non-creamy Layer Certificate) in the Prescribed Format applicable for Appointment to the Posts in Central Government / Central Government Undertaking (CGU).
- Educational / Technical Qualification Certificates & Mark Lists.
- Proof of Date of Birth.
- Photo Id Card (any one of: College Photo Id Card / Driving License / Voter Card / Passport / Aadhar Card) to be produced at the time of Written Test / Personal Interview.
- In case of Ex-Servicemen, Valid Discharge Certificate & Qualification Equivalency Certificate.
- Certificate of Disability should be issued by Competent Medical Authority (CMA) in the Format in case of Persons with Disabilities (PwDs).
- Fireman’s Training Certificate (FTC).
- In case of Departmental Candidates/Contingent Workers who are paid wages directly by the Oil And Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC), a copy of Registration Slip duly signed by I/C HR-ER of the Work Center or his Authorized Representative, along with the Identity Card.
- In case of ONGC Ex-Apprentice, Certificate of Apprentice Training in the Oil And Natural Gas Corporation.
- No Objection Certificate in case of candidates in employment of Public Sector Undertakings / Government Service.
- Valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License (wherever applicable).
- Experience / Training Certificates wherever required.
- Copy of the Written Test Admit Card.
Bookmark http://edunewsportal.in/ for the Quicker Alert on the ONGC released Dates for the Optical Mark Recognition Based Written Test in respect of the (i) Post Under Special Recruitment Drive for Scheduled Tribe Candidates & (ii) the Posts Under Special Recruitment Drive for PwD Candidates:
In case of further assistance, the candidates are advised to log in to http://www.ongcindia.com/.