PSC CG 352 State Service Exam 2016 Application Form,Syllabus:
cspsc state service exam 2016,cgpsc state service application,cg state service online form2016,apply online cgpsc state service exam,last date apply cg state service,cg state service pre syllabus,cgpsc state service pre exam date2016
The Chattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) provided for the citizens of Chhattisgarh. This latest information of those applicants who are wait for fill the application form for the post of State Services, In that service post many post are included State Police Service, Deputy Collector, Assistant Director, Employment officer, Excise SI, Commercial Tax Officer, Cooperative Inspector, Zila Senani Deputy Register, Superintend District Jail and Assistant jail Superintendent vacancies. The Application form shall forward in the official website on the date of 10th, December, 2015 onwards. Applicants don’t wait anything only just fill the application form.
CGPSC State Service Exam Online Application Form 2016
The Chattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) , Government or the official website where the applicants can download the application firm so the address is here: http://psc.cg.gov.in/ Achieve the e-hall ticket, instruction to the candidates and additional information is available on the website. http://psc.cg.gov.in/ in under the link “Download Commission. Interested applicants may visit the said website and download the prescribed admit card and other related details.
- State Civil Service (Deputy Collector) II
- State Police Service (Dy. Superintendent of Police) II
- State Accounts Service II
- Commercial Tax Officer II
- District Excise Officer II
- Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies II
- District Organiser,Tribal Welfare II
- Labour Officer II
- District Registrar II
- Employment Officer II
- Area Organiser II
- Block Development Officer II
- Assistant Director Food/Food Officer II
- Project Officer, Social /Rural Intensive Literacy Project II
- Subordinate Civil Service (Naib Tahsildar) III
- Assistant Superintendent Land Records III
- Commercial Tax Inspector III
- Excise Sub-Inspector III
- Transport Sub-Inspector III
- Co-operative Inspector III
- Assistant Labour Officer III
- Assistant Jailor III
- Sub-Registrar III
- Assistant Director Public Relation II
- Principal, Panchayat Secretary of the Training Institute II
- District Women Child Development Officer II
- Chief Instructor (Anganwadi/Gram Sevikas Training Centre) II
- Assistant Director (Women and Child Development) II
- Superintendent (Institutions) II
- Project Officer (Integrated Child Development Project) II
- Assistant Project Officer (Special Nutrition Programme) II
- Area Organizer (M.D.M.) II
- District Commandant Home Guard II
- Assistant Director Local Fund Audit II
- Chhattisgarh Subordinate Account
Here is the updated information of all the participants the time table of the examination is organize by the commission, the prelims exam will start on the date of 20th, February, 2016 and the main exam will start on the date of 8th, January, 2016.
AGE LIMIT: A candidate must have attained a minimum age of 21 years and must not have attained the maximum age of 30 years as on 1st January of the year of issuance of the advertisement 02/12/2015.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: A candidate must hold a Graduation or Post Graudation degree of any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India.
Modal of the Prelims exam:
The first question paper will relate to the subject of language, the total marks shall carry 200 marks. The time allotted will doing the exam 3 hours.
The second question paper shall relate to the subject of Essay and this question paper will also carry 200 marks. The time duration of conducting exam will 3 hours.
The third question Paper will relate to the History, Constitution, Public Administration, the marks will carry 200 marks, time allotted will 3 hours.
The fourth question Paper will relate to the Science and Environment, the total weightage will 200 marks and timing will 3 hours same.
The fifth question Paper will relate to the Economics and Geography, the marks and timing shall 200 marks& 3 hours.
The sixth question Paper shall relate the Mathematics and Mental Ability test, the marks and timing shall 200 marks& 3 hours.
The seventh question Paper will relate to the Assault and Sociology, the marks and timing shall 200 marks& 3 hours.
Important note: The brief description of the syllabus of prelims exam is available on the official website.
The pattern and syllabus of the main exam is available on the gazette Website:
Pattern of the selection:
The plan of the recruitment will make by the department with the approval of apex authority. The selection will on the base of the Prelims exam, Mains exam, Interview, Verification of testimonials.
Note: Dear applicants if you have any query related to the admit card, Syllabus, exam pattern, selection process, date of interview time & date any other more information. Please write us on the website or you may to visit the authorized website.
The courageous applicant in future you have any controversy so must be contact on our website. We are always with you, if new Updation in the formation, we assure you aware that, the applicants only require to regular visit our website for getting more information. We hope the applicants give best just like the remarkable performance. Your Strength and compassion will continue inspire throughout our website.
The furnish information will be available on the gazette website that is here: http://www.psc.cg.gov.in/