Punjab Patwari Revenue Exam Answer Key 2016,Cut Off,Result:
punjab patwari anskey 2016,punjab patwari 2016 anskey,answer key of punjab patwari,pb patwari 2016 answer key,punjab revenue answer key 2016,punjab patwari cutoff 2016,punjab patwari 2016 result date,punjab patwari set a ans key 2016,set b punjab patwari anskey,punjab patwari set c ans key,ans key of punjab patwari set d,punjab patwari solution key
The Office of Director, Land Records, Punjab, Jalandhar shall publish the Optical Mark Recognition Based Answer Sheet / Answers Key in A, B, C & D Set of the Revenue Patwari Recruitment Examination 2015 (Stage I) within 24 hours / One Day upon conducting the Optical Mark Recognition Based Written Test being held this day being the 24th of January 2016.
Punjab Patwari Revenue Answer Key 2016
The Office of Director, Land Records, Punjab, Jalandhar shall determine the Community-wise Minimum Qualifying Marks for the candidates belonging to General / Scheduled Caste / Backward Classes / Ex-Service Man (General / SC / BC), Orthopedic Handicapped (OH), Sports Men / Sports Persons (General / SC), Freedom Fighters, while declaring the Results of the Revenue Patwari Examination 2015 conducted on 24.01.2016. We anticipate the Office of Director, Land Records to announce before mid of February 2016 the Result of the Revenue Patwari Selection Examination, 2015.
The Revenue Patwari Recruitment Test 2015 is of only QUALIFYING NATURE. However, the Office of Director, Land Records would fix the Minimum Qualifying Marks for the candidates to restrict the number vis-à-vis number of District wise Posts.
The Candidates, based on their respective performance and Marks, shall be shortlisted for appearing in the Second Stage Test consisting of Objective-Type Multiple Choice Questions.
We would continue to publish on our Website www.edunewsportal.in all the Updates in concurrence with the Office of Director, Land Records communiqués in this respect for the ready reference of the candidates. .
- punjab patwari answer key 2016,
- punjab revenue patwari answer key 2016,
- punjab patwari revenue cut off 2016,
- expected cut off punjab pawari 2016,
- punjab patwari result date 2016,
- punjab patwari 2016 interview dates,
- punjab patwari interview call letter 2016,
- punjab patwari revenue 2016 final selection list
The Candidates FINALLY RECOMMENDED FOR SELECTION against District wise 1227 Vacancies shall be issued Appointments in 22 Districts (viz., 01) Amritsar; 02) Fatehgarh Sahib; 03) Gurdaspur; 04) Patiala 05) SAS Nagar; 06) Sri Muktsar Sahib; 07) Faridkot; 08) Kapurthala; 09) Jalandhar; 10) Barnala; 11) Tarn Taran; 12) Moga; 13) Hoshiarpur; 14) Pathankot; 15) Fazilka; 16) Mansa; 17) SBS Nagar; 18) Sangrur; 19) Ferozepur; 20) Roopnagar; 21) Bathinda and 22) Ludhiana).
Procedure of Selection:
- The Recruitment Test consists of TWO 02) stages. All the candidates shall have to appear in the First Stage Test being held at the Examination Centers in Chandigarh and the Districts Amritsar, Hoshiarpur, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Patiala, Bathinda and Ferozepur.
- The Candidates equal to 10 times the number of the vacancies in each Category shall be shortlisted to appear in the Second Stage Test, which would be held only in Chandigarh.
- Both First Stage & Second Stage Tests will be of Objective Type of Two (02) hours’ duration comprising 100 Objective-Type Multiple Choice Questions / consisting of 100 Multiple Choice Questions Objective Type with Multiple Choice Answers.
- There would be Negative Marking in the Objective-Type Multiple Choice Questions. For every wrong answer, ¼th Mark would be deducted. The Multiple Choice Questions not attempted by the candidates will receive neither credit nor discredit.
- The Selection of the candidates will be strictly on the basis of Merit in the Second Stage Test. The First Stage Test will be only for shortlisting.
- The Select List will be prepared strictly on the basis of Merit in Second Stage Written Examination. Name of the Eligible candidate(s) higher in merit would be recommended for appointment (as per Punjab Revenue Patwaris, Class-III Service Rules) as per the number of the vacancies to be filled.
- Weight age of the Written Test shall be 100% Marks for consideration of Merit in Selection.
- In case of two or more candidates obtaining equal marks, the candidate Older in Age shall be placed higher in the order of Merit.
- The number of the candidates as decided by the Director Land Records, Punjab, who qualify the Second Stage Written Examination, shall be called for checking of Original Testimonials in the Office of Director, Land Records, Punjab, Jalandhar.
Bookmark www.edunewsportal.in for Quicker Alerts on the Schedule for the Second Stage Test, Community-wise Minimum Qualifying Marks (General / Un-Reserved (Gen / UR) Scheduled Caste (SC) / Scheduled Tribe (ST) / Ex-Servicemen (ESM), Orthopedically Challenged (OC), Sport-Persons (SS), Sports-Men (SM) & Freedom Fighters (FF), Viva-voce / Personal Interview / Counseling/ Document Verification, Final Result, Common Merit List, Final Select List and Medical Examination for Recruitment of Revenue Patwari against 1227 Posts in 22 Districts of Punjab State:
Wishing here the Best of Luck for the Candidates!
Click here for assistance.