Rail Coach Factory 101 Apprentices Posts Recruitment 2017, Apply Online Application Form:
RAIL COACH FACTORY (KAPURTHALA) has invited eligible Candidates for 101 Apprentices Job Opportunity available in Technical Training Centre of RCF Kapurthala. Aspiring Candidates can apply through Online Mode as the Online Application Form is available on the Official Web Portal of Rail Coach Factory and will be available till 21st September of 2017 which is the last date for applying through Online Mode.
Rail Coach Factory 101 Apprentices Posts Recruitment 2017
As per the Notification Released by Rail Coach Factory, 101 Apprentice Post shall be Recruited, though the Eligibility Criteria for the Same including Age Limit, Qualification Required and other Mandatory information like Application fee, Dates of Applying, Selection Procedure etc. are given under in the Post.
- Type of the Advertisement: Recruitment Notification
- Name of the Association: Rail Coach Factory (Kapurthala)
- Name of the Post: Various Apprentices Trainee
- of the Vacancy: 101 Post Available
- Commencement of Online Application Form: Available Currently
- Last Date of Applying through Online Mode: 21/09/2017
- Date of the Examination: To be Announced
- Result Declaration Date: Not Yet Updated
Age Limits (as on 21/09/2017)
- (1) A Candidate must be Minimum of 15 Years to being Eligible for Applying for the said Post.
- (2) Upper Age Limit of the Candidate to being Eligible for Applying is 24 Years.
- (3) Upper Age Relaxation
- SC/ST: 5 Years
- OBC: 3 Years
- PWD: 10 Years
Online Application Fee
Online Application Fee for Eligible Candidate of various Categories who would like to apply for the post is as Follow:
- General Category Candidate: Rs100/-.
- SC/ST: No Application Fee
- PWD/Woman Candidates: No Application Fee
Minimum Qualification Required
The Candidates must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent with minimum of 50% marks, in that, from a recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training.
Selection Processor of the given post will be based on Merit List. A Merit List will be prepared on the basis of the Marks of the Candidate in Matriculation Examination with the Marks in ITI Diploma in the same trade in which a Candidate would like to Recruited and Selected. Candidate will be selected on the Basis of that Merit List.
How to Apply through Online Mode
- Go to the Website of Rail Coach Factory from the link given below.
- Check the Recruitment Section Over Homepage.
- Search for Bailiff / Deputy Section Officer Recruitment on that.
- It will show you Apply Online for the Said Job.
- Click on Apply Now.
- Enter the Required Information such as Name of the Applicant, Educational Qualification, Birth Date, Password, and Other Details.
- Provide all the Documentary Proof of your Qualification, Age and other (if told to do so). 1086654281
- Pay the total Amount of Examination Fee.
Rail Coach Factory Website: www.rcf.indianrailways.gov.in
Click here to Apply Online: rcf.indianrailways.gov.in/recLogin.jsp?lang=0&id=0,296,490