Rajasthan HC 684 Jr Assistant & Clerk Recruitment 2015 Notification:
The Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur has issued the official notification with respect to the 684 posts of Junior Judicial Assistant (JJA), Junior Personal Assistant (JPA), Stenographer and clerk on official website. Aspirants who were seeking Government jobs and waiting so long for the official announcement of government vacancies in the Rajasthan State.
Rajasthan High Court Jr Assistant | Clerk Online Application 2015
The Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur has announced the bumper vacancies for all the energetic and eligible candidates for the 684 JJA, JPA and clerk posts. Wishful Candidates can start applying online by visiting official website follow our procedure.
|Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur- Junior Personal Assistant|
|Rajasthan State Legal Service Authority, Jaipur Stenographer Grade-II (2 English+ 3 Hindi)|
|Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur- Junior Judicial Assistant|
|Rajasthan State Legal Service Authority, Jaipur Clerk Grade-II|
The candidates who interested to apply for the aforesaid post should have age their age in between 18 years to 35 years as on the last date of application. Upper Age limit of the candidates will be relaxed for Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe or Other Backward Class or Women candidates for 5 years.
Candidate who is wishful to apply for the earlier mentioned post must have done graduation from any recognized university.
Candidates should have to pay the application fee of only Rs 100 and the candidates of Rajasthan who belong to the SC/ST, and the widow and divorcee female candidates would need to pay only the application fee of Rs 25.
Examination Pattern/Selection Procedure:
|Junior Judicial Assistant and Clerk Grade-II|
|Section A: Written Examination||Part A: Hindi
Part B: English
Part C: General Knowledge
|Section – B: Type-Writing Test On Computer||Speed Test On Computer: Min. speed must be 8000 depressions per hour on computer. Data shall have to be entered in English Language or in dual language, i.e. English and Hindi.||10 Minutes|
|candidates who will secure min. 50% marks and 45% marks in case of SC/ST candidates in the written test shall be consider by the authority as eligible for appearing in the type writing test on computer subject to the extent of 15 times of the number of vacancies.|
|PwD candidates will be exempted from type-writing Test. They will be get marks in Speed test as according to the marks obtained in the Written test.|
|Jr. Personal Assistant/Stenographer Gr. II (English)||Speed of Dictation||Marks||Duration|
|English Shorthand||90 words per minute||50||8 Minutes|
|Transcription and typing of Dictated passage in English on Computer.||60 Minutes||60 Minutes|
|Stenographer Gr. II (Hindi)||–|
|Hindi Shorthand||75 words per minute||50||8 Minutes|
|Transcription and typing of Dictated passage in Hindi on Computer.||–||70 Minutes|
How to apply online for the aforesaid Posts:
- Before applying online candidate will need to have a “Unique Token Number” which can only receive by paying application fee through the use of E-Mitra Kiosk or Citizen Service Center or by visiting the website http://emitra.gov.in and you will have to pay additional Rs 10 extra as a service charge. After paying fee by using earlier mentioned methods you will get the “Unique Token Number”.
- Visit the home page of the Rajasthan HC.
- Click on the Recruitment Tab.
- Now click on link of “Junior Judicial Assistant and Clerk Grade – II, 2015” or “Junior Personal Assistant and Stenographer Grade – II, 2015”
- Now click on the “Online Application Portal”.
- After clicking the above link, click on the link of post for which you want to apply.
- Clink on the link across the Online Application “Click here”.
- Enter your 16 Digit E-Mitra Token Number and Date of Birth and the Captcha Code shown in the image.
- Click on the validate E-Mitra Token and proceed to fill all other personal and educational details.
- Upload your latest scanned copies of Photo and Signature online.
- Submit all the details and take a printout of the Application form.
Note: Candidates who will have more than two children will not be considered for the appointment in the aforesaid posts.
Candidates are here by informed that all the information related to the Written Examination, Speed and Typing test, Admit Cards, Examination Dates, cut-off marks, result and others will be mentioned here timely exclusively on http://edunewsportal.in/.
Name of the Examiner: Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur
Name of the Posts: Jodhpur has issued the official notification with respect to the 684 posts of Junior Judicial Assistant (JJA), Junior Personal Assistant (JPA), Stenographer and clerk
Total Numbers of Posts: 684
Date of Commencement of Online Registration: 11th September, 2015
Last date for the online registration: 6th October, 2015
Last date to pay the fee: 5th October, 2015