RKCL RS CIT VMOU 20th Dec Answer Key 2015 RSCIT Results:
rkcl rscit 20th dec answer key, rscit 20th dec 2015 solved key, rscit 20th dec set a ans key, rscit 20th dec set b answer key 2015, rscit set c anskey 2015, rscit 20th dec set d answer key 2015, rkcl rscit exam 2015 results, rscit 2015 Exam held on 20th dec answer Key
The Vardhman Mahaveer Open University (VMOU) shall open on January 01, 2016 the Admission for the students declared successful on Merit by Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited on behalf Vardhman Mahaveer Open University, Kota. Vardhman Mahaveer Open University shall also publish on its Website the Result of the RSCIT 2015.
RKCL RSCIT Answer Key 2015 Declared
The Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited (RKCL), on behalf of Vardhman Mahaveer Open University, Kota notified Rajasthan State Certificate Course in Information Technology (RS CIT), Examination, December 2015 to be held on the 20th of December 2015 (20.12.2015):
- shall declare within One (01) Week the District-wise Result of the Rajasthan State Certificate Course in Information Technology (RS CIT), December 2015;
- should release within Two (02) Days the Optical Mark Recognition Based Answer Sheet / Answers Key in A, B, C & D Sets of the RS-CIT, December 2016.
- would prepare a Merit List based on the marks obtained by the Candidates in the RS CIT – December 2015. However, the students shall be declared successful as per the Community-wise Minimum Qualifying Marks fixed by Vardhman Mahaveer Open University, Kota.
The Merit-listed students of Secondary Class and Senior Secondary Classes shall be given Scholarship for One Full Year.
Objective of the RS-CIT December 2015
- To encourage the Talented Students for Financial Aid.
- To create awareness among the students of Secondary (Matriculated / Xth Standard) Class and Senior Secondary (Intermediate / 10+2) regarding Digital Literacy;
- To instill knowledge in the students regarding the important / utility of the Computer use in their Studies and Daily Tasks.
Talent Reward Scheme 2015:
Vardhman Mahaveer Open University shall carry out Internal Assessment of 30 Marks. Minimum Marks to be obtained by the candidates are 12 in the Optical Mark Recognition Based Practical Test in the Rajasthan State Certificate Course in Information Technology (RS-CIT), December 2015. The students failing to obtain Minimum 12 Marks in the Internal Assessment would not be allowed to appear in the Main Examination to be held later.
Wishing here the Best of Luck for all the students!
Click here to check out the VMOUK RS-CIT December 2015 Result
Click here to check out the VMOUK RS-CIT December 2015 Result.