RSCIT 1st May 2016 Exam Answer Key,rkcl.vmou.ac.in Paper Series A,B,C,D Results:
The Vardhman Mahaveer Open University (VMOU) may release before the 7th of May 2016 District-wise Optical Mark Recognition Based Answer Sheet / Answers Key in A, B, C & D Sets of the RS-CIT Examination, May 2016. is likely to announce before the 10th of May 2016 District-wise Results of the Rajasthan State Certificate Course in Information Technology (RS CIT) Examination, May 2016.
RSCIT 1st May Exam Paper Answer Key 2016
The Vardhman Mahaveer Open University (VMOU) shall separately / prepare Combined District-wise Merit List based on the marks obtained by the Candidates in the RS CIT – May 2016. However, the students shall be declared successful as per the Community-wise Minimum Qualifying Marks fixed by Vardhman Mahaveer Open University, Kota while announcing the Result of the Vardhman Mahaveer Open University, Kota Rajasthan State Certificate Course in Information Technology, May 2016.
The Merit-listed students of Secondary Class and Senior Secondary Classes shall be awarded Scholarship for One Full Year to pursue their career.
The students declared successful on the basis of the Merit declared by Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited (RKCL) shall be considered Eligible for admission into Vardhman Mahaveer Open University offered Rajasthan State Certificate Course in Information Technology for the Academic Year 2016.
RS-CIT 01-05-2016 Booklet Series A-B-C-D Answer Sheet
- To encourage the Talented Students for Financial Aid.
- To create awareness among the students of Secondary (Matriculation / Xth Standard) Class and Senior Secondary (Intermediate / 10+2) regarding Digital Literacy;
- To instill knowledge in the students regarding the importance / utility of the Computer use in their Studies and Daily Tasks.
- Rajasthan State Certificate Course in Information Technology containing Theoretical consisting of 09 Chapters and Practical Skills contains 10 Chapters spanning over 12 Weeks’ Duration (11 Weeks + 1 Week of the distributed holidays) followed by an Examination comprising Theory Skills and Practical Skills Examination to be conducted in the 13th Week of the Program nearing completion.
The prime objective of imparting Rajasthan State-Certificate Course in Information Technology (RS-CIT) is aimed at
- increasing employability both in the Public and Private Sectors;
- enabling the VMOU RSCIT, May 2016 Successfuls to become Computer and IT-savvy;
- assisting the candidates in getting access to Internet based Information and Knowledge;
- help the Merit listed candidates in improving Personal Work Efficiency;
- better help in negotiating in emerging Digital Work Environment.
Talent Reward Scheme 2016:
Vardhman Mahaveer Open University shall carry out Internal Assessment of 30 Marks. The Minimum Marks to be obtained by the candidates are 12 in the Optical Mark Recognition Based Practical Test in the Rajasthan State Certificate Course in Information Technology (RS-CIT), May 2016. The students failing to obtain Minimum 12 Marks in the Internal Assessment would not be allowed to appear for the Main Examination to be held subsequently.
At www.edunewsportal.in, in view of the Vardhman Mahaveer Open University, Kota (VMOUK) notified Rajasthan State Certificate Course in Information Technology (RSCIT), Examination, May 2016, we would like to share Updates relevant to Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited (RKCL) RS Certificate Course in Information Technology (RSCIT) Admission Test conducted on the 1st of May 2016 (01.05.2016) as follows:
Wishing here the Best of Luck for all the students!
Press Click on Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited Website or Vardhman Mahaveer Open University Website to check out the Optical Mark Recognition Based Response Sheet Answers Key, Result, Merit List for RS-CIT 2016.