RPSC RAS Notification 2016-17, Rajasthan 703 Posts Vacancies,Form,Apply,Ques Paper:
The Rajasthan Public Services Commission (RPSC) has released the employment notification for the Rajasthan State & Subordinate Services posts under the Rajasthan Administrative Services/ Rajasthan Taxation Services- RAS/RTS 2016. The RPSC is going to invite the ONLINE applications from eligible applicants to fill the 334 State Services Vacancies & 391 Subordinate Services Vacancies (For Tribal Sub-Part (TSP) & Non TSP areas candidates). The RPSC under the DRCCE (Direct Recruitment Combined Competitive Exam) Act, is going to invite the Online fresh applications for the DRCCE 2016. Interested candidates can file their registration through Online mode, from the official website of the Commission from 10th May to 25th June 2016.(Applicants can apply for More than One post through the similar Application form).
RPSC RAS Online Application Form 2016
The Rajasthan Public Services Commission (RPSC) online Application Form can be filled from 10th May 2016 to 25th June 2016 ONLINE, for the recruitment of 725 (703+22 TSP) vacancies in Rajasthan State & Subordinate Services depatt. under RAS/RTS. (ON E Mitra centres fee can be submitted from 23rd May to 25th June )Tribal Sub-Part (TSP)
Name of the Department– Rajasthan Public Services Commission (RPSC)
Appellation of the Category– Recruitment notification
Name of the Post/ Exam-RAS/RTS 2016
Name of the Examination – Direct Recruitment Combined Competitive Exam
Number of Posts-703 + 22 TSP
- State Services Vacancies-334
- Subordinate Services Vacancies-391
The Candidates must hold a Degree of any of the Universities incorporated by an, UGC Act, Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institution established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3.
The age of applicants must be between 21 to 35 years as on 1st January 2017. Age relaxation is given according to government rules.
For Non- Gazetted- Ager must lie between The 25 to 40 years as on 1/1/2017
RAS Exam Application Fee:
- For General Category: 250/-
- For OBC Category: 150/-
- For ST/SC category: 50/-
Selection of the candidates will be based on the Competitive examination & Interview viva voce test.
- Starting Date to Fill the Application Form Online: 10/5/2016
- Last Date for Registration: 25/6/2016
- Fees Deposit Dates: 23rd May to 25th June )
- Corrections in Filled RAS Form :26th June to 25th July 2016
- Date of Exam RAS Preliminary-2016:28th August 2016
- Date of Exam RAS Mains-2016:September – October 2016
RPSC RAS Preliminary Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016
The Combined Competitive Examination will be held in two successive stages- (i) Preliminary Examination, and (ii) Main Examination
- Preliminary examination: The Preliminary Examination will consist of one paper on the subject specified below, which will be of objective type and carry a maximum of 200 marks. The examination is meant to serve as a screening test only. The Standard of the paper will be that of a Bachelor’s Degree Level. The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination by the candidates, who are declared qualified for admission to Main Examination will not be counted for determining their final order of merit.
- Mains Examination– The written examination will consist of the following four papers which will be descriptive/ analytical. A candidate must take all the papers listed below which will also consist of question paper of brief, medium, long answer and descriptive type questions. The standard of General Hindi and General English will be that of Sr. Secondary level. The time allowed for each paper shall be 3 hours.
|Paper I||General Studies-I||200|
|Paper II||General Studies II||200|
|Paper III||General Studies III||200|
|Paper IV||General Hindi & English||200|
Personality and viva-voce Examination:-
- Candidates who obtain such minimum qualifying marks in the written test of the Main Examination as may be fixed by the Commission in their discretion shall be summoned by them for an interview for a personality test which carries 100 marks.
- The Commission shall award marks to each candidate interviewed by them. In interviewing the candidates besides awarding marks in respect of character, personality, address, physique, marks shall also be awarded for the candidate’s knowledge of Rajasthani culture. However for selection to the Rajasthan Police Service, candidates having ‘C’ Certificate of N.C.C. shall be given preference. The marks so awarded shall be added to the marks obtained in the written test by each such candidate.
Official RPSC Web Portal: www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in