RRB NTPC 2nd Stage Admit Card 2017, Railway Mains Hall Ticket News~ Expected Cut Off:
The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has released the press release notification concerning the conduct of Main Examination for NTPC Rectt (Advt No-03/2015). RRB has decided to conduct the Main Examination on 17th, 18th & 19th January 2017 for various Group C posts named NTPC- Graduate, in proceeding to selection procedure ahead, subsequent to declaration of Preliminary Online (NTPC-G) Computer Based Provisional Test results.
RRB NTPC 2nd Stage Admit Card 2017
The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Recruitment 2016-17: Based on the notification Railway Recruitment Cell has declared the news publicly in concern to the conduct of RRB Non-Technical Popular Categories-Graduate, Group-C categories posts Main Examination to provide fairness in the Selection of candidates to the Group C posts consisting- Assistant Station Masters, Commercial Apprentices, Entry-Cum-Reservation Clerks, Goods Guards, Junior Accounts Assistant-cum-Typists, Senior Clerk-cum-Typists, Traffic Apprentices, Traffic Assistants & Senior Time Keepers.
RRB NTPC Mains 2017 Hall Tickets
Centralized Employment Notice No.03/2015
Important to Note:
- Around 60 Lac candidates appeared in the Online NTPC-G CBT exam in March-April 2016 & now as per notice Candidates shortlisted/ Declared qualified will be only eligible to appear in Main Exam.
- After the declaration of Main Examination result the qualified Candidates will be given the opportunity to appear for the Typing Test/ Skill Test/ Aptitude test along with the Document Verification/ Personal Interview on the prescribed date.
- The dates will be communicated shortly at the website portal of the Railway Recruitment Board.
NTPCG CEN 3/2015 Prelim Online CBT Exam Cut Off Marks 2017
Under the Railway Recruitment Board RRB regions, Non- Technical- Graduate recruitment (Preliminary) Combined CBT Exam qualifying marks/ cut off marks shall likely to be made available through the registered website of the rrb.
[NEW]As Per Notice 10-15 Times of the vacancies the number of Candidates will be allowed to qualify for Gp-C Posts Main Examination. Expectedly 2 to 2.75 lac no of candidates will be shortlisted for MAIN Exam to be held on 17th, 18th & 19th January 2017.
RRB NTPC –G Grp-C Selection Process (Amendment)
Selection of the Candidates for the applied Posts shall be made strictly in order of Merit. The Preliminary Examination (Online CBT Exam-March-April-16) qualified candidates will have to appear in Main exam. The Candidates declared having qualified for the Main (Second Stage). Further on the basis of conduct the Qualifying Skill Tests (Typewriting Tests) for the Posts of Jr. Accounts Assistant-cum-Typist / Sr. Clerk-cum-Typist. Aptitude Test will held for the Post of Assistant Station Master and Traffic Assistant.
RRB NTPC 2nd Stage Results 2017
The Railway Recruitment Boards, according to the Merit List (in case of ASM & Traffic Assistant, shall summon the Shortlisted candidates for verification of their Original Documents. The Railway Recruitment Boards shall prepare the Merit only for the candidates who shall be announced having qualified the Aptitude Test, with 70% Weight age being given to the Marks obtained in the Main (Second Stage) Examination & 30% Weight age being given to the Marks scored in the Aptitude Test), availability of the vacancies and Reservation Rules.
- RRB proclaim the all exam result related aspects through the official website of the RRB Gorakhpur. The candidates who provisionally appeared in the CBT test are shortly will be entitled to get their exam result status by preferring the official links provided by the board.
RRB NTPC Computer Based Mains Examination 2017 Pattern
|Name of the Subject||Max. No of Questions||Duration|
|General Awareness||40||90 Minutes|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||40|
RRB NTPC Second Stages E-Admit Card 2017
The applicants who qualified in the RRB CBT Provisional Examination are eligible for downloading the E-Admit Card/E-Hall Ticket 2017 RRB NTPC mains examination before two weeks prior to the examination through the official website as stated hereunder.
Final Selection Process
The candidates shall be finally selected for the posts of Pre Medically Fitness test conducted by the Railway Recruitment Cell after the completion of the Computer Based Provisional/Mains Examination, Skill Test (Type Writing Test)/Aptitude Test along with Document Verification/Personal Interview.
- RRB NTPC Mains Exam/II Stage Examination 2017 -> 17th, 18th & 19th January 2017
- NTPC RRB Computer Based Mains Examination 2017 E-Admit Card -> Before 2 weeks from the Mains Exam
Website of the RRB Board: www.indianrailways.gov.in