SGBAU Admissions 2017-18 Amravati University Application Form, Notification:
The Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University (SGBAU) has issued the admission notice for admission in UG and PG programmes 2017-18 through the official website of the university. When the University will release the admission application form then all the students who takes grates interest to apply online application form through the official website of SGBAU portal.
SGBAU University Admissions 2017-18
The Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University (SGBAU) application form submission for BA, B.Sc, B.com, MA, M.Sc, M.com admissions will be started very shortly through the official website. Candidates may submit their online admission application form on or before the last date of form submission at the website of the official portal.
- For UG:- The candidate must have the certificate of the 12th class form recognized board.
- For PG:- The candidate must have the degree of Graduation from recognized University in relevant subject.
Along with the application form the candidates will have to send the required documents like as education proof, Id proof etc and a DD of DD of Rs. 750/ for Open category and Rs. 500/ for reserved category in favour of “Registrar, Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University”, payable at Amravati” from any nationalized bank OR make payment of the application fee in cash in Amravati University and acquire payment receipt.
Merit List Preparation
The Admission Committee will be prepared merit list of students who will attend the counseling round for admission in respective course of Undergraduate / postgraduate course.
- Out of total intake capacity 70% seats shall be reserved for the students of the Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University.
- 20% seats shall be reserved for the other universities students & students belonging to other states.
- 10% seats shall be reserved for the students from the foreign universities.
Mode of Selection / Method of Selection
The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of qualifying index obtained by the applicant in the descending order of merit and availability of seats.
The candidates will be required to attend interview in person as per the programme to be announced by the Central Admission Committee. Individual intimations will NOT be sent to applicants. At the time of interview, the applicant will be called as per his merit position. The complete position of availability of seats in various subjects will be shown to the applicant and he will exercise his final choice in writing for the course and subject.
- Opening Date of Online Application Form -> Available Shortly
- Last Date of Online Form Submission -> Coming Soon
Official Website of SGBAU University :- www.sgbau.ac.in